Game thread Boston Celtics versus Toronto Raptors

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtic213. Show celtic213's posts

Re: Game thread Boston Celtics versus Toronto Raptors

Nice Win right there real nice win.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

Pierce after his three pointer the other night, gets into his one man team mode.  It happens all the time, better tonight than tomorrow night.  Tired they will be as even in Boston the Lakers get us on the second night of a back to back .  They did it last year to and when we play in LA it is also on the second night of a  back to back. Funny how scheduling is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

What kind of excuse is that, Richard1965?  What does AB playing stellar defense have to do with consistently throwing the ball to the other team?  Some of his passes make you wonder what he's thinking out there.

I mean, he literally passed the ball directly to Lowry.  He wasn't trying to pass it to anyone BUT Lowry.  Who does that.  Was that a misake?

Dunno...I am not quite sure what's going on in AB's head.  All I was saying was he seems to concentrate say hard on defense that his offensive game is awol at times.  It seems that his concentration was off some passing to an opposing player, unless of course you think he did it on purpose.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

Some here said Rudy Gay is not worth it. Now we're seeing how Gay is better than Jeff Green.

The Celts miss Rondo in the 2nd half.

You do know Gay was 8-24 from the field.  Not that I am saying Green is better but he only scored 25 pts on 24 shots.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Jamez, I'm good.  Thanks.

I can't wait for tomorrow.

KG's got to get some rest and Pierce needs to atone for tonight.

It's going to be rockin' in TD Garden tomorrow.

I wish I was in Boston for tomorrow's game.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

Pierce is trying to play "Hero Ball".  He missed everything.

What does missing a shot have to do with "hero ball"   Was it hero ball leading the team in rebounds and assists?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Green did the little things   had 6 boards and 3 assists.  I wanna see green develop lil more. The lost season set him nack. I agree Gay a better player but he is not here. I wanna see what develops with JG.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

The Raptors have a PG and they had 18-assists! The C's do not have a PG and they had 21-assists! 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

But Pierce is doing everything else, rebounding, passing, and defense. 

they don't see those things Fierce.  They just see the off shooting.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

But Pierce is doing everything else, rebounding, passing, and defense. 

Or the two charges he took on Gay in the 4th quarter with his lazy play.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

See the problem with Jeff Green? He's just not a scorer! 

It was supposed to be a a one on one and he ends up passing the ball.

He will never be a scorer but he has found his role i think.  His defense is starting to come around.  Also seeing a little emotion from him.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

What defense is Pierce playing?  Rudy Gay's got 25 and 11 rebounds too.  It is to a large degree about scoring when he is our top scorer.  Especially when, in crunch time, he's looking like a liability offensively.

Jamez, believe me, I'm knowledgeable enough to know it's not all about the points.  I'm not talking about him not scoring.  Pierce playing horrible is not about him not dropping 20 either.  I'm talking about the hero ball that he's playing when it's not needed and his airballs at the most inopportune times.

We won.  Beat L.A.

The defense he was playing was drawing two charges on Gay in the 4th quarter alone.  If you thiink he played horrible then no your not knowledgeable about the game.  Do you know that Gay took 24 shots for 25 pts?  There was nothing wrong with him taking all the time off the clock at the end of the game. He makes it, game over,  he misses and nearly all the time is gone.  Of course he hit the inopportune 3 last game didn't he.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kyceltic. Show kyceltic's posts

And all the Rondo lovers will have to wait another night!!   Kg showed flashes of why he was once considered the best player in the league. He is more valuable than any two Celtics combined. I don't believe we could win 10 games without him!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

This current Celts team has potential. Ainge needs to make a trade to improve it.

We can beat the Knicks in the playoffs.

The silly turnovers have really cost us the last two games.  I am talking abbout the silly silly ones,  tonight KG had one and Barbosa had one.  I can live with it though,  they will get better the more games they get under their belt.  When your use to one guy handling the ball the entire 4th quarter for the last 3 years,  it takes time for everyone to adjust.  The good thing is we are winning while adjusting.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

6 players in double figures again. When you do that night in night oiut we are hard to defend. We have a nice team just missing a big. Hard to double team the Celtics right now we don't have great scorers but they good enough to make people play us honest.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

This current Celts team has potential. Ainge needs to make a trade to improve it.

We can beat the Knicks in the playoffs.

just a little help from the 5 spot would work wonders.  I guess we missed out on the Dalembert thing..  Sit the bench all year and could have been had,  has monster game last nite.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneOnOne. Show OneOnOne's posts

People are starting to see what Lee can do now as well.  He has to have the ball in his hands to be effective.

Sections
Shortcuts