GAME THOUGHTS:BLAZERS-CELTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Re: GAME THOUGHTS:BLAZERS-CELTS

Typical grind it Celtics win.  Thats what we do best.  McHale described it perfectly in the postgame.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from P34. Show P34's posts

The Blazers just made a mistake of trying to be physical with the Celtics. Not only are the Blazers not going to win, they're also going to get hurt as well. The Blazers were so desperate the whole game that Ray Allen ended up with a cut on his face.

What the Blazers should have done is tell the Celtics how great a team they are. That Rondo is the best PG in the NBA, that Pierce is the best player in the world, that KG is the best PF in the history of the NBA, etc. If the Blazers did that they could have made the Celtics complacent or the Celtics might have put their guard down. Remember, the Celtics can lose to teams that they don't take seriously.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Death to Przybilla.... EF in bully! ! !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

i hate portland. know guy in portland that i do not get along with and he is a huge portland fan. everytime they lose i just smile.

ugly first half, good 2nd half.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In Response to Re: GAME THOUGHTS:BLAZERS-CELTS:
    [QUOTE]i hate portland. know guy in portland that i do not get along with and he is a huge portland fan. everytime they lose i just smile. ugly first half, good 2nd half.
    Posted by PierceIsTheTruth[/QUOTE]

We use to have a Portland fan here that posted.  I guess all the losses got rid of him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

anyone else gets nervous when ray goes up for a dunk?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

[QUOTE]anyone else gets nervous when ray goes up for a dunk?
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

I get more nervous when he dribbles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

The portland balzers scum..slapped Ray in the face on his lay up.

NO CALL from the refs.

PUEKS!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PierceIsTheTruth. Show PierceIsTheTruth's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THOUGHTS:BLAZERS-CELTS : I get more nervous when he dribbles.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]

ha me too. paul and ray almost lost the dribble a couple times last night.

i like how rondo after the game was like "they tried to play tough, they aren't".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

You guys are funny. The Blazers just did last night what the Celtics usually do. Everything Przybilla did was clean, the Celtics are just a bunch of babies. Dante Cunningham's play on Allen was not dirty in any way, he swatted at the ball and his hand happened to hit Ray in the face. Do you guys even watch these plays? You just see Perkins and Garnett get their panties in a bunch so  you think the plays are dirty, but they aren't.

I'd love to see how good the Celtics would be if they had half the injuries that Portland does. And I'm not talking about meaningless injuries like Jermaine O'Neal. Try having Garnett and Pierce out for the year and see how good you are.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamUmbutu. Show TeamUmbutu's posts

The battle between Prizbilla and KG goes way back.

Both played for the Timberwolves for a short period of time. There was actually a fight of some type at one point. It is even probable that KG had something to do with Prizbilla leaving the Wolves.

They really don't like each other.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CVD2312. Show CVD2312's posts

Przyibilla never played for the T-Wolves, you don't know what you're talking about. He went to college at the U of Minnesota, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

But the battle between the two does go way back, because The Vanilla Gorilla doesn't like little punks like KG that are all bark

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mem17. Show mem17's posts

Back to the game. I like what Perk brought. He's back and we're a better team because of it. His lateral movement isn't up to par yet, but he's still healing. Just don't expect as many blocks this season as he got prior to his injury.
        On the negative side. The C's were too sloppy with the ball again. I didn't check the box score to see how many turnovers they had, but I'm sure it's way too many. The C's have to cut down on their turnovers if they're going to get a W in Phoenix tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoraG1. Show NoraG1's posts

[QUOTE]Przyibilla never played for the T-Wolves, you don't know what you're talking about. He went to college at the U of Minnesota, maybe that's what you're thinking of. But the battle between the two does go way back, because The Vanilla Gorilla doesn't like little punks like KG that are all bark
    Posted by CVD2312[/QUOTE]

Przyibilla is definition of fake tough

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PHX85014. Show PHX85014's posts

There's nothing fake about Przyibilla !

The guy plays hard every single night , he's a great role player and every single contending team in the league would love to have him.

What are you , nuts ?

Fake Tough ?

Joey P is no Studio Gangster !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: GAME THOUGHTS:BLAZERS-CELTS : I get more nervous when he dribbles.
    Posted by OneOnOne[/QUOTE]yep, spot-up all the way!