For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

Enough said.
    Wasn't meant for you RUWorthy

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers loose at Utah

Andrew Bynum opting to watch soccer games in Africa instead of having surgery already cost the Lakers 3 games. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I saw the last half of the 4th quarter.  Crazy game.  The official clock had a bug and kept stopping and the flow of the game for both teams kept getting disrupted.  Deron Williams and Kobe were both insanely hot in the 4th. 
    Lakers played a tier one team on the road and came up short.  Oooops!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The next 3 weeks will be very critical for the Lakers. Without Theo I think another Laker player in the rotation will get injured. Only big man off the bench is Caracter. 

If Odom and Gasol continue to play 40 or more minutes every game, for the next 3 weeks, they would burn out. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

I just checked the box score of the Lakers vs. Jazz game. The Lakers pg's being Fisher and Blake went combined 1-14 with no assists. Derron Williams had 29 points with 12 assists. Enough said.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

Laker trolls sleep early when Lakers lose. 

HAHAHA!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Cant focus on the FAKERS........win or lose!!!!!  Although it's great when they lose.  If we ignore the trolls, threads like this wouldn''t be needed!!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

Yeah, I'm pretty devastated.

Only half a game behind the Spurs who just ran off 12 in a row and still ahead of you guys in the race for HCA.

Drew is coming back soon and I figure we'll be about 24-5 come Christmas.

Devastated.

When is West, Perkins and JON coming back?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah:
    Yeah, I'm pretty devastated. Only half a game behind the Spurs who just ran off 12 in a row and still ahead of you guys in the race for HCA. Drew is coming back soon and I figure we'll be about 24-5 come Christmas. Devastated. When is West, Perkins and JON coming back?
    Posted by CK57

When is Theo Ratliff coming back?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

When is Theo Ratliff coming back?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

It's supposed to be about another 5 weeks give or take.

Would that precede Perkins arrival?

When is Rasheed coming back?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Cant focus on the FAKERS........win or lose!!!!!  Although it's great when they lose.  If we ignore the trolls, threads like this wouldn''t be needed!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g

Not really focusing on the Fakers, just getting a thread out there for the trolls.  They don't mind harping in on our losses. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schleprechaun. Show Schleprechaun's posts

You are troll baiting. Plain and simple.

Kobe was Red Hot at  the end of the game, true.

Perk hopes to be back before the All Star break.

JON-not sure, but  who cares as he is a lot like Ratliff in a way-an insurance guy that we picked up wandering the streets, but yet he is plagued by injuries and might never be a factor.
    (ratliff was like that a couple of years ago, but I am sure that a few more years on his bad back have no effect!Tongue out)

Wallace-if he comes to fill in late-season he might only contribute as much as Theo, but even with his beer belly I bet he can contribute more than Theo.

As always, it is nice to see the Lakers lose, though I am enjoying the Miami losses more these days.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah:
    Enough said. . Wasn't meant for you RUWorthy
    Posted by OneOnOne

You are aware that the Lakers play in a tougher conference, right?!

The west has 6 teams with 11 or more wins...the east 2.

The west, as usual, has more teams playing .500 ball or better. And the west has AGAIN OWNED the east.

We KNOW Utah is a good team. They went to the east and beat up some of their best teams...remember?

The Lakers will lose a few, but they'll be in the finals...ready to beat whoever comes out of the east. Playing in the west only makes the Lakers a better team. BTW you are aware that we they've been playing without the BIG MAN, Andrew Bynum....right? Think about that. the Lakers have 13 wins WITHOUT Andrew Bynum. We feel pretty good about our chances.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers loose at Utah:
    The next 3 weeks will be very critical for the Lakers. Without Theo I think another Laker player in the rotation will get injured. Only big man off the bench is Caracter.  If Odom and Gasol continue to play 40 or more minutes every game, for the next 3 weeks, they would burn out. 
    Posted by P34

I guess you don't follow the Lakers closely. The reality is that the Lakers, for the most part, have been resting the starters early. It's because the starters AND reserves have been able to build BIG leads. Caracter and Ebanks have been getting a lot of minutes, which will benefit the Lakers as the season marches on. Phil knows how to manage his teams minutes. If he thought he needed a short term solution for Ratliff, they would have already made that move.

