First the Celtics, then the Bruins......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

First the Celtics, then the Bruins......

One down one to go...

MUHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Nasty Boston just doesn't deserve a title of any kind.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......

Six titles the past ten years. Little jealous? Oh why do we even bother with trolls.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......:
    LA Kings exit in the 1st round and the Lakers quit in the 2nd round. Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34

Yeah, but like you've said in the past, it's better to not make the finals if you're going to lose.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

The Sox? the ones that have won a couple of titles in 200 years?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : I love Lakers fans: since 2000, Sox 2 Yankees 2! Although a TRUE Lakers fan would probably say the Yankees are still better since they've been FOUR times this century, and are 2-2, rather than the Sox being 2-0!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

For the Sox, that's acually 2 titles since 1918. For the Dodgers, 6 titles since 1955. Just saying...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : More stolen titles - so, you are admitting that ALL titles are the same, regardless of when they were won, right? Thanks, man, we appreciate it!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

What the helll are you talking about, Arch? You don't make sense, but then again, you are from Boston.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wfdog. Show wfdog's posts

Yeah, let's also note those stolen titles from other cities like Brooklyn & Minneapolis. LA fans claim that they're legit because of the same team name but ask anyone who followed the Brooklyn Dodgers and Minny Lakers and they have absolute no allegience nor do they follow the teams in LA.

Again, on these boards LA trolls are just like ants at a picnic. They show up when they smell something and try to annoy, yet they really don't have the impact they wish they could.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Let me give this guy an LA update over the last year....

lakers SWEPT by the Big German. Embarrased and could do nothing but take cheap shots.

dodgers?  are u serious?????  u cant even make your payroll. your beloved manny (former beloved in Boston), got suspended 50 games for PEDs. the dodgers are a total disaster. maybe the SUCCESSFULLY run BOSTON RED SOX should swing a deal for Matt Kemp and Andre Either so their careers aren't WASTED.

NFL? oh wait a second, i forgot hhahahaha.

Kings?  never heard them even mentioned on ESPN LA. 

The Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics, and Bruins are all in much better positions than any LA team besides the CLIPPERS! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Well, MeatHead, Lakers fans discount the titles won by the Celtics before Magic and Bird, right?  "Bush league era, no blacks, no international players" and say the Lakers have been the dominant team this century - RIGHT? So, by that logic the Sox with 2 titles this century are AS GOOD as the Yankees and better than the Dodgers, since all theirs were won in the Stone Age when Babe Ruth ( who YOU seem to think would be a slug in modern baseball). So, either they ALL count, or they don't - which is it? Clear enough for you, DingBat?
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11

The keltic fans are the ones who famously discount Laker championships, Edith.
    First, you disregard the pre-L.A. 5 titles even though they were still the Lakers, then every championship since we narrowed the margin dramatically is tainted, with referee and league conspiracies and what have you, you with me so far, Edith? How else do you explain the longest thread here with hundreds of posts are all aimed at denigrating the Lakers success. I never said the keltics of the '60's didn't deserve those titles, but to think that a team or teams like that can even remotely replicate today what they did back then is ludicrous. Magic Johnson at guard was bigger or as big as Russell at center, and the gap has gotten much wider since Majic's time. Can youn imagine Russell having to guard 3 point accurate shooting 7 footers? Do you really believe the skinny Russell could stop Shaq's big backing up butt? It's called evolution, Arch. Humans are just a hell of a lot bigger and better athletes today. I suppose you think Jack Dempsey would reign today? He'd be on the floor so quick....Why do I have explain everything to the Bunker family, er ah, keltic fans?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

The Sox? the ones that have won a couple of titles in 200 years?
    Posted by lakersavenger

You mean like the Dodgers?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Six titles the past ten years. Little jealous? Oh why do we even bother with trolls.
    Posted by jaytf25

I was going to say the same thing.  Not many cities have been as dominant as Boston has been in the past ten years.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

Los Angeles shouldn't even HAVE an NHL team. Kings should be relocated to Saskatoon.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from df2. Show df2's posts

In Response to First the Celtics, then the Bruins......:
    One down one to go... MUHOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Nasty Boston just doesn't deserve a title of any kind.
    Posted by lakersavenger

You know what the truly sad and frightening thing is? I honestly don't get any sense that you have even the slightest clue as to how deeply disturbed you are.

How about, instead of trolling various internet forums and antogonizing people to serve whatever psycological needs that you can't meet in the real world, how about you just get some help? And maybe find a hobby or two. Like normal people.

I know I'm wasting my breath. But it's good advice.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"How about, instead of trolling various internet forums and antogonizing people to serve whatever psycological needs that you can't meet in the real world, how about you just get some help? And maybe find a hobby or two. Like normal people.

