Formula For Success?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Formula For Success?

With Rondo and Bradley, Boston has the worst shooting backcourt in the league BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

Re: Formula For Success?

gather 'round in a circle, you naughty three ! ! !

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

In Response to Re: Formula For Success?:
    I would say that Mitch Kupchak is the formula for success. Unfortunately, our GM is Danny "freakin" Ainge. While the Lakers were obtaining 2 time MVP Steve Nash and 3 time DPOY Dwight Howard, Danny was signing Jason Terry and trading for Courtney Lee. It is no wonder the Celtics have only 1 title in the last 25 years and the Lakers have 7. Ugh!!!
    Posted by GoGREEN!

Good job Bynum.  You are officially mentally ill.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I think maybe the formula for success is watching the Celtic franchise.  I assume that is why all of us Laker fans are here,  trying to learn.  They have been a tough out the last two years while my team the Lakers has struggled to a dismal one win and 8 losses in the second round the last two year.  Totally embarassing and the behavior that our team exhibited was the lowest form of class I have ever seen.  I was ashamed to be a Laker fan.  The we top it off with Metta and his antics last year again.  I haven't even mentioned all the elbows Kobe throws and gets away with.  I have no idea why I keep pulling for this team!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

+1.........too funny man....

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Lakers fan need to stop pretending Nash is any good anymore. He can't defend and is extremely old. Nash's other option was to be the backup in New York.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The moderators must be having a blast watching Tommy and Mark talk with each other. I mean two people with the same IP address, hilarious! HAHAHA
    Posted by Fiercest34

Shirley Ardell Mason, aka Sybil, aka Tommy,aka Mark..

Mason had multiple personalities as a result of severe sexial abuse  at the hands of her mother..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dirty52. Show dirty52's posts

I think maybe the formula for success is watching the Celtic franchise.  I assume that is why all of us Laker fans are here,  trying to learn.  They have been a tough out the last two years while my team the Lakers has struggled to a dismal one win and 8 losses in the second round the last two year.  Totally embarassing and the behavior that our team exhibited was the lowest form of class I have ever seen.  I was ashamed to be a Laker fan.  The we top it off with Metta and his antics last year again.  I haven't even mentioned all the elbows Kobe throws and gets away with.  I have no idea why I keep pulling for this team!
    Posted by lakerfaker

Why don't you just pull for your real team  the Celtics?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nutter44. Show nutter44's posts

In Response to Formula For Success?:
    With Rondo and Bradley, Boston has the worst shooting backcourt in the league BAR NONE!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Mark from Ct

BAR NONE, MAN!!! Like super wowsers! LMAO. I realize you are knid of stupid, but let's give it a try. Courtney Lee will start at the SG. He hit @40% from 3 last year. he can shoot it. AB will back up both spots and Jason Terry (a good shooter and strong off the dribble) will start the year at sixth man. Bradley's shooting improved last year and he works well without the ball. Our backcourt is loaded with Dooling a solid contributor as well. go pizz on your Kurt Rambis poster.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duke4. Show Duke4's posts

funny that I have about 8 to 10 posters on ignore and I may only be dealing with two or three trolls.....many who are continually interacting with themselves ..these must be the kids....no adult would do this....would they...?     the funniest thing is that they probably don't realize (or care) that we all know who they are and what they are trying to do....what a bunch of immature losers (kids)....I keep asking for this forum to be limited to adults....or, better yet, be accessec through facebook....at least then we would know who was on board...of course, if that were the case, probably 90% of the trolls would leave.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: Formula For Success? : Nash was offered a 3 year $36m contract from Toronto.
    Posted by TommyRules

Looks like Kupchak is not the only stupid GM in the league!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Well, they are probably "adults" by age, but maturity, thats another matter...Some of these idiots probably have girlfriends, no..no.. and two or three kids already......scary..
    with too much time on their hands..since they probably can't hold a job....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

I n Response to Re: Formula For Success?:
    In Response to Re: Formula For Success? : Why don't you just pull for your real team  the Celtics?
    Posted by dirty52

I do pull for my team.  I am a true Laker fan. I just pull off my purple glasses and see things as they really are.  There is no harm in us Laker fans acting civil when we infiltrate a Celtic website.  Some of our fans are really disturbing to me when the come on board bragging about our team and running down the Celtics.  It just makes our whole organization look bad.  You guys are not showing any class at all and it stinks.  I am proud of my Laker team. 

I am happy we have gotten rid of some of our classless players,  Bynum taking out Barea,  Odom with his cheap shot, Fisher alway dirty (Scola) . To bad we haven't let go of Metta cheap shot Artist.  Kobe is also a dirty player and a sick individual as well.  Cheating on his wife, and you know the story in Colorada.  We are slowly cleaning house.  Of course Howard is a great player but I have to admit he shows no class either.  Skipping out on the kids in Orlando. You don't hear of the crap with the classy Celtics organization.
    Bottom line is show some respect on their site or go away because you are makings us all look bad.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts