Game Thread Celtics Heat.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

Game Thread Celtics Heat.

Didn't see it anywhere. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

Re: Game Thread Celtics Heat.

Thanks for the thread  ...C's off to a good start.. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 003323344. Show 003323344's posts

no PP, KG, Rondo, Sully = loss. Not that it matters. Celtics will be the 7th seed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

The permiter defense is terrible. heat, are getting very wide open threes. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

just logged on...boy where is everybody???I guess they did not want to see this...

still rooting to keep it close in the 4th..hope so...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Ortiz123's comment:

just logged on...boy where is everybody???I guess they did not want to see this...

Agree.  Very few Celtics fans posting tonight.   Probably already stopped watching the game.  I don't ever watch Miami unless they are playing the Celtics.   I may not see much of the playoffs since I don't want to watch any games that Miami is playing in.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ktronic. Show ktronic's posts

In response to susan250's comment:

Agree.  Very few Celtics fans posting tonight.   Probably already stopped watching the game.  I don't ever watch Miami unless they are playing the Celtics.   I may not see much of the playoffs since I don't want to watch any games that Miami is playing in.  

I love the Celtics and basketball but there are 2 teams that I will not watch - Lakers and Heat (unless they're getting their behinds whipped)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Missed the game. trying to figure out what happened during the game. Looks like Boston's 2nd string played well against Miami's starters. The score shows a fairly close game. But like I said, I missed the game...

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I didn't see the game, but I bet Lebron committed more than the one foul and one turnover he was called for.

Lebron is the refs princess.

It is blatant how he is allowed to commit however many fouls he wants. It's a disgrace to the sport. Is it any wonder why so many fans of basketball can't stand the guy.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

Can we say bandwagon fans?????

13 posts on a game thread for an entire game and 4 of

them were after the game ended...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheNewGKDynasty. Show TheNewGKDynasty's posts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Yeah, if they(Miami) make the finals, I may not watch either...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Bandwagon....like after the Clipper games...lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCSP. Show BCSP's posts

In response to TheNewGKDynasty's comment:

Great picture GK - Laker fans next season after DH leaves for Dallas! No way he will want to be a part of a rebuild! Kobe's career is likely over and coaching change number .... 4 or 5 on the way!

Hard times are HERE LA fans!! 

The good news - at least the paper bag has multiple uses (Hiding face and getting sick in) and is good for the environment! Way to Go Greeen GK!! I knew you would come around! 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to guyfromtex's comment:

Missed the game. trying to figure out what happened during the game. Looks like Boston's 2nd string played well against Miami's starters. The score shows a fairly close game. But like I said, I missed the game...

The second string played very well against the Heat starters..but just couldn't keep it up for the whole game I guess. I only saw the first half but had plans after so couldn't see the last half of the game. It was apparent about halfway through the second period that the Heat were turning up the gas. I actually thought the Celtics kept it a lot closer than I expected them to and I thought the second string guys for the most part played very well...but I agree with the previous poster. Their perimeter defense was terrible. For a while there..I thought they were going to allow Benedict Allen to shoot threes from the corner all night!

I wasn't expecting a win..but it was nice they kept it close..especially since it was against a full steam Heat team with all their starters playing.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I disagree. I think the fans that post during or right after a game are less likely to be bandwagon fans. As far as posting after the game..I would never post during a game..especially when I'm watching the game with someone else. That would be incredibly rude to the person I'm with.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Yeah, if they(Miami) make the finals, I may not watch either...

I'll still watch the playoffs..even if the Celtics don't make it too far. I love the sport in general..and there is lots of pretty basketball out there regardless of the home team loyalty. I hate the Heat with a passion..but even I can appreciate the skill they display and I often watch their games.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Richard1965. Show Richard1965's posts

Being a Celtics fan does not equal having 1000 posts on this site and being here every week.  

I think laker fans have enough problems of their own right now to make comments about Celtics fans....am I right Mr. Dy-nasty? Tongue Out

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from snakeoil123. Show snakeoil123's posts

Two things.

1 this forum has been dead for years.

2 the only time I post on gamethreads is when I dont watch the game.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to snakeoil123's comment:

Two things.

1 this forum has been dead for years.

2 the only time I post on gamethreads is when I dont watch the game.

Plus..added to that...basketball isn't really a game that lends itself well to "game threads". It's fast paced..much like hockey and taking time to add live comments to a BDC thread on the game takes your eyes away from the game. Plus for me..I like to listen to the game analysis during the breaks.  In the event I happen to be watching a game by myself..I'll occasionally hop on twitter if something extraordinary happens..but even that is rare.

One does not need to be tied to a keyboard to prove they are not a "bandwagon fan".

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In response to Kirk6's comment:

I didn't see the game, but I bet Lebron committed more than the one foul and one turnover he was called for.

Lebron is the refs princess.

Please stop blaming the refs

Sections
Shortcuts