game 5 hawks-celts thread: I blame this loss on PETEY til he starts Thursday's thread on time per usual and gets us rolling with PHILLY!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts

Pierce is hurting them.  Maybe its time to try pavlovic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prakash. Show prakash's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts:
    In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Yes, I wonder if its Hollins doing something right or Steimer doing something wrong?  What do you think it is?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

The Hawks are just smaller and faster.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Pierce's injury worries me.  Someone said it was just drama, but I worry its more than of an injury than we all know.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I know we need him but I doubt it's a good decision to bring him back in, he seems lost. I'd rather see Pietrus or Sasha right now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

pierce is looking really bothered out there...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

we never lose games like this. y is steamer only playing FOUR minutes? these are grind out games the celts always seem to win, whats going on?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Yes, I wonder if its Hollins doing something right or Steimer doing something wrong?  What do you think it is?
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

A little of both I believe, Stiemsma looked really clumsy on some plays.
    I don't think I've ever seen Steamer finishing a Rondo lob by the way.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Ray, that's priceless man!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

sorry but peach or AB or pav arent making that shot.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

sorry but peach or AB or pav arent making that shot.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Of course not.  That's why the guy is a hall of famer and the greatest 3 point shooter in history.  

This turned out to be a good game.  But, I don't see any way we lose Game 6 if it comes to that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow took them a long time to foul

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Paul has to be frustratrated knowing he's missing shots he'd normally make.   Wow - we had a chance to take this one.  Hope he misses one of the two FT's and we still have a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

wow took them a long time to foul
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Rondo, stupidly, wasn't listening and just "waved" at Teague!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Dammit Peeyahce, YOUZ gotta make that shawwt.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

Oh nooooooo Rondoooooo!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

man i love rondo, but that was just terrible, dribble dribble dribble dribble.....PASS THE BALL!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LloydDobler. Show LloydDobler's posts

AAUUGHH!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

DOHHHHH RONDOOOOOOOOOO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

What???? Wow!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

man i love rondo, but that was just terrible, dribble dribble dribble dribble.....PASS THE BALL!!
    Posted by redsoxfan94

Who was open????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonIrishGuy. Show BostonIrishGuy's posts

THAT SHOULDA BEEN A FOUL! THE REFS CHEATED US!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Of course not.  That's why the guy is a hall of famer and the greatest 3 point shooter in history.   This turned out to be a good game.  But, I don't see any way we lose Game 6 if it comes to that.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I hope so but Horford's resurgence is worrisome to me, add to that Pierce's questionable status and we could be a chicken in a pot.
    Why do we have to make it so hard for ourselves everytime?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Who was open????
    Posted by jdm894g

obviously you arent going to be able to pass the ball if you dribble yourself into a corner like that....he made a great play by stealing the ball and then just had a mental lapse and crapped all over it...im not sure if the celts had any timeouts left, but if they did, its on doc that he didnt call one there because that play never looked good

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

First - it was a foul but I'm glad they didn't call it.....you just don't call that tiny little fouls that will determine the game.   Second, that was just Rondo playing Hero ball.  He didn't even look up and really thought he could do it himself.

He'll learn from that mistake and it won't cost us anything but a game.  We'll win game 6 going away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

why did pierce that that shot with so much time on the clock?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: game 5 thread: hawks-celts : Who was open????
    Posted by jdm894g

Let's see, Garnett was open and everyone was open when he first got the ball and could have passed up court.

Sections
Shortcuts