Game 6 predictions anyone?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Re: Game 6 predictions anyone?

People dont understand one or two strategic ref calls can change the entire game.

Afterwards they'll say those 2 rotten calls wouldnt have changed the fact their team lost by 10.. even if they were reversed.  Wrong, it sure as heck can change everything and Joeys an expert at making bad calls, even purely imaginery ones.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

People dont understand one or two strategic ref calls can change the entire game.

Afterwards they'll say those 2 rotten calls wouldnt have changed the fact their team lost by 10.. even if they were reversed.  Wrong, it sure as heck can change everything and Joeys an expert at making bad calls, even purely imaginery ones.

Agree.  Officiating can definitely influence the outcome of the game.  Early foul trouble to one or two Spurs starters will likely result in a Spurs loss.  I still believe that the Spurs can win game 7 if the officials don't influence the outcome of the game.   I believe that I heard that no visiting team has won a game 7 since the 2-3-2 format of the NBA finals. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from painter. Show painter's posts

In response to Karllost's comment:

Worse nightmare and I was expecting it. Joey Crawford will be one of the refs in Game 6 tonight.

Imagine that

With Crazy Joey, the Heat win. Stern asked Joey if that's okay. Joey must hold something over Stern's head otherwise Crawford would have been out of the league years ago through incompetence, intemperance (or could it be distemper?), or stealing ($$ - turning in 1st class plane tickets and pocketing the diff.).  Crawford hates Duncan - the Spurs have no chance.  I'd love to be wrong, but a couple of strategic phantom calls on Duncan or the Spurs and Crawford seals it for Miami/Stern.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

lots closer than i thought, but ginobli couldnt even get a shot off driven the lane!  ashame.  good luck to spurs in game 7   your gonna need it!  afraid they just blew it tonight though....bag job sport!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

Refs win again ... No call on Ray for molesting Ginobli in the lane on a layup and no call on Bosh for wacking Green on the thee pointer at the buzzer. Two no calls back to back ... Thnx Heir Stern!

Anyone Surprised?

No, I didn't think so!

BTW, here's my prediction from page 1;

posted at 6/17/2013 12:57 AM EDT

• Mployee8
    • First: 7/8/2008
    • Last: 6/19/2013

Don't see the Heat losing back to back again ... they take game 6 and the NBA gets another 7 game series with the toughest team winning unless the Joey Crawford led reffing crew show up compliments of the retiring Heir Stern.

Guess I was wrong .... Joey and crew showed up in Game 6 ... Just in case and a good thing he did for the Heat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticsfanmx. Show celticsfanmx's posts

In response to Mployee8's comment:

Refs win again ... No call on Ray for molesting Ginobli in the lane on a layup and no call on Bosh for wacking Green on the thee pointer at the buzzer. Two no calls back to back ... Thnx Heir Stern!

Anyone Surprised?

No, I didn't think so!

They didn't even REVIEW that play. What a shameful, disgraceful display of poor referreing! DISGUSTING!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Were it not for that noncall on Ginobli in  the lane I'd give W to the heat. But it is what it is.  Spurs 3 Heat 2 Danny Crawford 1
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbrann. Show mbrann's posts

Hey, I hate Miami too. But they were clutch tonight. The no-call on Ray was correct...he dug that ball out of Ginobli's hands...plus some incidental contact...good no-call.

The no-call on Bosh's block at the end of the game was also correct. In that situation, you need to put the ball in the basket...the refs will not and should not call a foul on the last play.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

The spurs got the vast majority of the calls for the whole game

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

In response to breaktime's comment:

Were it not for that noncall on Ginobli in  the lane I'd give W to the heat. But it is what it is.  Spurs 3 Heat 2 Danny Crawford 1
    If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the UP button

Be funny if Stern sent Joey back for game 7 .... Pop will explode live on national TV!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

True, but they were legit calls

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to antiqueman1's comment:

In response to Jimmy42Jack0's comment:

[QUOTE]

True, but they were legit calls

[/QUOTE]

Not even remotely the case.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Question is................will the refs have an impact in Game 6?

big money for Stern for this to go to Game 7

Hey ...what do you know...more money making game 7 for Stern

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to celticsfanmx's comment:

In response to Mployee8's comment:

[QUOTE]

Anyone Surprised?

No, I didn't think so!

They didn't even REVIEW that play. What a shameful, disgraceful display of poor referreing! DISGUSTING!

[/QUOTE]

Ginobili took like 15 steps and refs don't review fouls. Get over it

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

Gee - JimmyJack is here - the Heat must have won!!

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Red-16Russ-11's comment:

Gee - JimmyJack is here - the Heat must have won!!

Bill Russell won more NBA titles with the Boston Celtics than Wilt, Kareem and Shaq COMBINED did as Lakers!!

No Bynum injury, no Gasol trade - 2-1 vs majic- last word!

How are the celtics doing at golf thus far this summer?