GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers

gutsy run by the C's 82-79 w/ 5 to go...I think we all know who the better team is regardless what happens in this game w/ half the damn team injured

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

KG just can't knock it down tonight.  We've had good shots, just not dropping.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers:
    [QUOTE]Bad shooting and being dominated off the boards. Too many bigs out and cant rely on them when they get back to stay healthy.
    Posted by Karllost[/QUOTE]

-

You are too negative, my friend.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

BRICKS
     Game over

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME ON: Celtics vs Lakers : - You are too negative, my friend.
    Posted by RajonRondowski[/QUOTE]

Its called r e a l i t y!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Only one prob. C's are depleted, period.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

one word: INJURIES

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Why the heck is KG 2 feet from the hoop, passing to Rondo in the lane

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mac1980. Show mac1980's posts

88-83, Pierce steals it and all he has to do is not throw it way too far out of bounds...so he throws it out of bounds...unreal

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from allen2034. Show allen2034's posts

we lose a game that we should have won up 15, but injuries have caught up to us...but still i like the hustle of this team despite all the injuries

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

Awful offensive performance from the Celtics since the 2nd quarter.

Gotta love good ole "Cement Hands" Perkins. He's so slow to execute a move in the paint. Painful to watch.

With all the injuries, the Heat will surely take 1st place in East if they haven't already.

Disappointing loss.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]Man, I wish the Lakers trade Bynum.  He and Gasol are killing KG and Perk.  We have essentially turned into a jump-shooting team.  We aren't even challenging those guys down low.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

That's why I told you geniuses that the Lakers won't trade Bynum. They know their length is a HUGE asset during the playoffs. They'll have Perk, Baby and even Fat Shaq for lunch when it counts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

If Delonte, the O'Neals, and Nate were healthy, this game wouldn't have been close. I love the effort, and no doubt, the C's should've won this game, but eventually injuries will catch up with you. Valiant effort by a depleted team.

Their goal needs to be to get healthy and make a run down the stretch and secure homecourt throughout the ECF.

This team lost 32 games last season and made it to game 7 in the finals, and should've won despite terrible officiating. They'll be fine - they can handle any team in the EC - they just need to get healthy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

Quit bellyaching about injuries. All your starters played. The big 3 and Rondo and Perkins. Your 6th man--Davis. It's the Lakers who are down. No Barnes and backup center.

Fact is---you guys are too old. Expect Bulls or Miami to win the East.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Well, That sucks, but,  heck, if we just had two of our injured  guys back I think we could of won this thing. The good news. we have two games, spaced out well between now and the all star break.  Meaning, barring other players going down, this is our best chance to get healthy. Presumbably, by the end of the break Shaq and Semih, and Nate, and Delonte are back and maybe Danny can catch a firesale and get a solid backup for Pierce without giving away anything crucial in return. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

HAHA!

When the Celtics beat the Lakers not too long ago, Laker trolls were nowhere to be found.

Now that they squeaked a win against an injury riddled/depleted Celtics team, they're comin' outta the woodwork!

Too funny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BoylestonBB. Show BoylestonBB's posts

We better get ready to be road warriors in the playoffs again.  If healthy we are fine.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RajonRondowski. Show RajonRondowski's posts

[QUOTE]Awful offensive performance from the Celtics since the 2nd quarter. Gottal love good ole "Cement Hands" Perkins. He's so slow to execute a move in the paint. Painful to watch. With all the injuries, the Heat will surely take 1st place in East if they haven't already. Dissapointing loss.

Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]

-

Only vaguely disappointing.

We had good looks, and if we'd made our shots we would have won.

KG was abysmal.  Rondo was off his game.  But we still could have won.  It comes down to making shots (and timely rebounds, KG), and we took good shots that did not fall. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Quit bellyaching about injuries. All your starters played. The big 3 and Rondo and Perkins. Your 6th man--Davis. It's the Lakers who are down. No Barnes and backup center. Fact is---you guys are too old. Expect Bulls or Miami to win the East.
    Posted by Beat-Boston[/QUOTE]

Please. Our injured guys are young guys like Semih, and Nate, and Delonte and Marquis. We are younger than the fakers, and not full strength whooped you on your home court.  You won tonight when we had nine players availible including, 2 rookies. Not impressed. 

You don't have a backup center and when your backup centers get healthy still won't have a backup center., but we will have two maybe three when we play the spurs for the title.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

I'm not sweating this loss.   We're shorthanded now, that's all.  Healthy, I like our chances against anybody.  Still a long way to the playoffs.  Can we co back to discussing possible trades LOL

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]HAHA! When the Celtics beat the Lakers not too long ago, Laker trolls were nowhere to be found. Now that they squeaked a win against an injury riddled/depleted Celtics team, they're comin' outta the woodwork! Too funny.
    Posted by Waynestarr[/QUOTE]
    Good point, Waynestarr.  When the C's win, it's like a bright light, because all the cockroaches scurry away.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Howdy Gents. I for one have come away very encouraged after watching tonights game. The Lakers played at their absolute best and barely managed to squeeze by a depleted Celtics team. The difference between the two halves was not the Lakers defense but Celtic fatigue. Boston played w/out a backup pg, center, and sf (Wafer is a 2 not a 3). Given all of the Celtics injuries, the Lakers have got to know that this game showed that they are not on the same level as Boston.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Qdaddy. Show Qdaddy's posts

[QUOTE]gutsy run by the C's 82-79 w/ 5 to go...I think we all know who the better team is regardless what happens in this game w/ half the damn team injured
    Posted by mac1980[/QUOTE]

Haven't you people learned anything?! The Lakers aren't about the "regular" season. They care about the playoffs. You AND the Celtics will again be lulled into believing they're the better team. And the Lakers will start peaking right about April and May. The Spurs will be taken out and WHOEVER comes out of the East will run into a Laker team hitting on all cylinders. You know it's coming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonsucks69. Show bostonsucks69's posts

See you in June.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

[QUOTE]I propose that a laugh track be played in the background everytime Perk touches the ball.  He's the perfect exaple of everyone having someone who loves them in this world, no matter how gross his game is.
    Posted by jallen3531[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO....

Sections
Shortcuts