For the record.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Re: For the record.

In Response to Re: For the record.:
    In Response to Re: For the record. : Any team would take his 12 ppg, 11 apg while shooting 50% and 90%. Any team would take a 38 year old Nash over a 25 year old Sessions. 
    Posted by TommyRules

The main issue is age.

Nash used to be better than Rondo.  But one doesn't trade a top tier pg in his prime for a guy who is 38.  Unless you are looking for a one year rental.

Nash is a lot better than Sessions and is still a top 10 pg in the NBA and is one of the leagues very best passers if not the best.  No doubt.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : The main issue is age. Nash used to be better than Rondo.  But one doesn't trade a top tier pg in his prime for a guy who is 38.  Unless you are looking for a one year rental. Nash is a lot better than Sessions and is still a top 10 pg in the NBA and is one of the leagues very best passers if not the best.  No doubt.
    Posted by snakeoil123

For Rondo to be in his prime as a PG in the NBA, you would think that he would have developed a shot by now.

Would you rather have Rondo shooting a 15 foot shot in the final 2 minutes of a close game or Nash?  just sayin'

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : For Rondo to be in his prime as a PG in the NBA, you would think that he would have developed a shot by now. Would you rather have Rondo shooting a 15 foot shot in the final 2 minutes of a close game or Nash?  just sayin'
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Nash.  But that isn't who I would want to play the 46 minutes prior.  I admit though if you wanted me to choose one for the last 5 minutes I might take Nash.

Nash is still an excellent pg.  you know he only took 9 shots a game last year?

I don't know if that is him being unselfish or if he is having a hard time getting off his shot.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

They can have Nash Bridges and Jamisold for all I care.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Nash.  But that isn't who I would want to play the 46 minutes prior.  I admit though if you wanted me to choose one for the last 5 minutes I might take Nash. Nash is still an excellent pg.  you know he only took 9 shots a game last year? I don't know if that is him being unselfish or if he is having a hard time getting off his shot.
    Posted by snakeoil123

Nash has really never been a prolific scorer, but when he does shoot, he shoots with great accuracy. That alone is something the Lakers were in dire need of. Not to mention how Nash will help the low post guys. It's amazing that when Pau and Bynum are scoring on a regular basis, there defense tends to be a lot better. This move by the Lakers was huge and that is why most NBA experts have the Lakers back in the WCF.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Nash has really never been a prolific scorer, but when he does shoot, he shoots with great accuracy. That alone is something the Lakers were in dire need of. Not to mention how Nash will help the low post guys. It's amazing that when Pau and Bynum are scoring on a regular basis, there defense tends to be a lot better. This move by the Lakers was huge and that is why most NBA experts have the Lakers back in the WCF.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Do they?

http://www.betvega.com/odds-to-win-nba-championship

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Do they? http://www.betvega.com/odds-to-win-nba-championship
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Yes, and thank you for the link backing up my statement which was: "most NBA experts have the Lakers back in the WCF"

Now tell me the top three teams that have the best odds of winning the title? Once again, you are looking extremely foolish. Surprised

Thanks for playing kid.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Yes, and thank you for the link backing up my statement which was: "most NBA experts have the Lakers back in the WCF" Now tell me the top three teams that have the best odds of winning the title? Once again, you are looking extremely foolish. Thanks for playing kid.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

I thought only titles mattered to the lakers?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : I thought only titles mattered to the lakers?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Not sure why you are changing the subject, but again, I do thank you for backing up my statement with your link. Very helpful. Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : For the record, I was for the trade, too.  Rondo and JON for Nash and Pietrus was my trade.  Seemed to gather some steam on the board.  Rondo really came on in the playoffs, though, and I'm glad we didn't make the trade!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

Your posts have been right on the money. When I suspected Rondo was not giving full effort I was for trading him last year for awhile. This trade for Nash would have been one of the worst we could have made.  Nash will be severely limited due to age although trolls will never admit it. The only thing they will accept will be another early exit.  Which will come.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Your posts have been right on the money. When I suspected Rondo was not giving full effort I was for trading him last year for awhile. This trade for Nash would have been one of the worst we could have made.  Nash will be severely limited due to age although trolls will never admit it. The only thing they will accept will be another early exit.  Which will come.
    Posted by concord27

Thanks Mr. I know the future.  It is funny how your comments do not line up with reality. Look at Steve Nash's career stats and then tell me exactly where he has declined?  As always, thank you so much for playing. Cool

