Fixed.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Laker-Nation32. Show Laker-Nation32's posts

Re: Fixed.

Disgraceful headbutt by wheelchair, what the hell is he putting his head anywhere near the other player.

Got what he deserved and he wrote another chapter in boston's book of "how to pack a sad".

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tachometrix. Show Tachometrix's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed.:
    In Response to Re: Fixed. : Hey, what are you doing here ... shouldn't you be posting incognito? Question for you .... Do you really think the C's are missing Perks play given what you've seen so far in the OKC playoffs?
    Posted by Mployee8

Osama dead doesn't mean we don't have to pay our gambling debts anymore. lol

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LALAKERSMAN. Show LALAKERSMAN's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : so u think i like thinking that the game was rigged. the game that i love and the team i support. u think i want an excuse for when my team loses. well then what happens when my team wins, u don't think that it goes through my mind that it was handed to us? get out of here with this weak garbage. i HATE to think this is fixed or doctored in any way. takes all the fun out of it. i turned off the game it was so bad. i decided it would be better to play ball myself. the JO flagrant was disgusting. the so called head butt was a FLOP by jones. and pierce getting tossed for calling a dwade a B i T C H is straight garbage. and these are just the major ones.   so whats gonna happen in game 2, are they gonna give the Celtics all the calls to make up for it and the Celtics get handed a win? u think thats what i want? rediculous. thinking what your watching is fake is a bad feeling. it makes u not watch. but u keep thinking that i want an excuse bc i cant see my team lose if it makes u happy.  last thing i want in this game is to think it was predetermined, but these calls in this game were an embarrasment and the ejection just topped it off. i know u wont respond, but i know u will read this and it will stick in your mind.
    Posted by btownteamsrking

Do us all a favor quit whining and crying about the refs and how they lost the game for  you, and MAN UP!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tayshawn. Show Tayshawn's posts

btownteamsrking = Tommy Heinsohn

Tongue out

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FlobusMcNugget. Show FlobusMcNugget's posts

So this is the tread where all the conspiracy lunatics are meeting. I am guessing this thread won't last beyond the next game because they won't be watching any more games, right?

Right?

After all, the Celtics have no shot against the vaunted secret powers that be.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Again in honor of fierce--Thanks for showing up Q, you just secured game 2 for next NBA champions. Mighty white of you..Keep em coming
    Posted by tomobo

First a Monty Python reference,and now All in the Family (greatest show of all time)..........tomobo is becoming one of my favorite posters!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Fixed.:
    straight trash. game 7 all over again. i stopped watching after pierce got tossed. no reason for it. celtics should have walked off the court all together with their middle finger in the air as a message to the nba. this is unnacceptable and this is how u lose fans. the game was decided early by the refs. 

well let's see the should have walked off the floor with birds flying as a message to the NBA or maybe they could have played better......  Rondo embarrassed himself off the floor by trying to take Bibby because Rondo kept hearing how he was the key to the series.... if he is the key to the series... the series is over....  stupid passes, trying to go one on one, did not even make a shot, turnovers..... and the game was over by mid-way through the second quarter....  just like in game 7 where the Cs scored 79 points and Rondo was wide open on possession after possession and after the series was over his own coach said Rondo's inability to shoot really hurt us in the playoffs....... or it is the ref's and league's fault.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Calmy. Show Calmy's posts

They lost because James Jones somehow wasn't guarded and because they turned the ball over too much.

The ejection was BS but that is not why they lost. 

The NBA is easily the most poorly officiated of the major sports.  It doesn't help that nearly every player is constantly lobbying for calls or that they always act shocked when they are whistled.  It is like they forget it is 2011  and that everyone is getting a slow motion replay.  Shut up and play!  You know, like a hockey player.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : Benny hill was an adolescent show based on t&a that got old with incredible quickness; it does not compare with the humor of Monty Python and consequently could not fill the collective jockstrap of same; just like the lakers can not fill the collective jockstrips of our fabled C's without stuffing socks or other fillers. HA HA HA HA!! (In honor of Fierce)
    Posted by tomobo

I'm a C's fan but Benny Hill kicked Monthy Pythons A.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

Again in honor of fierce--Thanks for showing up Q, you just secured game 2 for next NBA champions. Mighty white of you..Keep em coming
    Posted by tomobo

Is that you Sybil?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : Your right Q, the boston trolls have no class at all. They egt a punch in the grill and they are too afraid to man up and say "well played Miami". Unfortunately, the boston celtic culture has many examples of this attitude from the "this starting five has never lost a series" to "Stern wanted the Lakers to win and so game 7 was rigged". Diddley dee cry babies.
    Posted by Laker-Nation32

And it doesn't end there...the Patriots, the Sox, the Bruins...all the Boston sports culture is exactly the same.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : so u think i like thinking that the game was rigged. the game that i love and the team i support. u think i want an excuse for when my team loses. well then what happens when my team wins, u don't think that it goes through my mind that it was handed to us? get out of here with this weak garbage. i HATE to think this is fixed or doctored in any way. takes all the fun out of it. i turned off the game it was so bad. i decided it would be better to play ball myself. the JO flagrant was disgusting. the so called head butt was a FLOP by jones. and pierce getting tossed for calling a dwade a B i T C H is straight garbage. and these are just the major ones.   so whats gonna happen in game 2, are they gonna give the Celtics all the calls to make up for it and the Celtics get handed a win? u think thats what i want? rediculous. thinking what your watching is fake is a bad feeling. it makes u not watch. but u keep thinking that i want an excuse bc i cant see my team lose if it makes u happy.  last thing i want in this game is to think it was predetermined, but these calls in this game were an embarrasment and the ejection just topped it off. i know u wont respond, but i know u will read this and it will stick in your mind.

how can a head butt be a flop by JJ? really? are you that crazy?

pierce stuck his nose into JJ's cheek

while not a traditional head butt meant to take out the opponent...how could this be construed any differently? pierce knew what he was doing and he knew what he was doing when he verbally taunted wade

maybe pierce should keep his face and his words to himself and let his game talk like wade did in game 1

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : how can a head butt be a flop by JJ? really? are you that crazy? pierce stuck his nose into JJ's cheek while not a traditional head butt meant to take out the opponent...how could this be construed any differently? pierce knew what he was doing and he knew what he was doing when he verbally taunted wade maybe pierce should keep his face and his words to himself and let his game talk like wade did in game 1
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Please differentiate betweena traditional head butt and NOT traditional!!  It was NOT a head butt- he put his nose in his cheek  - just as you said!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : Please differentiate betweena traditional head butt and NOT traditional!!  It was NOT a head butt- he put his nose in his cheek  - just as you said!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

and after this long in the NBA, pierce should know better

its not like he learned the rules of basketball yesterday

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: Fixed. : and after this long in the NBA, pierce should know better its not like he learned the rules of basketball yesterday
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Yes, absolutely, I agree 100%  Pierce was an idiot, and cost us, in my opinion, our last crack at a comeback!!  You are  100% correct....NOW answer the question!

Sections
Shortcuts