Game Thread: Celtics versus Bobcats

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics versus Bobcats

This should be a win.  This one should be easy and if we play the way we're supposed to, it should be easy.

PP moves into 2nd place.  Go get em Pierce.  Our captain.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Bobcats

Agreed....it should be an easy win and the starters should not have to play the 4th qtr.  But, if its tougher than we think, I'll be satisfied with a greater than 10 point win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Petey, that great bench we've been looking at needs to step up or the  1st half will remain a close encounter.  Still think it will be a blowout.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

cant believe that garnett is leading the team in minutes played. they say kemba walker is 6'2, announcers say he's 5'10 or even 5'9 by how rondo towers over him.
    pp just 10 points behind larry legend for #2, says a lot. in 5 years, he'll be the all-time leader.. wow!

btw, these guys have beaten us the last 2 times we played them. this is beat-down revenge time! HOW CAN jordan be the WORSE gm in the history of the game? if he were a player, i would call him greg kite but that would be an insult to greg kite!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

hey guys i live in LA and I have the NBA league pass butI am not at home but is there a site online where i can watch the game for free.  Firstrowsports  site has been seized so I need a new free site  thx

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, this has started out a little closer and competitive that I envisioned.

RickFox, I don't know of any sites.  I'm watching in DC on League Pass a bit disappointed that Verizon doesn't show them in HD.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Who is this team that I'm watching?  We look terrible?  I guess we thought Charlotte would just show up, get their beatdown, board their bus to the airport and go back home.  We don't look prepared to play.  Doc needs to light a fire under these guys.

The turnovers and ill-advised shots are killing us.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I think it has something to do with the fact that Doc is clearly giving almost everyone some minutes.  The lineup looks weird for much of the game.  Starters back now.....I expect some movement.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Bobcats:
    cant believe that garnett is leading the team in minutes played. they say kemba walker is 6'2, announcers say he's 5'10 or even 5'9 by how rondo towers over him. pp just 10 points behind larry legend for #2, says a lot. in 5 years, he'll be the all-time leader.. wow! btw, these guys have beaten us the last 2 times we played them. this is beat-down revenge time! HOW CAN jordan be the WORSE gm in the history of the game? if he were a player, i would call him greg kite but that would be an insult to greg kite!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

Garnett leading in minutes played?  What are you watching.  He was the first one out of the game.  Pierce playing the most minutes and Rondo second in this game.  For the season, KG is 4th in minutes.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickFox17. Show RickFox17's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Bobcats : firstrow is up and running...........I am watching it right now
    Posted by damfuno

Thanks dude i will go on it nowwww   Go Celtics

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Who is this team that I'm watching?  We look terrible?  I guess we thought Charlotte would just show up, get their beatdown, board their bus to the airport and go back home.  We don't look prepared to play.  Doc needs to light a fire under these guys. The turnovers and ill-advised shots are killing us.
    Posted by Petey62

Smile....Peey - this is the team we bring out against weak teams.  We sleep walk until 2 mins left in the game and then we try to wake up and say "hey, do we actually have to PLAY this game??".

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Parents, don't let your kids watch this on TV!  This is obscene!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Celtsfan, you just might be right.  We are sleep-walking.  What is Rondo doing out there?  His passes are terrible and that air ball at the end of the shot clock was atrocious.

We're out there just messing around until the 2nd half.  Charlotte is not a good team.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Pierce is looking lazy and slow.  His shot is OFF today.  He should have had this done in the 1st quarter.  All that pump faking - just shoot the ball.

We better come out and close them out in the 3rd quarter.

Really, this game has nothing.  There is no flow or anything to it.  No personal fouls being called, no foul shots.  This 1st half was completed in about 1 hour in real time.  These guys are just going up and down the court missing shots and committing turnovers.

At least it looks like we may leave this game as number 1 in defense points against.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hondorondo. Show hondorondo's posts

Celts fans, I'm in night class missing the game. How many does Pierce have at the half? Thanks.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

hey guys i live in LA and I have the NBA league pass butI am not at home but is there a site online where i can watch the game for free.  Firstrowsports  site has been seized so I need a new free site  thx
    Posted by RickFox17

Try firstrowsports.eu

Feds can't get to that one I guess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Posted by RickFox17

I live in San Francisco and very strange that on Safari browser it has been seized but on Firefox I can watch it.

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/sport/basketball.html

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Good to see we're winning but:
    Are the C's playing down to the level of competition or looking forward to their next game?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

enough of this lethargic play, give the rookies some minutes and lets see what they can do.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

For those that want JO gone,,are you paying attention at the little things that he does that doe not show up on the stats sheets...No way you trade this guy..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Celts fans, I'm in night class missing the game. How many does Pierce have at the half? Thanks.
    Posted by hondorondo

Pierce is now the C's 2nd leading scorer in history but he only has 14 points and shooting poorly.  Ray has 15, Paul has 14 but nobody really playing well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

enough of this lethargic play, give the rookies some minutes and lets see what they can do.
    Posted by CelticFanLA

Agreed.  I'd have Garnett, Moore, Bass or Pietrus, Bradley, and JJJ.   Let the rest of them sit!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

pierce ranked as 4th best celtic of all-time.. thoughts?

http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2012/02/06/where-does-paul-pierce-rank-among-celtics-greats/

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

4th quarter.  No late game collapse, please.

Sections
Shortcuts