GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers

We're getting killed on the boards again, it's 15-23 at halftime.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

KG, Baby and Pierce have to pick it up in the 2nd half.

Pierce is supposed to be sick.  OneNation, I am looking at this game in 1920 x 1080i high definition and for the life of me, I would not say Pierce looks "pale".  And if he isn't feeling at his best, SO WHAT, suck it up and produce.  This is Celtics vs Lakers.  You don't let a tummy ache stop you -- not tonight.  Get it done.

Wafer has played well.  Their bigs are killing us.  And to think, Kobe has not gotten into the flow.  That is why Pierce has got to show up in the 2nd half and bring this thing home.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Lakers gets the lead, then we tie, why is Rondo taking so many jump shots?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

2 out of bounds lost turnovers in a row, come on Celtics!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers:
    KG, Baby and Pierce have to pick it up in the 2nd half. Pierce is supposed to be sick.  OneNation, I am looking at this game in 1920 x 1080i high definition and for the life of me, I would not say Pierce looks "pale".  And if he isn't feeling at his best, SO WHAT, suck it up and produce.  This is Celtics vs Lakers.  You don't let a tummy ache stop you -- not tonight.  Get it done. Wafer has played well.  Their bigs are killing us.  And to think, Kobe has not gotten into the flow.  That is why Pierce has got to show up in the 2nd half and bring this thing home.
    Posted by Petey62

-

Easy for you to say.

If you'd ever played a game with the flu you'd know what Paul is up against, the mind is willing but the flesh is weak.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Rondo's got to be more agressive in going to the hoop looking for his shot down low on the drives -- he's got no jumper tonight -- I cringe with every jumper he takes.

Von Wafer looked good. More minutes are in order for the young'un. Just not late in the game.

KG got's to knock down his shots.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Ray's 4 fouls are big and nate not coming back yet, bad news.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Just got home..saw the C's were up like 12 in the first half. WT H happened?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

KG, Baby and Pierce have to pick it up in the 2nd half. Pierce is supposed to be sick.  OneNation, I am looking at this game in 1920 x 1080i high definition and for the life of me, I would not say Pierce looks "pale".  And if he isn't feeling at his best, SO WHAT, suck it up and produce.  This is Celtics vs Lakers.  You don't let a tummy ache stop you -- not tonight.  Get it done. Wafer has played well.  Their bigs are killing us.  And to think, Kobe has not gotten into the flow.  That is why Pierce has got to show up in the 2nd half and bring this thing home.
    Posted by Petey62

OK Petey...you are right. No excuses. Just play.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

turnovers man, and too many jumpshots by Rondo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Robinson is out for the game, might we see Bradley?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Man, I wish the Lakers trade Bynum.  He and Gasol are killing KG and Perk.  We have essentially turned into a jump-shooting team.  We aren't even challenging those guys down low.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Time out DOC, call it!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Why is Nate out for the game?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

whistles...and more whistles...and more whistles...clean block by wafer, 2 points for the lakers

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

So many missed jump shots, this is sick to watch.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Nate is out with a bruised knee.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

I love this team if we can get fully healthy, but since its obvious that will not happen...we need a trade cause im sick of hearing about when this team gets ALL their bodies back...well the sad thing is we may not be able to see that ever...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

I love this team if we can get fully healthy, but since its obvious that will not happen...we need a trade cause im sick of hearing about when this team gets ALL their bodies back...well the sad thing is we may not be able to see that ever...
    Posted by allen2034

-

Panic is passe.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

If Shaq had played and given six fouls this game would be a different story. Maybe it is because we gave him league minimum.  Doc said he could have played if it was playoff he should have played this game or the Heat game.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Yup, Celtics keep getting hurt, there seems to be no end in sight.

Im starting to think we're always gonna be down 2-3 players all season. Snake bit.

Perkins is our only legit center and we're gonna have problems down low & off the boards.

DA may have to do something to bring in a young player that wont break down after 5 games

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

Quenstionable calls going LA's way.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Bad shooting and being dominated off the boards.

Too many bigs out and cant rely on them when they get back to stay healthy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

Too many jumpers, not enough depth - it is not June though

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

How can anybody be mad with the effort we only have 6 healthy players....  and we're still some how in it

Sections
Shortcuts