Fix the Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

Fix the Heat

Well I think whomever didn't see this coming from the Heat the way the team is constructed doesn't know basketball. They can't beat us so I think I will try to help them since they seem to not be able to help themselves right now. Life is good for a Celtic fan so they are no threat to us.

Fixing the Heat will require one thing... TRADE CHRIS BOSH! Get rid of Spoelstra. He doesn't have the experience or respect to lead this type of team.

Going into next year without a lockout they must move him. They can land 2-3 players for him and it will at least get them in the title hunt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: Fix the Heat

Nope, Bosh is not the problem. Problem is two guys that have to have the ball in their hands all the time.  Bosh can be the second fiddle and a good one.  They could get a lot more for Wade or James.  Thats what they need to do is trade one of them.  BTW they don't have size now, why would they trade their biggest most effective player?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

They aren't trading either one of them. They can get a big and a guard for Bosh.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Trade Lebron James for 2 top tier players and 2 draft picks

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

Does James have no trade clause?   Trade James to Boston for Rondo,     The heat would win more games.
    Unfortunatley the Celtics would lose more games.   And might wind up with lots of injuries due to locker room brawls.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: Fix the Heat:
    [QUOTE]They aren't trading either one of them. They can get a big and a guard for Bosh.
    Posted by BiasLewis[/QUOTE]

They can get a big  a guard numerous number one picks for the others.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Bias, why would you want to fix the Heat? Before the season started we wanted the Heat to fail. Now they're starting to fail and you want to fix them?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]Trade Lebron James for 2 top tier players and 2 draft picks
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Exactly.  They might get more than 2 top draft pics.  No doubt they need to remove one of the two superstars.  Bosh on the other hand is their only big man, and a pretty decent one at that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : Exactly.  They might get more than 2 top draft pics.  No doubt they need to remove one of the two superstars.  Bosh on the other hand is their only big man, and a pretty decent one at that.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I feel sorry for D Wade he looks like what the hell have I done look on his face

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACelt. Show PACelt's posts

Tell MeBron to play in the paint instead of trying to be a point guard.

Man up, MeBron!!!

PA

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Like I said before, the Heat's offense(especially in crunch time) is too predictable.

What do you see everytime in the last few minutes of their games: the same ole 1-4 offense...AND NO PLAYER MOVEMENT. Opposing teams are just hip to what they're doing.

They have to get rid of Spo ASAP and adopt a more unpredictable, motion offense.

I've seen High School teams execute more complex schemes than what Spo is putting out there.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from debrit. Show debrit's posts

[QUOTE]Trade Lebron James for 2 top tier players and 2 draft picks
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

Trade Lebron for 3 or 4 second round picks.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Very first thing is to get rid of that idiot coach.  To say that guys were crying in the locker room, keep your mouth shut idiot. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Keep the Heat broken. Let em Freeze.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]Bias, why would you want to fix the Heat? Before the season started we wanted the Heat to fail. Now they're starting to fail and you want to fix them?
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]

Bias mental is in his legs.
    What wrong with this guy?
    He can't even make an average prediction, and why telling Miami to trade?
    Mind your own business.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Theres no fix while Lebron is running the show.

Everyone stands around waiting for Lebron to decide whether they get involved or not. Even good shooters cant spot up all game, never get a touch unless its to shoot. Further, Lebron is not Rondo with the ball...Lebron just gobbles the ball up

The problem is centering everything around Lebron... HEat need a coach with juice, that sets the game plan without fear Lebron will undermine him if hes not happy with it. 

Remember, the Heat still have a good record... and theyve gotten hot during the season 21 of 22 if I recall... but they cant beat good teams.

