Fly on the Wall!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Fly on the Wall!

I would love to be a fly on the wall during the C's training camp! There are going to be some great match-ups in those Green against White team scrimmages!

Green Team: RR, CL, PP, BB, & KG

versus

White Team: JT, DC (due to AB injury), JG, JS, & CW (or FM or JC)

Two match-ups that intrigue me the most: CL going against DC, and BB going against JS.

I think Delonte Christmas may be the surprise of this camp! He appeared to be playing at an NBA ready level in summer league! Going up against CL will be a good measure!

BB and JS are similar in size and have similar games. It will be interesting to see who gets the better of who in scrimmage match-ups. These two guys are going to push each other!

Competition is a great thing!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Fly on the Wall!

The other match-up that will be fun to read about, RR versus JT! These are two prideful players that will go at each other hard!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

They're deep. I'm excited.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Yes, the Celtics are deep! Be afraid NBA. Be very, very afraid!!!!!!!!!!! Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE] Let's compare second units: C's: JT, AB, JG, JS, & CL versu Lakers: who do you have? Seriously! Mitch went all in on the starting 5!! Shoot the C's second unit might be LAs starting 5!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall!:
    [QUOTE]Unfortunately, the Lakers have the best starting frontcourt and backcourt in the NBA. Yikes. Jordan Hill or Jamison would start for Boston if they played for them.
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

A. Jamison couldn't start for Cleveland! LA is taking the Cavs hand me downs!

First M. Brown and now A. Jamison!

Flush!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Jamison wants to win a championship so he signed for the veterans minimum with LA. It's crazy that a career 19.5 ppg player will be the Lakers 7th or 8th man. 

I am sure he will be a great fit for M. Clown's Princeton style offense!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

This Mike Brown:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIRE-MIKE-BROWN/121104304579415

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Or this Mike Brown (take your pick)!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/FIRE-Mike-Brown-a-laker-forum/193675984077923

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : The Lakers starting team and bench is MUCH better then the team that started last season. Nash over Fisher Howard over Bynum Jamison over McRoberts Hill over Murphy Clark over Caracter Meeks over Kapono Duhon over Walton

Maybe better than the Lakers bench last year, but not better than the C's bench this year!

C's 2nd unit: JT, AB, JG, JS, & CW!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

There bench is not frightening. Chris Du-nothing-hon, Antwan Jamisold, Ebankrupt, Not that Jordan Hill, Steve Bleak. That bench is pretty bleak yet the championship is an iron clad gaurantee. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
    2 bad backs and no bench + aging stars + Eddie Jordan and Mike Brown on the same coaching staff = sorry suckers you ain't winning!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]There bench is not frightening. Chris Du-nothing-hon, Antwan Jamisold, Ebankrupt, Not that Jordan Hill, Steve Bleak. That bench is pretty bleak yet the championship is an iron clad gaurantee. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! 2 bad backs and no bench + aging stars + Eddie Jordan and Mike Brown on the same coaching staff = sorry suckers you ain't winning!!!
    Posted by DFURY13[/QUOTE]

+1  well stated!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : JT - very good despite age AB - double shoulder surgery, not a scorer or playmaker JG - tweener, good player, heart surgery JS - fat rookie with a bad back, no lift. Had the most shots blocked by any player in summer league. CW - Non scorer, heart surgery, ok rebounder Here's something that we would need to compare for 80 minutes when we play LA: Garnett vs. Howard and Bass vs. Gasol. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few more weeks until the C's begin their march towards title 18!!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

" Jamison wants to win a championship so he signed for the veterans minimum with LA."

Tommy LA has a great starting five but you can't seriously be deluding yourself into thinking Jamison can do anything can you? 

Jamison can't play. 19 points a game? LOL.  He's gonna love watching Kobe jack up shots. He'll be lucky to get 19 shots in a month....

"the Lakers’ defense will suffer when Jamison plays"

(one article quote I found right away when doing a search on this). 

Jamison is fine for an end of the bench guy, a Brian Scalabrine type. Heck, go get yourself a Jamison jersey...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"Dude why did I sign here?"

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]"Dude why did I sign here?" Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE] +1

Sections
Shortcuts