Meanwhile, back in Boston, the trainers room seems to be getting quite crowded. You guys should be worrying about your teams minutes...considering the age of the C's.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

They never worry, c'mon guys.  In 2008, when it was 3-1 my students told me they still weren't worried.  It's not in their nature, I guess.
    They will be scary talented when Bynum gets back, true.  I, however, am going to be VERY curious to see how phony Phil manages the minutes.  LO is having one of his best years, I'm sure he'll be happy going to the bench.  Barnes has been a nice addition.  When Bynum returns, will they play LO, Gasol and Bynum?  What happens to Artest?  "Ron, your mins are going down because Barnes is playing so well."  Yep, Ron Artest can live with that, I'm sure.  And while Barnes HAS been good so far, there must be a reason he's been on 8 teams in 8 years!!

If things go sour for them, though, I'm sure ole Mitch will trade Sahsa and Walton for Kevin Durant.  We all know how OKC wants to "cut payroll." 
    HAHAHA

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

I can hardly wait till we play the Lakers. They don't have the bench to stay with us.
    Posted by Kirk6

Really?!  That is a really ridiculous statement. Do you really believe your bench is better than Shannon Brown, Steve Blake and Matt Barnes?

Steve Blake has already hit some game winning shots.
    Matt Barnes had a "perfect" night a few days ago and plays shut down defense.
    Shannon is STILL a high flyer and led a few games in scoring AND is hitting over 50% of his 3's.

The Lakers bench is part of the reason they're leading the league in scoring, point differnatial and are 2nd in 3 point %. And they're 3rd in rebounding...where are the C's?

On top of that, most of the Lakers bench is healthy.

I wouldn't trade our bench for the C's bench.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Yeah, I'm pretty devastated. Only half a game behind the Spurs who just ran off 12 in a row and still ahead of you guys in the race for HCA. Drew is coming back soon and I figure we'll be about 24-5 come Christmas. Devastated. When is West, Perkins and JON coming back?
    Posted by CK57

Lol.  No you won't, but isn't it nice to dream?

Your team just lost its first game of any significance.  We've been waiting for LA to draw an actual team, and this is what happened.  Your LA boards today are full of whiners.  Go check it out.  The best one is, "The clock messed up their timing."  Classic.  What did LA fans expect from Utah?  To lie down at home?  Please.

We'll be holding you to that 25-4 comment.  It's not going to happen.  The biggest reason LA has a top-notch record is because they're not playing ANY teams with over .500 records.  Until last night, and how'd that work out again?

The Spurs are the better team right now; look at the teams they've beaten. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

well the Lakers could start 25-4.....hell, we did it for 3 consecutive years....including 29-2...as for Q's comment regarding the benches...yes our bench is deeper and more talented if everyone is healthy!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah : When is Theo Ratliff coming back?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

You'll know when because your knees will start shaking

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

In Response to For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah : You are aware that the Lakers play in a tougher conference, right?! The west has 6 teams with 11 or more wins...the east 2. The west, as usual, has more teams playing .500 ball or better. And the west has AGAIN OWNED the east. We KNOW Utah is a good team. They went to the east and beat up some of their best teams...remember? The Lakers will lose a few, but they'll be in the finals...ready to beat whoever comes out of the east. Playing in the west only makes the Lakers a better team. BTW you are aware that we they've been playing without the BIG MAN, Andrew Bynum....right? Think about that. the Lakers have 13 wins WITHOUT Andrew Bynum. We feel pretty good about our chances.
    Posted by Qdaddy

How many of those 11+ teams have you played? 2. How many back to backs on the Lakers Schedule 12, The rest of the teams between 16 and 20. Go look at the nba schedule. It's the truth.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from CK57. Show CK57's posts

We'll be holding you to that 25-4 comment. Posted by soups

That is not my comment. The only person in this thread who said the Lakers will be 25-4 by Christmas is Duke4... and he's a Celtics fan.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

the lakers will play 15 back to backs this season.

is it possible that the lakers' easy early schedule is designed for them to gain HCA that much sooner, therebye having more time next spring to rest, get healthy, prep for the playoffs, etc? and the earlier the lakers clinch HCA, the more of their late season games are meaningless, right? right. notice that of the lakers last nine games, six are back to back. BS? maybe. maybe not. just saying....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kivanc. Show kivanc's posts

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah : You'll know when because your knees will start shaking
    Posted by breaktime

Hahahahahha!

Sections
Shortcuts