For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise

ZaZa is going to be out 2 games, so better to make it the first two when the Celts are well rested and going into enemy territory than had we been at home and expected to win anyhow, then he'd return to make road games 3/4 even harder.

Also you can leave Ray behind in Boston... when we come back he should be 100% for games 3/4, at home, when being on out court with our crowd will help make his return easier and we won't depend on him as much to get a W.

I smell a sweep

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cole-ely. Show cole-ely's posts

Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise

I would be shocked if we didnt' come out with a split.  I don't think we'll get both unless the hawks utterly collapse.  I think the nba will want to make sure ted gets at least 1 more home game.

If we win the first game, I'd bet the farm on Atl in the second.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise:
    [QUOTE]I would be shocked if we didnt' come out with a split.  I don't think we'll get both unless the hawks utterly collapse.  I think the nba will want to make sure ted gets at least 1 more home game. If we win the first game, I'd bet the farm on Atl in the second.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

another Boston conspiracy theorist... Give it a rest already.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise:
    [QUOTE]I would be shocked if we didnt' come out with a split.  I don't think we'll get both unless the hawks utterly collapse.  I think the nba will want to make sure ted gets at least 1 more home game. If we win the first game, I'd bet the farm on Atl in the second.
    Posted by cole-ely[/QUOTE]

Partially agree - there will be one or two calls that go in their favor - they have to capitalize on them..............or else blow us out.  Otherwise, sweep in ATL!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : another Boston conspiracy theorist... Give it a rest already.
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

good to see you are showing your true colors as a coward and a troll tho

the fake celtic fan act was so childish and pathetic... now we can just recognize you for the loser you are

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : Partially agree - there will be one or two calls that go in their favor - they have to capitalize on them..............or else blow us out.  Otherwise, sweep in ATL!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

yeah, the refs will call more fouls for the home team and/or the team the league wants to win the series, par the course, but if you race out to a big lead and step on the other teams throats there is little you can do about it

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : -1 good to see you are showing your true colors as a coward and a troll tho the fake celtic fan act was so childish and pathetic... now we can just recognize you for the loser you are
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Son, you are like a broken record. You always repeat the same thing. Please come up with some new material. Thanks, and have a great day!

Go Green!!

Go Celtics!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : Son, you are like a broken record. You always repeat the same thing. Please come up with some new material. Thanks, and have a great day! Go Green!! Go Celtics!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

I'm not a comic

just a fact stater

see a loser, call out a loser, laugh at a loser, thats what you do for me

you keep me amused in a pitiful sad way, it must be fun to be a teenager tho 'son'Laughing

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : yeah, the refs will call more fouls for the home team and/or the team the league wants to win the series, par the course, but if you race out to a big lead and step on the other teams throats there is little you can do about it

Yes, and I bet you are a fan of the WWE and Stone Cold Steve Austin too?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : yeah, the refs will call more fouls for the home team and/or the team the league wants to win the series, par the course, but if you race out to a big lead and step on the other teams throats there is little you can do about it

Totally agree!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : I'm not a comic just a fact stater see a loser, call out a loser, laugh at a loser, thats what you do for me you keep me amused in a pitiful sad way, it must be fun to be a teenager tho 'son'

You are right on this. I do all of the above when it comes to you. Classy post my friend, very classy.

Red-Russ, thanks for agreeing. Mr. English major. Ha!

Go Celtics!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

In Response to For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise:
    [QUOTE]ZaZa is going to be out 2 games, so better to make it the first two when the Celts are well rested and going into enemy territory than had we been at home and expected to win anyhow, then he'd return to make road games 3/4 even harder. Also you can leave Ray behind in Boston... when we come back he should be 100% for games 3/4, at home, when being on out court with our crowd will help make his return easier and we won't depend on him as much to get a W. I smell a sweep

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsince1958. Show celticsince1958's posts

If Allen plays we will lose the series to Atlanta. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gasthoerer. Show Gasthoerer's posts

[QUOTE]If Allen plays we will lose the series to Atlanta. 
    Posted by celticsince1958[/QUOTE]

You cannot be serious with this!?!?!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Celtics being the underdog puts a whole lot of pressure on the Hawks to play well at home, which doesn't appear possible considering the Celtics have been rolling lately and plan to win it all.  Will the Cs sweep ATL?  Possibly, but I'm almost certain they will WIN!

As Always,

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]Celtics being the underdog puts a whole lot of pressure on the Hawks to play well at home, which doesn't appear possible considering the Celtics have been rolling lately and plan to win it all.  Will the Cs sweep ATL?  Possibly, but I'm almost certain they will WIN! As Always,
    Posted by JamLock[/QUOTE]

no chance they lose this series, even without Allen, unless they suffer another major injury

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: For round 1 ONLY, not having homecourt is a blessing in disguise : no chance they lose this series, even without Allen, unless they suffer another major injury

Another major injury AND the referees gift a couple of games to Atlanta.

18. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts