GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat:
    In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat : H E L L NO!!!!  The credit goes to Perk, RONDO, BBD, and WAFER!!!!!  KG did what he was supposed to do, punish a weaker defender!  The youth carried this team!!!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g

The most crucial possession of the game was when the Celtics were just leading by 2 points, 81-79. It was KG who made it 83-79 when he scored on Bosh with only 1:50 remaining.

Yes, Perk, Rondo, and BBD all had great games, but KG made the shot of the game.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Smile.....and it was a fall away 12 to 15 foot shot.  His signature!  But, why haggle about who takes the credit.  That's what's great about this team - they win together and lose together.  No one gets the credit....they all contributed - including Pierce's defense.   BBD, Perk, Rondo, KG, Ray in the first half, Wafer, Paul's D......all of that was critical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChiefEddie1028. Show ChiefEddie1028's posts

Wafer finally had a great game. I say don't trade Wafer.  Nate, JO, and Daniels are trade bait right now. 
    Posted by P34

P34, now you see what I've been telling you about Von Wafer. DA  knows what he can do that's why he acquired him in the first place. But Doc is now starting to know how to use him. I told you all we don't need a trade. We have good bench players.

Miami needed this win more than Celtics, but Celtics just proved why they are the best team in the East.

Where is BiasLewis and all the "Trade" advocates?

If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BiasLewis. Show BiasLewis's posts

No Shaq
    No JON
    No Quis
    No Erden
    No West

PP scores 1 pt

We beat the Heat. The Heat CANNOT feel good about this game.

INCREDIBLE!!! LOL!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

If Nate comes back and scores 30 tonight, I'd say "trade him" tomorrow. Nate just doesn't get our system.  He takes horrible shots and his decision-making is terrible.  You always hear you know what you're getting and that is streaky scoring.  I don't think, for everything else this teams needs, his streaky shooting is worth keeping him.
    Posted by Petey62

I agree Petey.  He is not a good shooter, just streaky.  He takes horrible shots and kills momentum.  I would take House back in a minute. I know he took a bad shot today but he does make shots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat : P34, now you see what I've been telling you about Von Wafer. DA  knows what he can do that's why he acquired him in the first place. But Doc is now starting to know how to use him. I told you all we don't need a trade. We have good bench players. Miami needed this win more than Celtics, but Celtics just proved why they are the best team in the East. Where is BiasLewis and all the "Trade" advocates? If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"
    Posted by ChiefEddie1028

The Celtics still need to make a trade. If Daniels is healthy no need for a trade. But you can't go into the playoffs with only 1 healthy SF named Von Wafer. 

Every team needs a back up SG and a backup SF. Daniels is most likely done for the season. He needs to be replaced.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

No Shaq No JON No Quis No Erden No West PP scores 1 pt We beat the Heat. The Heat CANNOT feel good about this game. INCREDIBLE!!! LOL!
    Posted by BiasLewis

To which I can only add.......
    No Problem

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat : P34, now you see what I've been telling you about Von Wafer. DA  knows what he can do that's why he acquired him in the first place. But Doc is now starting to know how to use him. I told you all we don't need a trade. We have good bench players. Miami needed this win more than Celtics, but Celtics just proved why they are the best team in the East. Where is BiasLewis and all the "Trade" advocates? If a man is a debtor, his wife must learn to say, "He is not home"

Posted by ChiefEddie1028

I am not a trade advocate but C's need another body and Doc mentioned that not too long ago..Wafer played good and he is good but does not mean that he will deliver night in night out....but the point is that there are alot of injured players right now...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaliCeltic. Show CaliCeltic's posts

TEST

Sections
Shortcuts