game 5 hawks-celts thread: I blame this loss on PETEY til he starts Thursday's thread on time per usual and gets us rolling with PHILLY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mark from Ct. Show Mark from Ct's posts

Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts:
    [QUOTE]Then don't watch Mark CT!!!
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

I like watching bad basketball too.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: game 6 thread: hawks-celts

In Response to Re: game 6 thread: hawks-celts:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 6 thread: hawks-celts : No it doesn't have to go!   Evidence - Rajon Rondo and Avery Bradley currently as well as the many other rookies like West, Jefferson, and Gomes.  They all learn to play MUCH better after some tutoring.    The second best evidence is:  WINNING!   Doc's formula has worked and I like it.  Rookies work their way into important roles but not when they are learning and making huge mistakes that cost games.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

That might be so, but Moore has also shown he is a proven scorer off the bench (when given the chance). Right now, we need scoring, does not matter whom it comes from!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Pierce is killing us on D...all those corner threes are his responsibility and he is not covering....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

this game is slipping away because the Cs have no energy...they look awful on both ends.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

celts are giving this game away

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Damn, game 6 is looming...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Pierce is clearly hobbling. Not moving well at all.
    Going to be a game 6.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CA_Sox. Show CA_Sox's posts

Pierce is having one of those coma games....Rondo too... the only one playing is Garnett..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce is having one of those coma games....Rondo too... the only one playing is Garnett..
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

Agreed.  They are having bad games.  Dn't know if its the injury with Pierce or just not into it.  Maybe they'll hit a couple of shots and get some defensive energy.  They gave WIlliams too many wide open 3's and that gave the Hawks life, as well.

I'm not getting a good feeling about this game because the Hawks seem to want it more than we do.  We're just sleep walking other than KG.  ANd...Hollins is a hustling, bumpling, stumbling turnover.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce is clearly hobbling. Not moving well at all. Going to be a game 6.
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

If Pierce is injured he won't be very effective in the next game either.  It definitely appears that he is bothered by the injury. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Rondo hasn't fully checked in tonight. With Pierce half injured we need(ed) more from him. He's a top 3 PG this season, but because of games like this I still rate CP3 and Parker higher. Consistancy...
    I don't want to single him out, the whole team looks flat, but he's our leader.

Oh wait he woke up! Keep your foot on the pedal! 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

Wow, where did that run come from???
    Maybe no game 6 after all?
    What a sequence from Rondo!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

RONDO!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Well, Rondo woke up.  Thank you.  We will win or lose with these top 7 or 8 players tonight.  Let's hope when Paul comes back, he has some fire, too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

OK, it is a game again.  Lets see who steps up for Boston.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

susan, i guess starting the thread with game 6 was afreudian thing. btw, i'm in baltimore. josh jamilton has gone 5 for 5 with 2 run 4HRS to lead the league in HRs, rbis and now second in batting average at .406

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]Pierce is killing us on D...all those corner threes are his responsibility and he is not covering....
    Posted by CA_Sox[/QUOTE]

And Doc was truly pissed at him.  He gave him a glare that I don't usually see him give Paul.  If you're hurt - don't play.  If you're going to play, play HARD, Captain!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : I like watching bad basketball too.
    Posted by Mark from Ct[/QUOTE]

you must be used to watching it, being a lakers fan and all

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Come on guys, Pierce, Ray and Bradley need the extra days to nurse those injuries!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Hollins proving me wrong when it comes to lobs.  He hustles so if we only give him lobs, he's valuable.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Take us home Rondo!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Come on, C's.  Keep it up!  Gotta win the ugly ones like this and not have any more pressure on us to win Game 6.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]Hollins proving me wrong when it comes to lobs.  He hustles so if we only give him lobs, he's valuable.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

Stiemsma is out of the rotation in favor of Hollins tonight. He brings energy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Pierce's injury worries me.  Someone said it was just drama, but I worry its more than of an injury than we all know.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Stiemsma is out of the rotation in favor of Hollins tonight. He brings energy.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Yes, I wonder if its Hollins doing something right or Steimer doing something wrong?  What do you think it is?