Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto

In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto": .??? Pietrus was 1 for 7, not 2 for 13. He ha 3 points on 1 for 6 from 3 point land. Against Atlanta he only shot two 3 pointers. Why didn't he learn from the last game that he's not Ray Allen!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    My bad.  Read the stat line incorrectly.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : wrong!
    Posted by basketbert[/QUOTE]

Guess you've never managed people before in any capacity

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : You don't see the trade off of losing two or even three of this set being more damaging ... Sorry, I do ... Anyone the evaluates risk/reward would understand that rested vets against these three teams could boost are lead rather than keep us even or now behind Atlanta in the HCA race. Poor time mgmt as usual by Doc. Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] Think, buddy. It's a bigger swing to beat the team you're battling for home court advantage. A win for you and a loss for them.....then take your chances that you'll beat a Toronto team that's injured. If your players show up just a little...you win both! More importantly, it's not over. Who says we are going to lose the next two, anyway? Stop giving up so easily.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : I never wanted the Celts to lose intentionally. But you want the Celts to lose for some risk/reward crappola! Ugh!
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

Haha ... you just scold them for Rondo, not getting broken down Kaman and predict 0-7 and you've the nerve to call me out for criticizing Docs time mgmt skills?

You're on ignore for the night ... Can't wait till you're gone for five months.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : you 2 should do standup together.  With all the tension between the both of you, I think it could work bigtime.  Can't figure out which one of you would be the straightman.
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]
    They are constantly provoking one another and hijacking game threads.  I had to put both of them on ignore because their constant sniping at each other was making me nuts (and I'm already nuts enough). 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]A hypocrite is a heathen who prays. Ha Ha

52-37 rebounding Fierce?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Guess you've never managed people before in any capacity Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE] I've managed thousands and the best and most professional (which the Celtics are supposed to be) mostly motivate themselves and WANT to win. They aren't 10 year olds, they are pro players so they motivate themselves and get the plays from the coach!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mployee8. Show Mployee8's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto": Think, buddy. It's a bigger swing to beat the team you're battling for home court advantage. A win for you and a loss for them.....then take your chances that you'll beat a Toronto team that's injured. If your players show up just a little...you win both! More importantly, it's not over. Who says we are going to lose the next two, anyway? Stop giving up so easily.

C4L ... You just spendt a ton of energy beating Miami. You really think you can send the same starters in to Atlanta on a back to back, play 40 mins (exaggerating) and then after one days rest play a back2back2back and have success? Even a HS team would give us problems as we saw tonight from a bunch of D-Leaguers. Doc's always been bad at using his bench or limiting starter minutes .... why you trying to defend him. Even Doc blamed himself for taking the starters out and putting them back in after they lost their rythem ... C'mon C4L ... They didn't have energy. They tried to muster a comeback with pride as they always do but face it, they're tired and will be more tired tomorrow against NJ ... Ugh.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

For what it's worth, Doc admitted that taking the starters out for so long in the 2nd qtr. may not have been wise thing to do. He had told them before the game they wouldn't play many minutes. So, any wonder why they were flat in the 3rd?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Always go to Pierce and everyone knows it
    Posted by upperco1[/QUOTE]thats y i want ray back in those situations.. in lat 3 minutes, you want ray with pp and kg and even pietrus/bass.. invaluable. i like that rondo too kand made that shot in the closing secs.. by next season, he should be the one owning those moments!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from upperco1. Show upperco1's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto": I've managed thousands and the best and most professional (which the Celtics are supposed to be) mostly motivate themselves and WANT to win. They aren't 10 year olds, they are pro players so they motivate themselves and get the plays from the coach!

Guess I'll just agree that we disagree on this one. Mostly is an ambiguous defense

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : I never wanted the Celts to lose intentionally. But you want the Celts to lose for some risk/reward crappola! Ugh!
    Bandwagon34 AKA Clueless34, Lying again. You wanted the Celtics to lose to get a better draft pick, yes I know it was your excuse because the Celtics were playing terrible but once the Celtics started winning you got back on the bandwagon. Draft pick 23 or 24 isn't that bad. Just keeping you honest...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Bandwagon34 AKA Clueless34, Lying again. You wanted the Celtics to lose to get a better draft pick, yes I know it was your excuse because the Celtics were playing terrible but once the Celtics started winning you got back on the bandwagon. Draft pick 23 or 24 isn't that bad. Just keeping you honest...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

+1

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Bandwagon34 AKA Clueless34, Lying again. You wanted the Celtics to lose to get a better draft pick, yes I know it was your excuse because the Celtics were playing terrible but once the Celtics started winning you got back on the bandwagon. Draft pick 23 or 24 isn't that bad. Just keeping you honest...
    Posted by TheNewGKDynasty[/QUOTE]

Honestly - since we're going there......what do think of Snoopsnizzle?  I mean someone pretending to be a Celtics fan - who is clearly embarassed to admit he's a lakers fan.  I mean, I would be embarassed if I were you............just wondering what you think!!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Honestly - since we're going there......what do think of Snoopsnizzle?  I mean someone pretending to be a Celtics fan - who is clearly embarassed to admit he's a lakers fan.  I mean, I would be embarassed if I were you............just wondering what you think!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Oh my friend, please show me anything where I have stated where I am a Lakers fan. I'll be waiting, but not all night. I bleed green. I am just unbiased and not a blind homer like Tommy Heinsohn. Dont be so frustrated my friend.

Go Green!

GO C's!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]This is what happens when Rondo phones it in.
    Posted by Kirk6[/QUOTE]

And just to think, some one said that he was the best point guard in the league.  I am ashamed by some of the so called Celtic fans. They make real Celtics fans like me look bad. Red Russ is a perfect example of what I am referring to.

Go Celtics!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-16Russ-11. Show Red-16Russ-11's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Oh my friend, please show me anything where I have stated where I am a Lakers fan. I'll be waiting, but not all night. I bleed green. I am just unbiased and not a blind homer like Tommy Heinsohn. Dont be so frustrated my friend.   Go Green! GO C's!!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

Don't have to, puppet!!  You clearly need to have the last word, so you can have it - you are a lakers fan, and you are now on ignore!!

And I'm NOT frustrated - it's just a game!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Snoopsnizzle. Show Snoopsnizzle's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : Don't have to, puppet!!  You clearly need to have the last word, so you can have it - you are a lakers fan, and you are now on ignore!! And I'm NOT frustrated - it's just a game!!
    Posted by Red-16Russ-11[/QUOTE]

Let's see how long you canactually ignore me. Hopefully you will make it a week at least.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elven 32. Show Elven 32's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread; Boston vs Toronto : And just to think, some one said that he was the best point guard in the league.  I am ashamed by some of the so called Celtic fans. They make real Celtics fans like me look bad. Red Russ is a perfect example of what I am referring to. Go Celtics!
    Posted by Snoopsnizzle[/QUOTE]

+1