Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers

In Response to Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers:
    In response to "Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers": Of course it was a mis-interpretation on my part! Keep telling yourself that! Someday I am certain you will believe it!
    Posted by BCSP

Lame! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers

In Response to Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers:
    In response to "Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers": Struck another nerve! It appears someone on this board has authority and anger management issues! Gosh! I hope the pharmacy up the street from your house is able to get some more medical marijuana soon!
    Posted by BCSP

Yeah, nerve, you struck it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

You guys should get a room and bang it out.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers":
    In Response to Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers : Lame!  Posted by shonasty
    Finally we are getting somewhere! The next step in this process is attempting to figure out why you are "lame" (actually I would have used the term idiot)! To begin this process click on the link below: http://www.iamanidiot.com/ The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have a problem!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shonasty. Show shonasty's posts

In response to "Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers": Finally we are getting somewhere! The next step in this process is attempting to figure out why you are "lame" (actually I would have used the term idiot)! To begin this process click on the link below: http://www.iamanidiot.com/ The first step in solving a problem is admitting you have a problem!
    Posted by BCSP

It is because of efforts like yours, I am going to stay around here forever. The exact opposite of what you are aiming for will happen, because a dipstick like you deserves it. So, by all means keep encouraging me, I am stubborn like that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to "Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers":
    In Response to Re: Forget the '04 Pistons, C's have a superstar named Rondo and will compare more to the 80's Lakers : It is because of efforts like yours, I am going to stay around here forever. The exact opposite of what you are aiming for will happen, because a dipstick like you deserves it. So, by all means keep encouraging me, I am stubborn like that. Posted by shonasty
    Trust me, after the Lakers slow start, you will go running for cover! PG who is 39 years old with a bad back SG with a bone on bone condition in his right knee SF who is one incident a way from a season long suspension PF who is as soft as the toilet paper in J. Nicholson's Bathroom C who will not be 100% (according to Dr. Klapper) until April or May Factor the above in with a coach that wants to install a Princeton style offense with less than adequate personnel, and you have all the ingredients for a comedy of epic proportions!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

struck a nerve with some of the trolls, haha, how dare I compare C's to the famouse showtime Lakers?

But its nice that C's fans are complimenting my original comparison by saying the same stuff I did over the summer (now that we've seen this team play in the preseason).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

All I know, is that Rondo can be spectacular..and the best player on the floor..even when Koby or Lebrons are playing on the opposite team. He has evolved his game to another level every year and has the best supporting cast to date. That is good enough for me. Of course the trolls will disagree. Did you expect anything different. This team has all the ingredients of a very good if not great team. Rondo is the difference.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Rondo isn't a top 3 PG of all-time like Magic, but he is a superstar top 3 in the game right now, and actually shot 3's at the same rate and poor % as Magic.

While Rondo isn't quite as dominant as Johnson, we have seen a handful of games each year and his stepping it up in the playoffs to show he can be.

Considering the C's have BOTH Terry and Lee in the Byron Scott role and BOTH Pierce and Sully in the Mychal Thompson role, I think the comparison remains solid. I'd take KG in his late 30's over Kareem.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to BloggetyBloop's comment:

In response to rameakap's comment:

Rondo isn't a top 3 PG of all-time like Magic, but he is a superstar top 3 in the game right now, and actually shot 3's at the same rate and poor % as Magic.

While Rondo isn't quite as dominant as Johnson, we have seen a handful of games each year and his stepping it up in the playoffs to show he can be.

Considering the C's have BOTH Terry and Lee in the Byron Scott role and BOTH Pierce and Sully in the Mychal Thompson role, I think the comparison remains solid. I'd take KG in his late 30's over Kareem.

ROTFLMAO!!!

Rondo is not better than James, Durant, Howard, Kobe, Dirk, Chris Paul, Bynum, Deron Williams, Derrick Rose, and this list goes on.  Top 3 superstar in the league right now... Whatever you are smoking must be really good. LMAO!!! 

Have a very blessed day!

TOP THREE POINT GUARD - that's what he said, oh sad and pathetic one!!!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

In response to hedleylamarr's comment:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Rondo is not better than James, Durant, Howard, Kobe, Dirk, Chris Paul, Bynum, Deron Williams, Derrick Rose, and this list goes on.  Top 3 superstar in the league right now... Whatever you are smoking must be really good. LMAO!!! 

Have a very blessed day!

Well he had an EPIC FAIL on that too. Good day!

Rose is out, and many say he is better than Williams.  Paul?  I'll give you that one.  Nice job deflecting your inablity to comprehend what he wrote!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

Rose is out, and many say he is better than Williams.  Paul?  I'll give you that one.  Nice job deflecting your inablity to comprehend what he wrote!!!

Nice work on the use of the word "deflect".  Someday you might have a vocabulary and skill in the English language like me. If you ever have a question about a particular word, please let me know. I will be your English tudor. Have an exalted day!

As usual, much ado about nothing!  And, it's TUTOR nimrod!!!  ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

How stupid you are, tudor is a type of house or a former Red Sox pitcher..............what a clown!!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

Nice work on the use of the word "deflect".  Someday you might have a vocabulary and skill in the English language like me. If you ever have a question about a particular word, please let me know. I will be your English tudor. Have an exalted day!

How stupid you are, tudor is a type of house or a former Red Sox pithcer..............what a clown!!!

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I am not going to hurl insults at you, as I will assume you just made a typo like I have done a few times. No need to apologize my friend, we are good.

Someday you might have a vocabulary and skill in the English language like me.

THAT is NOT hurling an insult?? I'd be humiliated to have your vocabulary, or knowlege of basketball for that matter.

Imagine saying the Heat were in the 2010 Finals.

And Tommy Heinsohn is the "most whiniest" announcer in the NBA????  THAT one a typo, too????

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

ROTFLMAO!!!

Have a very blessed day!

How stupid you are, tudor is a type of house or a former Red Sox pithcer..............what a clown!!!

Hi pot, meet kettle.

ROTFLMAO!!!!

I am not going to hurl insults at you, as I will assume you just made a typo like I have done a few times. No need to apologize my friend, we are good.

Someday you might have a vocabulary and skill in the English language like me.

THAT is NOT hurling an insult?? I'd be humiliated to have your vocabulary, or knowlege of basketball for that matter.

Imagine saying the Heat were in the 2010 Finals.

And Tommy Heinsohn is the "most whiniest" announcer in the NBA????  THAT one a typo, too????

The 2010 Finals was a definite typo as the zero and one are right beside each other and everyone on this board knows who played, won, and lost in 2010.

The comment about Tommy Heinsohn is completely accurate. Not sure what you are referring to, good buddy?

We have both made grammatical errors while typing and i will not hold that against you, but will be more than happy to advance your Englisg vocabluary if you would like my assistance? Have a very sanctified day!  

1..  BS

2.  Most whiniest is not correct English.

3. ??????  I know, more typos!!!

4.  NOT an interrogative statement.

Good luck with the injury riddled Mavs tonight!!

21. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts