GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat:
    [QUOTE]Where is the offense????????
    Posted by jdm894g[/QUOTE]

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

hope we take paul out on defense right now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The Celtics have been careless on a lot of inbound passes lately!!!  Come on KG!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Earn your pay BBD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

He did.  He's played a great game!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Payday!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

CELTICS WIN!!!!  CELTICS WIN!!!! CELTICS WIN!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

y nothing mentioned about RR'S triple double??????

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who said we were going to lose today?  Where are those fans who lost faith in our defense????   Come on, people.....keep the faith!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

major WINNNNNNNN!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elvis-surfs. Show elvis-surfs's posts

pablo obviously still suffering from the ramifications of the flu bug...i'll take the win, better lucky than good...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

The key to this win was the players of the future-Perk, BBD, and Rondo.  I will also throw in Wafer, who I feel has a future in Boston.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Can't believe it, Pierce 0-10 FGs and the Celtics still win. 

Credit this win to KG, he only had 1 FG outside 15 feet.

And don't forget the trolls, Qdaddy and victorlee1234, they jinxed the Heat and gave the Celtics another big win. Way to go, trolls!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Wafer earned his pay today.  When he's in his rhythm, he's got a good shot.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yes, we're all discovering Wafer.  Let's just hope he takes all of Nate's minutes.  West and Wafer as backups, not West and Nate.   KG had a nice game, as well.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]Can't believe it, Pierce 0-10 FGs and the Celtics still win.  Credit this win to KG, he only had 1 FG outside 15 feet. And don't forget the trolls, Qdaddy and victorlee1234, they jinxed the Heat and gave the Celtics another big win. Way to go, trolls!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    Was Qdaddy here?  Why didn't somebody post that?  It would have saved me some 4th quarter anxiety.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

this is for Jimmy42Jack.. Pierce 0-10, 5 injured players that are part of the 9 player rotation, Rondo guarding Lebron, Boston wins....so much for the first seeding for nothing...It is like rushing to get first to the doctors office when you dont have an appointment!!  See ya!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Wafer finally had a great game.

I say don't trade Wafer. 

Nate, JO, and Daniels are trade bait right now. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

[QUOTE]Can't believe it, Pierce 0-10 FGs and the Celtics still win.  Credit this win to KG, he only had 1 FG outside 15 feet. And don't forget the trolls, Qdaddy and victorlee1234, they jinxed the Heat and gave the Celtics another big win. Way to go, trolls!
    Posted by P34[/QUOTE]
    H E L L NO!!!!  The credit goes to Perk, RONDO, BBD, and WAFER!!!!!  KG did what he was supposed to do, punish a weaker defender!  The youth carried this team!!!!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

What a poorly officiated last 5 minutes.  The 2 phantom calls on KG, phantom 5 second call, non-call on LBJ in the last seconds when he clearly pushed off Pierce.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Heat : Was Qdaddy here?  Why didn't somebody post that?  It would have saved me some 4th quarter anxiety.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Yes, Qdaddy was here after the Lakers beat the Celtics. Talked a lot of trash too!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I don't think JimmyJack42 can hear you, cabutan.  He's probably gone until a day before the next C's-Heat game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

man, that was a good game. Celtics held on. i think miami's lack of length helped us a lot. but a good win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Slow the Heat down, they just have no half court offense.  Not worried about the Heat or Orlando in the playoffs.  I think Chicago is more trouble for us due to their balance (Miami has great athletes but their offense is so predictable).

SA, LA, Dallas are all scary.   Chicago with Noah is really good.  Miami - I just can't see them playing well against good defensive teams.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Once again, Miami was MIA:-)