Game 2-Lakers down 10 with 6:00 to go.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Game 2-Lakers down 10 with 6:00 to go.

Maybe they'll come back. Who knows..........but I'd love to see the Lakers get beat. Don't like the Lakers. Take the Hornets series. Yes the Lakers were obviously the better team and MUCH bigger but I thought after the Hornets victory in Game one that the Lakers were ALLOWED to manhandle the Hornets. Tough. Play-off basketball is one thing. ALLOWING a team to intimidate another team by abusing the rules is BS. Kobe nearly took Okafor's head off in game 4 and didn't even get a hard foul call. Don't like the Lakers.................I'd love to see Dirk win a title. He's a great player. Dirk is one of the top 30, maybe even 25 of all time. Dallas is up by 15 now with 3:40 left.............Don't think it is over if Dallas gets up by two though............Kobe is starting his "act" now. Making like he's getting his head takin off every time he goes to the hoop. It is 11 now. Dirk gets two and draws the foul. Not looking good for the Lakers. {They don't have anyone who can guard Dirk.}

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Re: Game 2-Lakers down 10 with 6:00 to go.

Take that Rico!  I mean RicoLaker!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

LAKERS S*CK, LAKERS S*CK, LAKER S*CK!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

PUNCHED IN THE GRILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from walton. Show walton's posts

Did you guys see what Artest did to Barea with the forearm to the head at the end of the game? {He was ejected.} To me there is too much of this stuff going on. He should be suspended for that. There is no reason for that type of stuff.

Dallas up 2-0. GOOD!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

Futile to deny it at this point Rico.  We can smell a Laker troll any day.  Sorry your team and my team are too old...but win or lose at least we've got a couple of home games ahead of us, unlike you guys hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2-Lakers down 10 with 6:00 to go.:
    [QUOTE]I'm a Celtics fan not a Lakers fan.
    Posted by RicoCeltic[/QUOTE]

now you are..???

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hedleylamarr. Show hedleylamarr's posts

Looks like the Larry O'Brien trophy is not walking through that Staples door!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1986. Show 1986's posts

Never curse the enemy, there is always a bad karma in  return.  The Lakers have their own problems so are we.

Mind the own business Celtics, just win game 3 in Boston, things will change in favor of Boston.

Sections
Shortcuts