GAME THREAD 1-5-2010 SPURS-CELTS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

Re: GAME THREAD 1-5-2010 SPURS-CELTS

any one else out there watching this game right now with some in-game commentary?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm watching.  Hard to pay attention to the Board because every minute of this game is like the playoffs.  These teams are really good.  Great D and good shots.  I love it.  Spurs are my second favorite team in the league.  Hope we can pull it out but Ginobli is very tough int he last few minutes of a game.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Rondo steals the ball and the spurs are back on D as fast as he can get going.  Not many teams will do that to us.

But....Ray Ray saves the day.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

cant believe ray missed both free throws. incredible.. great d at the end. trile double for rondo. still queasy with him on floor for offense in the last secs. hate to say it but on those 2 turnovers, had he been able to handle the rock without fear of being fouled perhaps we dont almost lose this game. when delonte returns, we will have to consider playing him in those situations.....

Sections
Shortcuts