I know I'm wasting my breath. But it's good advice"

It IS good advice but unfortunately for these bully losers it falls on deaf ears. Better option is the ignore button.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

I come here because it just ain't fun at Lakernation or Clublakers. All they talk about over there is astute, intelligent stuff about the league and Lakers getting Howard, never, ever do they mention the keltics. Boring. My job, and it's a fun job, is to put reality into keltic fans. You all criticize us trolls but you invite us here with your constant reference to the Lakers with threads devoted to denigrating the Lakers. What dya 'spect? Coming to set the Bunker family straight is my life. Why do the most poular threads here all concern the Lakers. Hundreds of posts each just to get your rocks off by trashing us. Why are you are so concerned about the Lakers? Fear perhaps. How come you never trash other teams to the extent you do the Lakers? Is it because you want to somehow put off the inevitable--us getting to 18 first and officially being recognized as the greatest franchise ever? Is the Bunker family that delusional that they think they actually have the upper hand in getting to 18 first? Then you all b**** about us coming here to harrass you. You invite us! And we love this party atmosphere. Thanks, Arch.
    Posted by lakersavenger

Excellent post! That is the exact reason that I come here - to educate these beantown idiots that know as much about basketball and the NBA as they do about brain surgery. Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Excellent post! That is the exact reason that I come here - to educate these beantown idiots that know as much about basketball and the NBA as they do about brain surgery.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Actually you come because you have a massive inferiority complex. Deep down you know the Lakers are the second best franchise and you know it is because of our dominance of the Lakers in the finals (9-4)that keeps you in second place If we hadn't so completly owned the Lakers through the years you'd be in first place on the championship list. This has caused you much bitterness and grief and so like a child you come here to lash out. 

It's okay, 
    I

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

First: 8/1/2010
    Last: 6/6/2011
    In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a6cfa9c4b-d375-4346-aa2a-a0c6ff012635&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:6cfa9c4b-d375-4346-aa2a-a0c6ff012635Post:61994104-1b6b-46f9-aeb6-f8f510eccf2d">Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......:
    In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Excellent post! That is the exact reason that I come here - to educate these beantown idiots that know as much about basketball and the NBA as they do about brain surgery.
    Posted by Tayshawn

Actually you come because you have a massive inferiority complex. Deep down you know the Lakers are the second best franchise and you know it is because of our dominance of the Lakers in the finals (9-4)that keeps you in second place If we hadn't so completly owned the Lakers through the years you'd be in first place on the championship list. This has caused you much bitterness and grief and so like a child you come here to lash out. 

It's okay, 
    I
    --------------------------------------------------

whatever you say "Mr. I started watching basketball in 2008" Bandwagoner...  Laughing

The only reason I know this is because you did not know who coached the cavs to the NBA Finals in 2007.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

jtkl Posts: 1019 First: 8/1/2010 Last: 6/6/2011 In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion%3a6cfa9c4b-d375-4346-aa2a-a0c6ff012635&plckFindPostKey=Cat:SportsForum:734e2bc9-e1bc-49d6-8355-64f9a8500246Discussion:6cfa9c4b-d375-4346-aa2a-a0c6ff012635Post:61994104-1b6b-46f9-aeb6-f8f510eccf2d " /> Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Excellent post! That is the exact reason that I come here - to educate these beantown idiots that know as much about basketball and the NBA as they do about brain surgery. Posted by Tayshawn Actually you come because you have a massive inferiority complex. Deep down you know the Lakers are the second best franchise and you know it is because of our dominance of the Lakers in the finals (9-4)that keeps you in second place If we hadn't so completly owned the Lakers through the years you'd be in first place on the championship list. This has caused you much bitterness and grief and so like a child you come here to lash out.  It's okay,  I -------------------------------------------------- whatever you say "Mr. I started watching basketball in 2008" Bandwagoner...  The only reason I know this is because you did not know who coached the cavs to the NBA Finals in 2007.
    Posted by Tayshawn

And yet I still manage to know so much more than you. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : And yet I still manage to know so much more than you. 
    Posted by jtkl

That's funny, because I have clearly proven you wrong, and you have yet to even respond to that correction.  You should at least be a man about it, and admit that you were wrong and that you had no idea what you were talking about. It might help you to establish a little more credibility considering your basketball IQ has only hurt you.

So come on buck up and just say it:
    I...
    WAS...
    WRONG...

Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : That's funny, because I have clearly proven you wrong, and you have yet to even respond to that correction.  You should at least be a man about it, and admit that you were wrong and that you had no idea what you were talking about. It might help you to establish a little more credibility considering your basketball IQ has only hurt you. So come on buck up and just say it: I... WAS... WRONG...
    Posted by Tayshawn

Thanks for admitting you are wrong. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Thanks for admitting you are wrong. 
    Posted by jtkl

silly celtic fans

Tongue out

1 of jtkl's dumber moments - "Mike Brown has never sniffed the Finals as an NBA head coach"  Cool

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : That's funny, because I have clearly proven you wrong, and you have yet to even respond to that correction.  You should at least be a man about it, and admit that you were wrong and that you had no idea what you were talking about. It might help you to establish a little more credibility considering your basketball IQ has only hurt you. So come on buck up and just say it: I... WAS... WRONG...
    Posted by Tayshawn

Oh Tayshauuuun

Firstly. Prove what I said, if you can. Secondly because somebody does not agree with something you say, doesn't mean they have a low IQ (basketball or otherwise).

So I can't say I was wrong when I wasn't 'wrong'.

Anyway, Go Canucks.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Los Angeles shouldn't even HAVE an NHL team. Kings should be relocated to Saskatoon.
    Posted by RUWorthy

Bit like yourself!!

Best 1/2 combo is Magic/Kareem/Worthy.....RUWorthy. (hahahahahahahahaha)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RUWorthy. Show RUWorthy's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Bit like yourself!! Best 1/2 combo is Magic/Kareem/Worthy.....RUWorthy. (hahahahahahahahaha)
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

Where did I say that?

Sections
Shortcuts