Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce

In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce:
    [QUOTE]Only because there are too many options now with the Trade Deadline & D-League ... Gadzuric, etc  Excuses, excuses, and more excuses. Pathetic! If you think Fesenko is the best big man available then you shouldn't be afraid of the likes of Gadzuric. Ugh! You're nothing but a piece of trailer park trash. 
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

You work at a carnival outside of LA ... Pure Trash!

Jordan for Ray? After all, LA doesn't use him in the 4th Qtr ... Useless like Rondo right? So put up or shut up GurlyMan34!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : See, when it comes down to it you're just all talk, nothing but talk. And you claim you were almost sent to Vietnam?  You're lucky, if you got sent to Vietnam those Vietcongs would have shot you in the grill! Ha Ha

I think a Syrian shot you in the brain ... your a zombie on these boards for months now

Why won't you back up Jordan or Kaman that's a good one ... You make all the predictions ... Back up your thousand posts about Kaman with some ballz.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

I never said Fesenko would ... He was the only Big available for Vet Min (as that's all the C's had) a few months back ... but those details slip past you with your comprehension problems ... all you read was Best Big Man as though I was saying "in all basketball or something" .... you're a such a bait and switch poster it's pathetic!

Bad night? I'm eating your lunch Sonny Boy!!! Get use to it, BaitN'Switch34!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Front Line Gasol, Garnett & Pierce : See, that's where you lose your credibility, you never said anything about the vet's minimum. You can check your own thread, you were the one who made that thread. Says nothing there about vet's minimum. Here: Yeah Fierce ... Who would want "the best free-agent big man still available: Kyrylo Fesenko . ? Re: Updates from around the NBA posted at 12/24/2011 10:54 PM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3784 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/13/2012 Yeah Fierce ... Who would want "the best free-agent big man still available: Kyrylo Fesenko . ?

You're a MORON .... I shouldn't have to say anything about the Vet Minimum. Don't you know anything about team salary and the cap ... Oh yeah, I schooled you a few years ago when you thought each team only got one vet minimum ... LOL!

If the C's cleared a roster spot to make room for a Big by trading for a pick to pick up Fesenko (unsigned FA after season started) HOW ELSE COULD THEY SIGN HIM W/O USING THE VM YOU IMBECILE?????????????????????

YOU HAVE BEEN OWNED .... GET LOST LOSER!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

The season already started ... my posts regarding AB for a pick to make room for Fesenko was well after the season started. You're posting an archive of Updates I posted right fefore the season started ... that has nothing to do with this issue cause at the time we were talking about Fesenko/AB the team was over the cap and had a full roster. Other than a S&T while the FA signing period was open the only way we could have signed Fesenko was with a Vet Min ... anybody with basic roundball interest knows that as well as you, so don't play dumb now.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]This is what you said earlier tonight: I never said Fesenko would ... He was the only Big available for Vet Min (as that's all the C's had) a few months back This is what you're saying now: my posts regarding AB for a pick to make room for Fesenko was well after the season started. You're posting an archive of Updates I posted right fefore the season started Duh! We're not talking about AB for a pick to make room for Fesenko. We're only talking about you claiming that Fesenko is the best big man available.  First you said it's for the vet's minimum, after you clearly didn't mention vet's minimum in that thread, you're now mixing it up with another thread you made earlier. IT'S CALLED STRAW MAN ARGUMENT!  

You're the scarecrow ... mixing different threads? Ugh!

Makes no difference ... When I said he was the best Big man available we had a full roster and no $ anyway. The only way to sign him was to clear a roster spot and sign him with the VM ... You know that ... What gives? You pulling a fast one trying to manipulate the facts again at another posters expense as usual .... FRAUD/LIAR!!!!

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Last time ...

We played on Christmas Day ... full roster, over the cap, right?

Can you agree about something?

That post was made on 12/24 @ 11PM!

Why would I be advocating signing FA Fesenko when we had no space?

Is it possible that I was indicating that GS had announced a possible signing on that date? I'm not going back to check but it would be typical of you to take a post out of context to apply to your slippery argument as what you're implying makes no sense! The C's had a full roster over the cap ... what are you talking about?

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.