Found Out Who to Fire!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Found Out Who to Fire!

Ed LaCerte!  He's the head trainer.  That's the guy we need to get rid of.  It must be his fault we have all these injuries!!!!!!!Cool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

Re: Found Out Who to Fire!

Ed Lacerte has been the trainer for like 4 decades. He is not the problem!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Try not to take it too seriously.  That's why I put the smiley face up there.

But, maybe he concentrated on getting the Big 4 in condition and forgot to get the rest of them in shape!!  Just kidding.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DFURY13. Show DFURY13's posts

If this were any other trainer I could see it. I was perplexed by the post I'm like are we really at the point of blaming Eddie Lacerte? lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm just frustrated with the "Fire Doc" guy so I posted a sarcastic thread about why we have so many injuries.  We all know this isn't spring baseball.  Injuries don't just happen because people are out of shape.  We just happen to have some bad luck, especially West, Quis, BBD and Perk's freak injury from last year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Found Out Who to Fire!:
    I'm just frustrated with the "Fire Doc" guy so I posted a sarcastic thread about why we have so many injuries.  We all know this isn't spring baseball.  Injuries don't just happen because people are out of shape.  We just happen to have some bad luck, especially West, Quis, BBD and Perk's freak injury from last year.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

The injuries are flukes

MD spinal cord
    Perk Knee
    West Broken wrist and sparained ankle
    J/O Knee
    BB Knee
    Shaq what isnt hurting him   on 300 plus lbs frame

I blame a trainer for pulls tears aka groin pulls hammy ect

Sections
Shortcuts