Future Free Agent Opportunity

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity

Orlando has the best offer to Howard as far as total dollars. I would love see us make a move to Chandler then Zack the year after that. I can Ray going year to year at less money. Not sure how we could work the numbers if we did a few buyouts but this is fiction anyway.

C Chandler
    SF Pierce/Green
    PF Randolph
    SG Ray Allem
    PG Rondo

Bench Davis Arroyo Krystic Bradley and 2 draft choices and some free agents

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity:
    In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : The Mavs are are tough team to do battle with when it comes to FA's, don't ya think?
    Posted by Mployee8

I do not believe it will happen just think he a better possibilty than Howard. I do think he a late bloomer.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : What's your thinking on McGee ... a young "Chief" in the making sans the rainbow jumper?
    Posted by Mployee8

Most unblockable shot all time Sky hook
    2nd Most rainbow jumper.

I did see David Thomson block the skyhook one but he came from his blind side never saw it comming

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : Ok, I get it ... you don't want to comment on McGee cause you don't like his game or talk of his BB IQ.
    Posted by Mployee8

ticktock, ticktock...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : Ok, I get it ... you don't want to comment on McGee cause you don't like his game or talk of his BB IQ.
    Posted by Mployee8

He is a young kid on a loosing team I wasnt mad about the triple double maybe he could not have celerbrated but 12 blocks is still 12 blocks

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : "if Danny trades Perk I'll never post here again!" .... I'm gonna follow in your footsteps ... HAHAHA!
    Posted by Mployee8

Figures. You lose a bet and you don't honor it. At least all the Celtic fans here will see what kind of loser you are. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

In Response to Future Free Agent Opportunity:
    summer 2011 Zach Randolf, an ideal replacement for Garnett becomes a FA but Green, Davis, Krstic, West, Arroyo also become FA   summer 2012 Derrick Rose (Garnett, Allen, Shaq and Jermaine become FA and one would think all are gone and/or will free up significant cap room) summer 2013 Dwight Howard ??  Howard (C), Randolf (PF), Green (SF), Rose (PG) is a championship team in 2014 What a nice dream.
    Posted by Eldunker

Let's see... there will be a lockout which will result in a hard salary cap... that will leave very little player movement and cap dollars will be at a premium - won't good players want to go somewhere there is at least some talent to build with?

I think we are going to see a neew nba over the next couple of years - one where kids stay in college a lot longer because GMs will no longer draft on potential because they won't be able to carry players that cannot contribute while taking up cap dollars.  So they will stay in school longer to get more coaching and polish.  I think with a hard cap - one and done will be a thing of the past.

With less player movement and draft picks becoming more critical there will be a higher level of play in the league.

But even if I am way off - won't the stars want to go where there is some talent to build around?  The Cs won't have any unless somehow Danny is able to replace each of the big 3 as they go - they got a nice player in Green but not a replacement for any of the Big 3.

My fear is Danny does a Joe Dumars - get lesser players than the ones they replaced and end up in the land of mediocrity or worse in the lottery but near the number 1 pick - lose Billups, Wallace, Wallace add Gordon, Charlie V and get nothing out of the draft because they stay at least somewhat relevant and then s uck.

Joe Dumars was once considered a great executive - now I am not sure how he has a job.

He tried to disrupt the natural cycle of the league and failed.

With Walker and Pierce the Cs were too good to get better through the draft and too bad to win.  The best thing that could have happened for that team that went to the ECF was for Pierce and Walker to have season ending injuries for a couple of years.  Instead players were brought in that were not enough to get them over the hump and ended up costing them another 5 years.

For those that think that there is some sort of Celtics Mystique, it went awway a long time ago and there is no incentive to come to Boston especially with nobody to build around.  Everyone that thinks that kids that come from the south and have a choice think that it is a good thing to come to Boston with no surrounding talent and ummmm WINTER.....  Hands please?  Hands?  Anyone?  Bueller?......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheDUDDER. Show TheDUDDER's posts

summer 2011 Zach Randolf, an ideal replacement for Garnett becomes a FA but Green, Davis, Krstic, West, Arroyo also become FA   summer 2012 Derrick Rose (Garnett, Allen, Shaq and Jermaine become FA and one would think all are gone and/or will free up significant cap room) summer 2013 Dwight Howard ??  Howard (C), Randolf (PF), Green (SF), Rose (PG) is a championship team in 2014 What a nice dream.
    Posted by Eldunker

Randolph - hhhhhmmmmm.  A - Conley Jr., Mayo, Gay, Gasol.... or B. Rondo, Baby, Green......  I am going with A and being a contender in the west because the Lakers are all done as is Dallas as is NO as it Utah... in two years the best team in the west is OKC and Memphis is right there with them.  Why on earth would Randolph want to be anywhere else given the amount of great young talent he is already surrounded with?

Rose, Deng, Noah, Boozer..... Rose, Baby, Green..... lmao.....

is there a reality button that we can press?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

We did not draft well durring those years. I seen a few prime time players drafted behind us. I think the high school and one and done college players will be less and less in 1st round.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Posted by Eldunker
    yep chicago will make no play for their pg and of course being from his hometown, rose willnot want to stay.. come on! even randolph.. he's become a star im memphis and they are now winning with him as the man, y would he want to be second banana for less money? he is their max guy. also pp is going nowhere! til at least 2015! i think we will get a stud pf though. perhaps aldridge or even randolph. i really do not see howard coming here. i see lakes offering up bynum for howard in the tradition of jabbar and shaq!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: Future Free Agent Opportunity : You made a public announcement to the entire board regarding Perk and then dishonor us by continued posting ... when you stop posting I will honor my bet if I lose ... that has happened yet and I won't honor it as long as you remain a LIAR!
    Posted by Mployee8

That's because you're just trying to make excuses!

That's because you do not know what a hyperbole is!

That's because you're not a man of your word!

And there's no way Tolliver will catch up with BBD with only 13 games remaining for the Wolves!

Sections
Shortcuts