Former Celtic

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Former Celtic

Lester Hudson scored 25 pts tonight.  I liked him,  wish he could have stuck around. He is a scorer.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

Re: Former Celtic

In Response to Former Celtic:
    [QUOTE]Lester Hudson scored 25 pts tonight.  I liked him,  wish he could have stuck around. He is a scorer.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

I wish him all the best. He had to overcome a lot growing up!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rajon-Hondo. Show Rajon-Hondo's posts

As much of the posters that just parrot talking heads decriy DAs drafting abilities,the fact is his "miscues" have never been from lack of assessing talent but more of a brick wall of talent ahead of them. TA,  Lester Hudson,Gerald Green  all have one thing in common they were at the wrong place at the wrong time. Whether it was not mature enough or we didn't have the luxury of being able to wait until they developed to be contribuors to a champion contending team. Gerald Green was an example of overly lofty expectations and the dreaded " potential upside" fad ala micheal Olakwandi. Hudson was a victim of no room cap wise to deveop him and bigger need at other positions due to injuries. TA is still a mystery to me why we didn't resign him. If it wasn't for a freak cardiac problem trading Jeff Green for KG and then getting him back for a singularly talented oft injured big man that wasn't going to resign and was so bad offensively that he was regularly was on the bench in the 4th qtr and  that most screamed for an upgrade until mass hysteria apostlated the stiff Pekins as the best center of all time above Bill Russell for a top 10 sf/pf and a 1st round pick would have been a personel move equivalent to a Red wheel and deal.
    Thats right Perk is a prima donna stiff that wasn't going resign unless he got paid like Pau Gasol or DH. His minutes have decreased and has been shopped by OKC all season. Sorry no freak cardiac problems and this deal was akin for us to trading the rights to Joe Barry Carroll for the rights to Kevin McHale and Robert Parish.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

I think i heard he was averaging around 25 a game for the last 4-5 games.  Now thats nearly Linsanity!!!

Sections
Shortcuts