First the Celtics, then the Bruins......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins...... : Bit like yourself!! Best 1/2 combo is Magic/Kareem/Worthy.....RUWorthy. (hahahahahahahahaha)
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

Your best 1/2 combo has 3 players lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

RUWorthy - "Oh Tayshauuuun

Firstly. Prove what I said, if you can. Secondly because somebody does not agree with something you say, doesn't mean they have a low IQ (basketball or otherwise).

So I can't say I was wrong when I wasn't 'wrong'."
    --------------------------------------------------

Firstly, that post was directed to jtkl if you would please follow along a little closer, Secondly, I have already informed you that I am not going to go digging in the archives to find all of your ignorant posts. Wink

Also, since you are from Australia, I was curious to know if you have ever been kicked in the head by a kangaroo? *kidding* Seriously though, have you ever seen a brown snake?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First the Celtics, then the Bruins......:
    [QUOTE]Los Angeles shouldn't even HAVE an NHL team. Kings should be relocated to Saskatoon.
    Posted by RUWorthy[/QUOTE]
    And this from a town that hasn't won an NHL title in 40  years. And soon will have it's 6th straight finals loss. That together with the keltics who have won one title in 25 years.
    God just doesn't like Archie Bunker fans.
    If your not going to even compete in the finals, it's best not to show up in the 1st place.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Bruins in the Finals. Patriots are favored to win the Super Bowl and the Red Sox are 1/2 game out hmmmmmmm  sucks to be a Boston Sports fan huh. What do you have to look forward to the Lakers lol oh yea give back another national Title stay classy LA  HAHAHAHAHAHA