Future problems?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: Future problems?

What problems do you see arising?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Dude, lets worry about this year. I see no problems arising in the future!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pliu. Show pliu's posts

Be here now, dude.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tmot1234. Show tmot1234's posts

This team isn't built for the future, it's built for now, which is why almost no one on this roster is signed for longer than 2 years. I'd say we're in pretty good shape right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If we don't win this year,  it won't really matter who we keep.  If we do,  I bet we will keep most everyone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from edcap99. Show edcap99's posts

Why think that far ahead? We've got to get through this season first. As far as I can see, our concerns in the near future will focus on the health of the veterans, particularly the bigs. If we can make it to the playoffs without any of our guys being extraordinarily hurt and bruised, we've got an excellent chance of winning No. 18.

The whole point in signing Ray Allen, Shaq and Jermaine O'Neal for two years is to coincide with KG's expiring contract. The team feels it has a two year window of opportunity left for winning championships with the Big 3. Undoubtedly, Rondo, West, Erden, Davis, Robinson and Perkins will make a good core when the Celts go into re-building mode, but so much else can happen in the meantime that may affect the direction that the team will eventually take.

Sections
Shortcuts