Food for though????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobbestgolf. Show bobbestgolf's posts

Food for though????

Doc signed a 5 year contract to coach the C's. Austin is at Duke for hopefully 4 years. Any coincidence that when he comes out DA trades for the number one Lottery pick that year. All comments welcome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: Food for though????

Rumor has it he will come out after one year!!  And be a lottery pick.  Which is why, at the time, the Clippers pick from OKC looked so good - we could land Austin.  But with the Clips playing so well, the point is almost moot!!  I don't think there is any way we can get him now, barring a trade for a lottery pick!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from kaktug. Show kaktug's posts

he'll come out this year, the celts won't have a pick high enough to get him, and i doubt we'd set up a father/son situation, for about a bunch of reasons.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In Response to Re: Food for though????:
    [QUOTE]he'll come out this year, the celts won't have a pick high enough to get him, and i doubt we'd set up a father/son situation, for about a bunch of reasons.
    Posted by kaktug[/QUOTE]

I agree with you that maybe Doc wouldn't want to coach his son.  Although, he may stay in college for another year.  

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts