Game 2 prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8brd. Show sk8brd's posts

Game 2 prediction

As a celtic fan, I hope they can win out game 2, but if I were to bet my money, I have to go with philly on this one.  Philly dominated for 3/4 of the game and almost had it.  I wasn't too impressed with their (Celtic) shooting other night, and I don't expect Rondo/KG with another repeat stellar performance.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Game 2 prediction

Whoa wet blanket negative Nancy alert

Rondo played terrible for an entire half btw

Yes I have a hard time expected KG to be as good as he was the last 2 games in game 2...

but its called a TEAM for a reason and Doc is going to put more than those 2 on the court, so Pierce, Ray, Bass, Avery and Pietrus all need to step up their games tomorrow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

Neither team would make the playoffs in the wild wild west so my prediction......

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cfaninla. Show cfaninla's posts

In response to "Re: Game 2 prediction": [QUOTE]Neither team would make the playoffs in the wild wild west so my prediction...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Posted by Elven 32[/QUOTE] How would you know, moron? I can't wait for OKC to sweep the Loss Angeles lakers outta the playoffs...I don't care if you do have the psycho back...

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OC-CeltsFan. Show OC-CeltsFan's posts

I'm not worried, even if they lose game 2 they'll still win the series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Game 2 prediction:
    [QUOTE]As a celtic fan, I hope they can win out game 2, but if I were to bet my money, I have to go with philly on this one.  Philly dominated for 3/4 of the game and almost had it.  I wasn't too impressed with their (Celtic) shooting other night, and I don't expect Rondo/KG with another repeat stellar performance.
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]
    Somewhat like you, sk8brd, my chief concern is how KG will play in game 2.  Don't know if he's good for consecutive superlative performances.  And if that turns out to be the case, don't  know if  PP or RA, given their health, will be able to turn it on.  I also think Bradley is still on the mend.  Only expecting him to  bring some D, not shoot the lights out.  But, being so young, you gotta hope he's mending faster.
    IMO, just as much as KG needs to dominate in this series, R9R and the Celtic bench need to consistently step up in order to win this series.
    What this team really needs is a week or the better part of one off to mend.
    If that's in the cards somewhere, I'll like our playoff chances a lot better.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 prediction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Game 2 prediction : Somewhat like you, sk8brd, my chief concern is how KG will play in game 2.  Don't know if he's good for consecutive superlative performances.  And if that turns out to be the case, don't  know if  PP or RA, given their health, will be able to turn it on.  I also think Bradley is still on the mend.  Only expecting him to  bring some D, not shoot the lights out.  But, being so young, you gotta hope he's mending faster. IMO, just as much as KG needs to dominate in this series, R9R and the Celtic bench need to consistently step up in order to win this series. What this team really needs is a week or the better part of one off to mend. If that's in the cards somewhere, I'll like our playoff chances a lot better.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

You mean you're not sure if KG will have his THIRD superlative performance?   He just had 2 in a row with one night's rest so he's already shown he can do it consecutively.

As for the win - I also don't believe Paul, Bradley, and Ray will miss that many shots, again on the same night.  Nor do I believe Philly will start off hitting as many jumpers.   So, I expect a different game altogether with different players playing well......and yet another Celtic win at home.   

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

I see the Celts winning by 8 or more. They stunk for 3/4 quarters and won't stink it up again at home. Cs go up 2-0.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

[QUOTE]As a celtic fan, I hope they can win out game 2, but if I were to bet my money, I have to go with philly on this one.  Philly dominated for 3/4 of the game and almost had it.  I wasn't too impressed with their (Celtic) shooting other night, and I don't expect Rondo/KG with another repeat stellar performance.
    Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]

Philadelphia didnt dominated 3/4th of the game.  They only started out hot, and then cooled off in the second half.

Reason Philly started hot is that they want to run, but became fatigued in the second half.  That was why Boston knew that if they can keep the game close in the first half, they would have a good chance to take over the game in the second half.

Boston isnt going to change anything, just get back on defense more often in the first half.  Philly doesnt have a very good half court offense set.  They relied most of their points via transition.  

Boston will win tonite.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Game 2 prediction:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game 2 prediction : You mean you're not sure if KG will have his THIRD superlative performance?   He just had 2 in a row with one night's rest so he's already shown he can do it consecutively. As for the win - I also don't believe Paul, Bradley, and Ray will miss that many shots, again on the same night.  Nor do I believe Philly will start off hitting as many jumpers.   So, I expect a different game altogether with different players playing well......and yet another Celtic win at home.   
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Thanks for the pep talk.  Hope you're right and I'm way out in left field.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

The keys to the series is
    1. Defense/ both teams are leaders in that dept. Phillie beat Chicago! This is going to be another Atlanta series..UGLY..but thats our game..
    2. Benches/ their bench looks solid, ours not there yet..Doc trying to find the right combinations...We need Ray to step up..Hollins to continue to be pesky..Sasha or Q  to start doing something..
    3. Experience..we have it, they want it..Hopefully our advantage
    4. Starters ..They are slowing PP down with their length and gritty defense..He has to recongize good shots and bad shots...continue to take it to the hole
    KG..no need to say anything more...
    Rondo...If he continues to take those shots with confidence..watch out..
    This could be good training for the Miami series...
    Edge...Boston...in six...(But,We need game two.).to send a strong message.

I bet phillie is saying they outplayed us for 3 qtrs..and all they needed to do is finnish the job....We can erase some of that confidence with a solid win today.
    or else we will have our hands full for the rest of the series..We don't want another 7 games series....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamLock. Show JamLock's posts

Posted by sk8brd[/QUOTE]

My prediction:  Rondo will explode on Philly and Celtics win by 10+.

As Always,

14. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts