Fixed.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

Fixed.

straight trash. game 7 all over again. i stopped watching after pierce got tossed. no reason for it.

celtics should have walked off the court all together with their middle finger in the air as a message to the nba. this is unnacceptable and this is how u lose fans. the game was decided early by the refs. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Re: Fixed.

I am a Cs fan but they did not lose because of the refs. They lost because they played horrible inconsistent basketball. They lost their cool. And KG, Pierce, Rondo and Big Baby did not play well at all. The refs made some horrible calls for sure, but that happens in all games, win or lose. Time for the Cs to man up and play ball. That is what they can control. They will be way better in game 2 for certain. I say they win game 2 by 8

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed.:
    [QUOTE]I am a Cs fan but they did not lose because of the refs. They lost because they played horrible inconsistent basketball. They lost their cool. And KG, Pierce, Rondo and Big Baby did not play well at all. The refs made some horrible calls for sure, but that happens in all games, win or lose. Time for the Cs to man up and play ball. That is what they can control. They will be way better in game 2 for certain. I say they win game 2 by 8
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Not buying into wdidnt lose cause of the refs..

Why can we ose for aying badly but never lose cause of refs??  Is this the male testosterone talking that cant have an excuse??

Of course we could lose because of the refs... Did we today??? We'll never know.. but tell me...  if the big calls were made correctly... meaning

1- Rondos BS foul of Jones wasnt called

2- JON BS flagrant wasnt called

3- Jones & Wades non calls which were flagrants were called

4- Pierce was tossed for another BS Tech

Leaving aside any in-game type calls, do you think if these Tech/Flagrant calls were done correctly, we could have possibly won the game?

If you say YES, then your theories of the refs not costing us a game  fly out the window..

If you say NO, how can you be viewed as reasonable or objective?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Sorry, the Refs, Reffed, better then pierce, KG, and Rondo played!!  If i thought it was rigged, i sure as he!! wouldn't bother to watch!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DavidB1. Show DavidB1's posts

Yeah game was fixed!!!

Pierce headbutted Jones who just hugged him to prevent him for getting his shot off and only got one miserable technical.

If he wasn't Paul Pierce and played for the Celtics that was a 2 game suspension. And kudos to James Jones and the rest of the Heat for not making a big deal out of it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I will take a 24-21 foul advantage for the home team all series long.

We lost for many reasons... but a major one was b/c Paul gave us nothing in the first half and Jones was allowed to go bonkers from 3.

His ejection didn't do much as far as the outcome of game IMO. Maybe some of you feel with the correct call we'd be down 10 after PP hit 2 flagrant FT's, with the ball, 6:48 left and the entire game would have changed?

But obviously the way the ref handled it was terrible.

It was clear to me the infractions:

Flagrant on James.

Tech on Paul.

No Tech on James.

Flagrant on Wade.

No Tech on Paul.

End of story.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!!! THIS SITE IS FUNNIER THEN AN OLD BENNY HILL RERUN!!!!!!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

This is why HCA is so crucial.  We didn't lose because of the refs, but we GET some of those calls at home.  Wish it wasn't so, but it is!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

I'll give the Heat props for the win. I don't think they can repeat that kind of shooting, and Boston can be better defensively. I am confident C's will take the series. I don't buy into conspiracy stuff.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from DeweyCBoston. Show DeweyCBoston's posts

[QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!!! THIS SITE IS FUNNIER THEN AN OLD BENNY HILL RERUN!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Yea, bonehead:

YOU MUST BE THE GHOST OF BENNY HILL,
    Mr. "CapsLock Laker" THAT CAPS LOCK GIZMO IS HILARIOUS ISNT IT?

Be sure you crack em up on Rodeo Drive with that act BOZO!

If you have any BB Ball IQ youll realize the Celtics will make adjustments and CELTICS WILL ROAR BACK benny...well worry about LA when the time comes.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Was always more partial to the Stooges myself.......Rico is Moe!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

Whine on Boston.

So sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Beat-Boston can be Larry!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Karllost your LOST. The Cs played crappy b-ball. The refs made some poor calls, but great teams overcome those calls. The Cs fell too far behind and tried playing catch-up all game. Rondo stunk. KG stunk. Big Baby stunk. Did the refs make them stink. I don't think so. Pierce lost his cool. West lost his cool. The Cs just did not play consistent ball. But they will come game 2.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

[QUOTE]HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU GUYS ARE HILARIOUS!!!! THIS SITE IS FUNNIER THEN AN OLD BENNY HILL RERUN!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by LALAKERSMAN[/QUOTE]

Benny hill was an adolescent show based on t&a that got old with incredible quickness; it does not compare with the humor of Monty Python and consequently could not fill the collective jockstrap of same; just like the lakers can not fill the collective jockstrips of our fabled C's without stuffing socks or other fillers. HA HA HA HA!! (In honor of Fierce)

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Here we go again, as always when we lose. The refs threads strike back. Why always when  we lose and never when we win?????? Just saying...
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

Rico, I'm glad to see that at least ONE C's fan can see his fellow fans for what they are. They just CAN'T accept the fact that they were outplayed. Most of them won't show any class by congratulating the other team. Pretty sad.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tomobo. Show tomobo's posts

Again in honor of fierce--Thanks for showing up Q, you just secured game 2 for next NBA champions. Mighty white of you..Keep em coming

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fixed. : Rico, I'm glad to see that at least ONE C's fan can see his fellow fans for what they are. They just CAN'T accept the fact that they were outplayed. Most of them won't show any class by congratulating the other team. Pretty sad.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

Your right Q, the boston trolls have no class at all. They egt a punch in the grill and they are too afraid to man up and say "well played Miami". Unfortunately, the boston celtic culture has many examples of this attitude from the "this starting five has never lost a series" to "Stern wanted the Lakers to win and so game 7 was rigged".

Diddley dee cry babies.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fixed. : Your right Q, the boston trolls have no class at all. They egt a punch in the grill and they are too afraid to man up and say "well played Miami". Unfortunately, the boston celtic culture has many examples of this attitude from the "this starting five has never lost a series" to "Stern wanted the Lakers to win and so game 7 was rigged". Diddley dee cry babies.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32[/QUOTE]

so u think i like thinking that the game was rigged. the game that i love and the team i support. u think i want an excuse for when my team loses. well then what happens when my team wins, u don't think that it goes through my mind that it was handed to us?

get out of here with this weak garbage. i HATE to think this is fixed or doctored in any way. takes all the fun out of it. i turned off the game it was so bad. i decided it would be better to play ball myself.

the JO flagrant was disgusting. the so called head butt was a FLOP by jones. and pierce getting tossed for calling a dwade a B i T C H is straight garbage. and these are just the major ones.  

so whats gonna happen in game 2, are they gonna give the Celtics all the calls to make up for it and the Celtics get handed a win? u think thats what i want? rediculous.

thinking what your watching is fake is a bad feeling. it makes u not watch.

but u keep thinking that i want an excuse bc i cant see my team lose if it makes u happy.  last thing i want in this game is to think it was predetermined, but these calls in this game were an embarrasment and the ejection just topped it off.

i know u wont respond, but i know u will read this and it will stick in your mind.

Sections
Shortcuts