GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

win or lose, no doubt celts will DESTROY heat in the playoffs, talking SWEEP potentially. heat can not defend the post or the point. rondo can go off whenever they want. with shaq, perk and jo or even semih... nothing the heat will do about it! celts only real challenge if at full strength from the east is the magic! if we just shoot it at 45 percent, we win in a blowout today!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Spoelstra is a fool for not putting a PG on the court.

HAHAHA!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

12 - 1 Celtics run to start the quarter.  Let's keep it going until Pierce can join in.

Like I said, Rondo can take it up a notch offensively and that will get us going.  No PG on Miami can stay with him.  Keep working Perk.  Hey, has anyone seen Pierce?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anyone gonna give doc a cookie for the rondo on lebron move? i didnt c that happening, great call! i say pierce will make a shot at some point today!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat:
    win or lose, no doubt celts will DESTROY heat in the playoffs, talking SWEEP potentially. heat can not defend the post or the point. rondo can go off whenever they want. with shaq, perk and jo or even semih... nothing the heat will do about it! celts only real challenge if at full strength from the east is the magic! if we just shoot it at 45 percent, we win in a blowout today!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN

Agreed with this AND with P34's comment about Heat not having a PG in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

seriously is jeff van gundy just STUPIDD? was a clear fragrant! he went up to him and laid out garnett... love having him on my team! would hate garnett if he played elsewhere... he will be even WORSE in the playoffssssss! garnett is in everyone's head!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

i meant to say the celts only real challenge if at full strength is the BULLS!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

For a minute there, I thought Perk was going to try to post up Ilgauskus....and I was yelling "NO, PERK, DON'T DO IT!".   Thank goodness he gave it up and ray hit Rondo for that layup.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

12 - 1 Celtics run to start the quarter.  Let's keep it going until Pierce can join in. Like I said, Rondo can take it up a notch offensively and that will get us going.  No PG on Miami can stay with him.  Keep working Perk.  Hey, has anyone seen Pierce?
    Posted by Petey62

He's already in LA preparing for the 3-point contest.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

RONDO.. 1-5 from free thro wline, missed last 4.. not good.. that's your pg!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

PLEASE DOC, DON'T TAKE THE FOOT OFF THE PEDAL.

Let's keep up the pressure.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

6 minutes to go in 3rd qtr, Heat have 52 points.  Great D!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

PLEASE DOC, DON'T TAKE THE FOOT OFF THE PEDAL. Let's keep up the pressure.
    Posted by Petey62

If they slow up, it won't be Doc's doing.  He pleads with them to push the ball.  It will be Rondo and the starters going to that post up game.  I hope not!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Time to take Rondo of of LBJ and put PP back on him!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

where was the foul on lebron there? like fact that rondo seems to be confidently taking jumpers, dont care if he makes them right now.. perk hitting free throws.. just hope rondo can hit free throws, that would be his road to true greatness and perhaps 2  or 3 more championships in a row! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Time to take Rondo of of LBJ and put PP back on him!!!!
    Posted by jdm894g

its working, y stop it? c lebron playing PG? they are worse when ball is not in king's hands..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

I think KG took a peak at BDC and saw that post....He has been aggressive this game!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

damnnnn can pierce do anything cutting to the hoop or driving there? the jumper is off and not coming bak on its own! hate to say it but if perk returns, no baby next here! will give perk his 10 mil per year over 5 or 6 years!

if i didnt know betta would say pierce perhaps has some gambling debt he is paying off?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

pp's lack of athleticism against great players is coming to the fore!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Baaaaaaaby!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaafer!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Spoelstra is a fool for not putting a PG on the court. HAHAHA!!!
    Posted by P34
    they DONT HAVE A PG!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Gonna be big minutes for the starting 5 today.  Our bench is Davis and Wafer.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

This is the ultimate TEAM win! that is the greatness of this team.. imagine if one of their big 3 was esp the big 2 was o-7? or without a fg? would be down by 40 by now

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

Gonna be big minutes for the starting 5 today.  Our bench is Davis and Wafer.
    Posted by breaktime
    didnt nate play?

Sections
Shortcuts