GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS

Bradley is playing great.  If he can keep it up, the Celtics should have a good chance of winning. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS : If Rondo being agressive takes a few more shots from PP and KG, and WITH the production he's getting, that would be welcomed.  He has 11 assists before halftime that he normally would have so he's still distributing the ball and getting others involved.  None of that has changed.  You seem to think Rondo cannot score AND distribute the ball! This type of performance by Rondo would take loads of pressure off PP and KG and make defenses pay attention to him because he would be a threat as another scoring source.  Lately, teams have not had to worry about that threat. Again, he's still going to get his 15 assists tonight but they are not going to PP, KG or RA.  Tuesday night in NY these 11 assists would be going to them but he would probably not be as aggressive offensively as he is today. Where we disagree is that Rondo playing like this DOES NOT take KG and PP out of the game.  I think it allows them to have more energy since they would not be burdened because Rondo would be picking up some of the scoring.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

theres not much energy expended by the big 3 on offense anyways, outside of maybe Ray. KG has to stand and wait for rondo to draw the defense to him and kick out for wide open jumpers.

i do understand what your saying, and agree to a certain point. i think theres times where Rondo can get easy buckets where he should just put them in instead of kicking them out to shooters, but i disagree that we need THIS aggressive of a Rondo when the big 3 are in the game. 

nxt year this Rondo will be needed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS : Not always.  Doc has begged Rondo to take more shots, be more aggressive offensivley as recently as halftime of the Toronto game (or was it NJ).  On one of the game threads, it was mentioned that Doc implored Rondo to do just that. Same for KG, although KG is being more aggessive offensively.  His problem used to be that he passed too much and Doc implored him to shoot. The makeup of these guys is what it is. Rondo's distributing usually results in 15 assists.  He's getting those 15 assists tonight but he's scoring too.  If PP, KG and RA were playing and Rondo was this aggressive offensively ALL WHILE HAVING 11 assists, this team would be even more dangerous offensively.

+1 and +1 and +1

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BaileyPowe. Show BaileyPowe's posts

fierce, have your predictions been so on target this year that you need to be constantly pointing out the inaccuracies of others'? off the top of my head, how's james anderson been tearing it up for SA this year?

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrrapin. Show terrrapin's posts

Am I too stupid in believing we could still lose the Atlantic Division? Why aren't we playing starters tonight to assure the 4 and half game lead especially since the Knicks have lost today? We still have to go to NY, Atlanta and play the Heat at home. We still have the toughest schedule of Philly, NY and us down the stretch. Can someone enlighten me as to why we didn't get this one and rest them for NY?

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME OF THE YEAR THREAD: CELTS-HORNETS : Not always.  Doc has begged Rondo to take more shots, be more aggressive offensivley as recently as halftime of the Toronto game (or was it NJ).  On one of the game threads, it was mentioned that Doc implored Rondo to do just that. Same for KG, although KG is being more aggessive offensively.  His problem used to be that he passed too much and Doc implored him to shoot. The makeup of these guys is what it is. Rondo's distributing usually results in 15 assists.  He's getting those 15 assists tonight but he's scoring too.  If PP, KG and RA were playing and Rondo was this aggressive offensively ALL WHILE HAVING 11 assists, this team would be even more dangerous offensively.

i could agree with tht. good post.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

guys..(mployee nd fierce), use another thread to argue an unwinnable argument..this is the game thread.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Bradley is becoming a closer!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Ladies and Gentleman....Avery. Antonio. Bradley.

Sections
Shortcuts