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Your posts have been right on the money. When I suspected Rondo was not giving full effort I was for trading him last year for awhile. This trade for Nash would have been one of the worst we could have made.  Nash will be severely limited due to age although trolls will never admit it. The only thing they will accept will be another early exit.  Which will come.
    Posted by concord27

+1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Nash has really never been a prolific scorer, but when he does shoot, he shoots with great accuracy. That alone is something the Lakers were in dire need of. Not to mention how Nash will help the low post guys. It's amazing that when Pau and Bynum are scoring on a regular basis, there defense tends to be a lot better. This move by the Lakers was huge and that is why most NBA experts have the Lakers back in the WCF.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

The Lakers are in dire need of winning more than one game in the second round.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : The Lakers are in dire need of winning more than one game in the second round.
    Posted by OneOnOne

The Celtics are in dire need of winning back to back titles again. How's that 40+ year wait going for you? Laughing

ROFLMAO!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : The Celtics are in dire need of winning back to back titles again. How's that 40+ year wait going for you? ROFLMAO!!!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

STU JACKSON SUSPENDED MWP!!!!!!!  What a clown you are!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : STU JACKSON SUSPENDED MWP!!!!!!!  What a clown you are!!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html

Notice Mr. Jackson's job funtion.

Thanks for playing! Cool

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : http://www.nba.com/nba101/stu_jackson.html Notice Mr. Jackson's job funtion. Thanks for playing!
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

I know who Stu Jackson is, fool:

http://nbamistress.com/2012/04/world-peace-suspended-for-7-games-for-elbow-to-harden/

http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2012/04/24/NBA-suspends-World-Peace-for-7-games/UPI-84181335314203/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/metta-world-peace-suspension-david-stern_n_1453655.html

Jackson USUALLY handles discipline, but not in this egregious (that means really bad, son) case.  Just admit you're wrong on this one, and move on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : I know who Stu Jackson is, fool: http://nbamistress.com/2012/04/world-peace-suspended-for-7-games-for-elbow-to-harden/ http://www.upi.com/Sports_News/2012/04/24/NBA-suspends-World-Peace-for-7-games/UPI-84181335314203/ http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/26/metta-world-peace-suspension-david-stern_n_1453655.html Jackson USUALLY handles discipline, but not in this egregious (that means really bad, son) case.  Just admit you're wrong on this one, and move on.
    Posted by hedleylamarr

FYI - When a suspension occurs, Stu Jackson is always the one in charge. Also, please tell me when a suspension occured and there was not some egregious case involved? So Stern only suspends on the egregious cases? That makes as much sense as Steve Nash becoming a Knick. LMAO!!!

Wow!!

If I were fire, you would be ashes!!!  Thanks for playing anyways. Cool

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : FYI - When a suspension occurs, Stu Jackson is always the one in charge. Also, please tell me when a suspension occured and there was not some egregious case involved? So Stern only suspends on the egregious cases? That makes as much sense as Steve Nash becoming a Knick. LMAO!!! Wow!! If I were fire, you would be ashes!!!  Thanks for playing anyways.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

It takes a man to admit when he's wrong - boy, so I guess I'm done with you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : It takes a man to admit when he's wrong - boy, so I guess I'm done with you!
    Posted by hedleylamarr

pot, kettle?

Are you admitting that you are wrong? You really should. It is common knowledge that Stu Jackson is head of discipline for the NBA and not David Stern. Again, you are made to look extremely foolish all because you spoke without knowing the facts. Kind of like when you said Steve Nash would be a Knick, huh?

Laughing

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : pot, kettle? Are you admitting that you are wrong? You really should. It is common knowledge that Stu Jackson is head of discipline for the NBA and not David Stern. Again, you are made to look extremely foolish all because you spoke without knowing the facts. Kind of like when you said Steve Nash would be a Knick, huh?
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

Got a link?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BynumizaHERO. Show BynumizaHERO's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : Got a link?
    Posted by hedleylamarr

You have been informed and hopefully you gained some intelligence today. Thank me later.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In Response to Re: For the record. : You have been informed and hopefully you gained some intelligence today. Thank me later.
    Posted by BynumizaHERO

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/7851983/metta-world-peace-los-angeles-lakers-suspended-7-games-elbow

Sections
Shortcuts