game 2 Celtics @ Hawks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks

YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

imagine the beast mode rr will be in on friday?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anyone noticed the job quis did tonight?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

GREAT WIN C'S!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

IT'S GINO TIME!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

if no josh smith for game 4, celts go up 3-1

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Huge win tonite, both in taking one on the road  and doing it w/o R9R and RA.
    Hawks have got to be psyched out after losing this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks:
    [QUOTE]This is our game if we want it....
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

Nice call Alf!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

And in the meantime philly clobbered chicago.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]What was it that Bird said against the Pistons back in '87? They had their chance to beat us now we are going to put them away...something like that...
    Posted by guyfromtex[/QUOTE]

I think it was exactly like that! .....    Rajon owes the team dinner Ray can leave the tip

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Paul and Co. just made it safe for  Rondo to show his face in Boston.

Rondo almost cost us a second game.  Luckily we were dealing with the Hawks.

Rondo needs to make up for his nonsense in the coming games.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]Paul and Co. just made it safe for  Rondo to show his face in Boston. Rondo almost cost us a second game.  Luckily we were dealing with the Hawks. Rondo needs to make up for his nonsense in the coming games.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]
    I have a feeling he will.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

KG 40 min and PP 44 min.
    Hope they're not burnt to a crisp for game 3
    Steamer only logged 8 min.
    Is that his foot bothering him or Doc just playing KG?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks : I have a feeling he will.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]
    I bet you are right.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]did pp just bust out the TEBOWWWW? BTW, WE MAY BE PLAYING THE SIXERS in the second round as the bulls are getting blowed out!!!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]
    Anyone who thought that the bulls were unbeatable just didn't watch them play in that last quarter of the season. That's why I stated before the playoffs started that Boston would at least make it to the Eastern Conference Finals. Of course, I didn't count on Ray Allen not making it back...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

We're back in business. Hopefully Rondo gets his act together and leads us to greener pastures.
    Bass and Pietrus concern me, can they raise their play? We'll need them.
    With Orlando Bass was a dud in the playoffs, Pietrus was only succesful in 2009 when he helped them to the finals. Ray probably won't come back in this series.
    On the bright side, Bradley is huge.
    The Hawks are ready to be taken down.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce looks exhausted,,will he have anything at the end???
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

I was listening to the game in transit on the radio and that's exactly what the radio analyst said ... that PP looked tired and maybe he didn't have enough to finish. He made it sound like we were in desperate trouble, that our entire team looked tired against a younger, athletic team and we were lacking that blend of experience & youth we had exhibited the last month or two. Radio hosts had us dead in the water with the Hawks starting to take it to us but when I got home, we turned it around and outscored the Hawks like 30-15 or something ... Go Celtics!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]making their foul shots and shutting them down defensively.. hate to admit it  but this lineup on the floor is superior to having both ray and rr out their in these situations!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

You are a little bit in euphoria right now. I'm happy, too, but I'm not going to make statements like that!!    I'd much rather have Ray's shooting or Rondo rebounding and running.   

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

[QUOTE]KG 40 min and PP 44 min. Hope they're not burnt to a crisp for game 3 Steamer only logged 8 min. Is that his foot bothering him or Doc just playing KG?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

hopefully Ray is back to rest paul a bit

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]KG 40 min and PP 44 min. Hope they're not burnt to a crisp for game 3 Steamer only logged 8 min. Is that his foot bothering him or Doc just playing KG?
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Come on, man.   Steamer could not have won this game for us like KG and Paul did.  We needed to WIN, not worry about minutes.   They are pros and they have a day off....with Rondo coming back.  Time to coach for the win, not worry about KG playing 40 mins.  This is why he played him 32 minutes all season - to save him for this.   

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks : hopefully Ray is back to rest paul a bit
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

I hope Ray comes back but I'd almost bet money he's done for the season.  Bone spurs don't just go away.....they hurt until removed!   Boy I hope I'm wrong but at this point, I'm just going to assume Ray is not coming back this season.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from lakerfaker. Show lakerfaker's posts

[QUOTE]And our free throw shooting is horrid tonight.  I thought we were good FT shooters without Rondo!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Your team was 26-31 from the line.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks : Your team was 26-31 from the line.
    Posted by lakerfaker[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I corrected myself earlier.  I said....looking at the stats, we were shooting 78% at the time...it just FELT like bad shooting because we missed a couple of critical ones.  But in the end,they shot well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 2 Celtics @ Hawks : Come on, man.   Steamer could not have won this game for us like KG and Paul did.  We needed to WIN, not worry about minutes.   They are pros and they have a day off....with Rondo coming back.  Time to coach for the win, not worry about KG playing 40 mins.  This is why he played him 32 minutes all season - to save him for this.   
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Actually, C's don't play until Friday!!!  If playing 40 minutes instead of 35 is going to hurt us when we have 2 days off after this game......then they have no conditioning!   We are fine with the minutes.