Fly on the Wall!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Fly on the Wall!

In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : You are so unoriginal, and look at your silly little avatar, this stuff, you can't make up. Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE] Please tell me you are bored and are going to find another site! Here is a site that really needs your knowledge, skill, and insight! http://www.idiot.com/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall!:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": Please tell me you are bored and are going to find another site! Here is a site that really needs your knowledge, skill, and insight! http://www.idiot.com/
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Nah, occasionally there is something entertaining on your pupu platter. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Nah, occasionally there is something entertaining on your pupu platter. Posted by shonasty Hey! There is no need to start being nice! Is this some sort of Jedi mind trick?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Nah, occasionally there is something entertaining on your pupu platter. Posted by shonasty Hey! There is no need to start being nice! Is this some sort of Jedi mind trick?
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

I could be very nice, would love to have some civil, but spirited basketball conversations. Unfortunately, there is very little in terms of basketball conversations going n around here. Mostly snide remarks and mean spirited jabs, which I am guilty of returning fire. Your whole schtick is built around being a jerk to people, so that is how I am mostly going to receive you, and communicate in turn back to you.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Fly on the Wall!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! :   I could be very nice, would love to have some civil, but spirited basketball conversations. Unfortunately, there is very little in terms of basketball conversations going n around here. Mostly snide remarks and mean spirited jabs, which I am guilty of returning fire. Your whole schtick is built around being a jerk to people, so that is how I am mostly going to receive you, and communicate in turn back to you. Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE] Snide remarks like "Chris Wilcox is a bum" posted by you earlier today! Hmmm I wonder why a statement like that would cause such a stir on a Celtic's fans website? I can see we have been bringing you along a bit to quickly! Let's get back to basics: 1. Latest survey shows 3 out of 4 people, make up 75% of the planet 2. It was recently discovered that research causes cancer in rats 3. Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear to be bright, until you hear them speak (or in your case until you read what they type)! Let me know when you are ready to move on to phase II of dumb as* training!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! :   I could be very nice, would love to have some civil, but spirited basketball conversations. Unfortunately, there is very little in terms of basketball conversations going n around here. Mostly snide remarks and mean spirited jabs, which I am guilty of returning fire. Your whole schtick is built around being a jerk to people, so that is how I am mostly going to receive you, and communicate in turn back to you.
    Posted by shonasty[/QUOTE]

I tried talking hoops with you and you ignored my post so you could get in an internet slap fight.

You aren't a victim.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : The Lakers starting team and bench is MUCH better then the team that started last season. Nash over Fisher Howard over Bynum Jamison over McRoberts Hill over Murphy Clark over Caracter Meeks over Kapono Duhon over Walton
    Posted by TommyRules[/QUOTE]

I hate to keep correcting you but as a true Laker fan as I am you should know that Nash is replacing Sessions, not Fisher.  Remember Sessions don't you?  The one that cost a number one pick for our Lakers.  The savior from all our Laker brothers on this board.  The guy we couldn't lose with because he was so much better than Fisher?  We just like to give our picks away.  He did help us win one game in the second round this year which was a improvement from the previous year when we go , dare I say  SWEPT.  Who knows,  Nash may help us win 2 games in the second round this year.  That is if he is still able to walk come playoff time.  Ugghhhh.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : I tried talking hoops with you and you ignored my post so you could get in an internet slap fight. You aren't a victim.
    Posted by snakeoil123[/QUOTE]

I am not crying victim, but don't whine to me, when I lash back.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : I could push your buttons at will if I was as mean spirited as you try to be. You are driven with emotions, like a female, an easy target. Poor Hedley, seething with anger over the game of basketball. 

So you don't like women either?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : So you don't like women either?
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

I love women, but emotive men who act like women over every little thing, not so much.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Does he really think I  am you?  And you are me?  And you are he?  And we are all together??
    Posted by hedleylamarr[/QUOTE]

At the end of the day, you are the same guy, even if you aren't. But you are, obviously.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! :   I am not crying victim, but don't whine to me, when I lash back.

Don't "whine" to you? What would I possibly have to whine to you about?  Lash back about what?  Have I insulted you in some way?

Who are you talking to?  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! :   I am not crying victim, but don't whine to me, when I lash back.

Stop your whining Doobie!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Back to basketball! This video clip from youtube shows exactly what C. Wilcox brings to the table!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXwmNY8i9rU&feature=related

He plays extremely well with Rondo! For you Laker fans, that thing Rondo did with the basketball is called an unselfish pass!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Not you, but Hedley crying about me calling Wilcox a bum after all the trash he talks. You are a very level headed person, you don't whine about anything. You are also pretty honest in the things you say.

Okay cool my bad then....carry on and good luck.  Ha.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Fly on the Wall! : Not you, but Hedley crying about me calling Wilcox a bum after all the trash he talks. You are a very level headed person, you don't whine about anything. You are also pretty honest in the things you say.

Show me where "hedley" said that!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

[QUOTE]Back to basketball! This video clip from youtube shows exactly what C. Wilcox brings to the table! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXwmNY8i9rU&feature=related He plays extremely well with Rondo! For you Laker fans, that thing Rondo did with the basketball is called an unselfish pass!
    Posted by BCSP[/QUOTE]

Oh, a highlight video. Check out the great Josh McRoberts, who was a bum for the Lakers.
    Too easy to make someone look great in a highlight video.

I heard Luke Walton could be had for a 2nd rounder from Cleveland.
    See what he brings, just awesome, right?

How can we forget the contributions Troy Murphy gave the Celtics.
    He was a Celtics great, just look at what he brings.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Stats are stats! Per 36-minutes C. Wilcox is a 11-pts. and 9-rebs per game performer! 

Thanks for the Laker great high light videos! I am glad to see we have established levels (Celtics versus Lakers)!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Still waiting