First two weeks gone

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

First two weeks gone

ESPN reports that Stern (aka the Weasel) has cancelled the first two weeks of the NBA season.  After 5 hours today, some progress was made on "system" issues, like MLE, but BRI was not even discussed today............

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: First two weeks gone

Hey Red hope all is well I took a vacation from the celtics board as the constant back and forth with all the who better Lakers or Celtics so ZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    All my Celtic friends hope see you all soon.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakersavenger. Show lakersavenger's posts

In Response to Re: First two weeks gone:
    [QUOTE]Hey Red hope all is well I took a vacation from the celtics board as the constant back and forth with all the who better Lakers or Celtics so ZZZZZZZZZZZZ All my Celtic friends hope see you all soon.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]
    Hey, how about them Red Sox?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lhtak. Show lhtak's posts

Thats great news for Celtics. I hope they get some kind of deal to start the seaon at some point.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Best thing games start in febuary then we will have bout 30 game season lol fresh legs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jeezem. Show jeezem's posts

Looks like I'll be taking up coaching as an assistant coach for my old high school team this year.  I've just had enough with the NBA issues that come up every year and am mostly going to put my time into real basketball where I can just enjoy a real game played by kids who could care less about getting paid to play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Well I think the season is a wash.  KG and RAY RAY's contracts are done and can be resigned to something cap friendly.  Good thing college basketball will be starting soon.  GO LONG BEACH STATE!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from slicksteve38. Show slicksteve38's posts

Although some of what you are saying is good...the shortened season helps the Celtics somewhat....Here is the issue....there will be many more back to back games this season, and we all know how the C's do in those.  I wonder if Doc is kicking himself for re-signing...then again, he's probably at home spending time with his family as we speak.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: First two weeks gone:
    [QUOTE]Although some of what you are saying is good...the shortened season helps the Celtics somewhat....Here is the issue....there will be many more back to back games this season, and we all know how the C's do in those.  I wonder if Doc is kicking himself for re-signing...then again, he's probably at home spending time with his family as we speak.
    Posted by slicksteve38[/QUOTE]

I agree that a shortened season would definitely result in many back to back games and even playing 3 games in 3 nights.  I have heard this discussed on comcast and it definitely wouldn't be good for any NBA team and especially teams with many older players like the Celtics. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

I thought JO is not coming back,

I predict the season will be starting in Dec. not Feb.  Their will be a season and I hope the Celtics make some moves not just at the end of the season but before this season starts.  As constructed presently they are most likely not winning any titles.

Sections
Shortcuts