If things stay the status quo... Id look to trade Lebron for some real pieces...cant win the Lebron the way things are set up imo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from cpjohn1. Show cpjohn1's posts

In Response to Fix the Heat:
    [QUOTE]Well I think whomever didn't see this coming from the Heat the way the team is constructed doesn't know basketball. They can't beat us so I think I will try to help them since they seem to not be able to help themselves right now. Life is good for a Celtic fan so they are no threat to us. Fixing the Heat will require one thing... TRADE CHRIS BOSH! Get rid of Spoelstra. He doesn't have the experience or respect to lead this type of team. Going into next year without a lockout they must move him. They can land 2-3 players for him and it will at least get them in the title hunt.

I don't understand a Celtics fan wanting to fix the Heat.

They are fine just the way they are! Mind your own business. lol

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

It's just for conversation. Some of you take stuff too serious. I think the C's need to be more focused on the Bulls at this point. I think it's pretty funny that the Heat are having so many problems but fixing this Heat team doesn't mean they can beat the Celtics.

LeBron needs to be on the block or running pick and rolls with Wade at the end of games. Bosh should be on the opposite block. House and Jones should be in the corners.

Spoelstra is an idiot coach for not being able to get more offense out of a team with 3 stars and 3 spot up 3-pt shooters.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]It's just for conversation. Some of you take stuff too serious. I think the C's need to be more focused on the Bulls at this point. I think it's pretty funny that the Heat are having so many problems but fixing this Heat team doesn't mean they can beat the Celtics. LeBron needs to be on the block or running pick and rolls with Wade at the end of games. Bosh should be on the opposite block. House and Jones should be in the corners. Spoelstra is an idiot coach for not being able to get more offense out of a team with 3 stars and 3 spot up 3-pt shooters.

Coach Bias,  no one here wants to fix the heat.   If you think the C's should be more focused on the Bulls, a thread concerning that should have been started, not fixing the heat. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHEisCHE. Show CHEisCHE's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : Coach Bias,  no one here wants to fix the heat.   If you think the C's should be more focused on the Bulls, a thread concerning that should have been started, not fixing the heat. 

The last you know, Bias will make "FIX the BULL" thread, be careful what you are asking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sinus007. Show sinus007's posts

Hi,
    Karllost is 100% correct: "Theres no fix while Lebron is running the show"
    Instead of Spoelstra, that is. On top of that they have pissed off DWade. Good for us.
    Now, BiasLewis, would you be so kind and leave Heat be and switch to thinking how to "fix" Bulls.

AK

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from videoburns. Show videoburns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : Coach Bias,  no one here wants to fix the heat.   If you think the C's should be more focused on the Bulls, a thread concerning that should have been started, not fixing the heat. 

geez    relax .... its a funny thread... get it?    make a clever remark, chuckle at others or just don't bother reading it  if you don't appreciate the humor....  but please don't try to erradicate humor from the forum...  

Don't worry it won't be on the test!   lol

My suggestion for fixing the heat:    try playing with just 3 players on the floor...   the other 2 never touch the ball anyway and just clog up the court. 

nice thread Bias keep 'em comming

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bias, something telling me Spols isnt the issue here.

Seems like he pretends to be the coach but has a weary eye on Lebron.. he knows when push comes to shove, hes the one out the door, not Lebron and that Lebron is that type player to make Spols the fall guy.

Hard to coach this way. We may never know if Spols is a good coach.

Just look at some of their huddles during timeouts... sometimes only a few guys  paying attention..  if that

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fix the Heat : geez    relax .... its a funny thread... get it?    make a clever remark, chuckle at others or just don't bother reading it  if you don't appreciate the humor....  but please don't try to erradicate humor from the forum...     Don't worry it won't be on the test!   lol My suggestion for fixing the heat:    try playing with just 3 players on the floor...   the other 2 never touch the ball anyway and just clog up the court.          nice thread Bias keep 'em comming
    Posted by videoburns[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Lighten up and have some fun with it. I'm loving this. Do people realize the Heat have to almost win every game just to eclipse the Cavs record last season. Now that is funny considering people say LeBron had no one to play with. Oh the irony!!