From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Re: From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan

Can't wait to see how many jump off the bandwagon and say "I've been a Clippers fan for year."

Does koME's no-trade clause include the Clips?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LakerFan67. Show LakerFan67's posts

I've been a Laker fan all of my life. I'm not about to change--too old, too much history.

What I'm reading at the Laker blogs is complete hatred for David Stern. The commissioner better not show up to a Laker game. He might cause a riot.

I enjoy the Celtic blogs. I laugh at some Celtic fans who are completely blinded by their contempt and hostility directed at l.A.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan:
    I've been a Laker fan all of my life. I'm not about to change--too old, too much history. What I'm reading at the Laker blogs is complete hatred for David Stern. The commissioner better not show up to a Laker game. He might cause a riot. I enjoy the Celtic blogs. I laugh at some Celtic fans who are completely blinded by their contempt and hostility directed at l.A.
    Posted by LakerFan67

What about the Celtics fans who thoroughly enjoy their contempt and hostility directed at LA?  After all some contemptible Lakers fans had been a very visible presence on this board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ConnectingRod. Show ConnectingRod's posts

I've been a Laker fan all of my life. I'm not about to change--too old, too much history. What I'm reading at the Laker blogs is complete hatred for David Stern. The commissioner better not show up to a Laker game. He might cause a riot. I enjoy the Celtic blogs. I laugh at some Celtic fans who are completely blinded by their contempt and hostility directed at l.A.
    Posted by LakerFan67

Didn't one Laker fan here kept bragging about David Stern's dream finals - Lakers vs. Lakers?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan : Didn't one Laker fan here kept bragging about David Stern's dream finals - Lakers vs. Lakers?
    Posted by ConnectingRod

What? Lakers vs Lakers in the finals?

Not so fast!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 21st. Show 21st's posts

In Response to Re: From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan : Alas Lakerfan there are some so called celtic fans here that really are bottom-feeders and at the end of the day they are just jealous of the Lakers continual success. We used to have that as well but the post Bird years were just terrible. I'm sure you've seen the pics of the celtic fans turning up to games with paper bags over there heads. It will be interesting to see how Kupchak handles the next couple of years, it cant be worse than our 22 year hiatus!
    Posted by null

How'd this work out for ya?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

In Response to Re: From Laker Fan to Clipper Fan : Alas Lakerfan there are some so called celtic fans here that really are bottom-feeders and at the end of the day they are just jealous of the Lakers continual success. We used to have that as well but the post Bird years were just terrible. I'm sure you've seen the pics of the celtic fans turning up to games with paper bags over there heads. It will be interesting to see how Kupchak handles the next couple of years, it cant be worse than our 22 year hiatus!
    Posted by null

Alas, Rico is as transparent as glass

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

On a side note, it is interesting that in the cities with 2 NBA teams (New York and LA), there has never really been a rivalry between the teams within the city, mostly due to the incompetence of one of the them.  If Brooklyn can land Howard and CP3 at the Clippers, that might change.  Note I consider the Nets as a NY team.

Sections
Shortcuts