For OneOnOne

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Re: For OneOnOne

Why don't you start off by openly admitting to and apologizing for the last time you welshed on the bet w/ Jamez?

That might restore some badly needed cred.

Otherwise, this is little more than bait from someone who has badly abused BDC.

Pud

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

this one seems pretty straightforward.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

What if one returns? who wins?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

The dare is clearly defined yet fierce is desperately trying to reword it for wiggle room or backpeddling.

Whats it matter anyway, his rep is that of a welcher. oneonone shouldnt even make the bet, he can only lose cause fierce will never admit losing and will flood the thread with nonsense until everyone gets bored to death and leaves.

Besides, he could never tear himself away from this forum, its akin to oxygen for us normal people

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Besides, he could never tear himself away from this forum, its akin to oxygen for us normal people

He lasted two weeks away in his bet with Jamez. Then he came back with vengeance and made us all pay in spades.

Polecats have shown more integrity.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

In response to puddinpuddin's comment:

Why don't you start off by openly admitting to and apologizing for the last time you welshed on the bet w/ Jamez?

That might restore some badly needed cred.

Otherwise, this is little more than bait from someone who has badly abused BDC.

Pud

Seriously, pud, you were a witness of what Mployee did. 

Use your common sense, what's the point if everybody thought ricky was also Fierce, duh!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Don't waist your time OneOnOne. He will find a corny lame excuse like the Mployee one and come before time if he losses. Remember, this here is his life. He just can't live without it. He is here 24/7. He has spread the Fungus all over this board. That is how come we all know him by Fungus Fierce.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

OneOnOne

We have a deal.

I will clarify. The deal is if both KG and Pierce return or not, right?

Wow!  You guys don't believe in making smaller bets.  So we all know that you two have this bet going on now.

If I remember correctly, you and I have the same bet.  In our case, the losing person will publicly acknowledge the basketball acumen of the winning person.  Right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

Didn't y'all used to be on sides?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

I'm hoping that Pierce is traded for something of value and Danny convinces Garnett to stay and serve as more of a player-assistant role.   Teaching leadership, commitment and skills while providing some continuity and 15-20 productive MPG.   If he does it at lower pay, all the better.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

If only one returns, Snake leaves!!!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

The dare is clearly defined yet fierce is desperately trying to reword it for wiggle room or backpeddling.

Whats it matter anyway, his rep is that of a welcher. oneonone shouldnt even make the bet, he can only lose cause fierce will never admit losing and will flood the thread with nonsense until everyone gets bored to death and leaves.

The reason you're saying that is because you know I will win the bet.

He was the one who challenged me. I just accepted the offer.

You need medication

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

I've got Fierce on ignore, he's a loser, board bully, has no life but one he created on the internet (so pathetic) spin artist, liar, welcher, bandwagon fan, etc. etc.

I can see from some of these responses the rest of the board is aligning against him almost unanimously at last. Where once there were a handful, now its like 90%.

Good work team!

The guy is mentally ill and immature to the exteme... everyone should put him on ignore to make your time here more enjoyable

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

I've got Fierce on ignore, he's a loser, board bully, has no life but one he created on the internet (so pathetic) spin artist, liar, welcher, bandwagon fan, etc. etc.

I can see from some of these responses the rest of the board is aligning against him almost unanimously at last. Where once there were a handful, now its like 90%.

Good work team!

The guy is mentally ill and immature to the exteme... everyone should put him on ignore to make your time here more enjoyable

Wow, so much hate for another celtics fan who you just know through an internet forum, weird?!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

In response to rameakap's comment:

Good work team!

I see you know him well...

Ive heard estimates regarding the number of other ids he posts under.  scary

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jump-ball-overtime. Show Jump-ball-overtime's posts

I see, this is how he got the name fungus.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In response to kyceltic's comment:

In response to Iceman4's comment:

If only one returns, Snake leaves!!!!!!

I check in here about twice a week and still my cute little bear cant stop thinking of me. You know I was posting as tomobo too.  Right?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Wow I got my own thread.  Cooool!!!!

25. This post has been removed.