For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah : KG isn't half the player Gasol is THIS year. Gasol beats KG in almost every offensive or  defensive category. KG isn't even averaging 1 blocked shot per game...for a guy who's 7 foot, that's pretty weak. I can see why the C's are tied for last in rebounding. As far as getting everyone's "A" game, you guys weren't barking before getting Ray and KG. Teams were beating the C's with their "C" game...remember? Even during the Lakers few "down" years, teams ALWAYS want to beat them. You know...teams always like going after the NBA's marquee team. And Bynum, we're not worried about him either. When he's back, you'll know it. He'll improve an already outstanding rebounding team and solidify the defense.
    Posted by Qdaddy[/QUOTE]

If you really believe Pau if better than KG   I have a major bridge I want to sell you. You lost what little credibility that you had with that one Puff Daddy.  What you been smokin?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah

In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: For Faker Trolls only - Fakers lose at Utah : Don't confuse "soft" with "exhausted." Gasol's logging a h of a lot of minutes with the other bigs injured.
    Posted by FlobusMcNugget[/QUOTE]

NOt confused,  SOFT

Sections
Shortcuts