Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks:
    [QUOTE]i rather see moore bradley share minutes than this dummp
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Exactly, Doc needs to insert the Bradley/Moore combo in the game. So far Bradley has 7 minutes and Moore 0 minutes. We need scoring or at least teams being afraid of the outside shot.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Team had more energy the stretch when rondo was out and Bradley wasin

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Like rondo, but this years team needs an upgrade at pg

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

Maybe this is what DA saw when he was trying to trade Rondo??

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from puddinpuddin. Show puddinpuddin's posts

Rondo is sleepwalking. .. or maybe dead man walking

AB looks way more interested in being on the floor.

AB instant energy, makes a big steal and layin, the crowd gets into it, good ball movement, KG hits a trey...... and .... and... back comes Rondo into the game with a shiner.

Pud

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

We all noticed it when Rondo was out.  I expected him to play better but now he represents a non-shooter on the court, 4 against 5 is not fair on offense.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbeach48. Show dbeach48's posts

RR not impressive

doc dont know how to integrate his bench

back to ole bad habits..

PLAY THE F.... bench

TO s  TOs  TO s

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Hope Doc doesn't run the starters into the ground now that Rondo's back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]RR not impressive doc dont know how to integrate his bench back to ole bad habits.. PLAY THE F.... bench TO s  TOs  TO s
    Posted by dbeach48[/QUOTE]
    +1

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks": [QUOTE]Maybe this is what DA saw when he was trying to trade Rondo?? Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE] I think so... Danny gets a lot.of criticism, but he knows this team, and he knows what it's going to take to make them champs again

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]What happened to Rondo's eye? Someone punched him?
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    yes, Shrumpet did

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Rondo again, needs to sit. He is dismal and embarrasing on the offensive end. Passes are great but this is just not worth. At his healthiest, he plays the same exact way!

We need to trade him for a better scorer. Been saying it for 2 years now. It's laughable they way they drop off him on D! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks": I think so... Danny gets a lot.of criticism, but he knows this team, and he knows what it's going to take to make them champs again
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

I agree... I am a DA believer... lets hope he does something... I hope we dont trade Moore... guy can ball

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks : Of course! Rondo's back, so Rondo's man is playing Strong Safety. That's what happens when your PG is not a threat from outside of 15 feet.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Avery bradley is deffinately a threat from outside 15 feet

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I'm sure glad none of you guys on the last 10 posts are coaches. Your team is down by six pts when the other team has played their best ball. Celts didn't play their best but they are in this and they're not playing the Cavs nor Raptors nor Wizards! The team is doing ok guys. Hang in there and try not to trade the guards or insert young inexperienced guys just because we are down by 6 pts.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreenaboveGold. Show GreenaboveGold's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure glad none of you guys on the last 10 posts are coaches. Your team is down by six pts when the other team has played their best ball. Celts didn't play their best but they are in this and they're not playing the Cavs nor Raptors nor Wizards! The team is doing ok guys. Hang in there and try not to trade the guards or insert young inexperienced guys just because we are down by 6 pts.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Thank You, at least some optimism

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks : I agree... I am a DA believer... lets hope he does something... I hope we dont trade Moore... guy can ball
    Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE]

Moore is a going to be a good player in this league. He is a rookie so there is going to be some learning curve, I am praying that DA does not let this guy go.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

[QUOTE]I'm sure glad none of you guys on the last 10 posts are coaches. Your team is down by six pts when the other team has played their best ball. Celts didn't play their best but they are in this and they're not playing the Cavs nor Raptors nor Wizards! The team is doing ok guys. Hang in there and try not to trade the guards or insert young inexperienced guys just because we are down by 6 pts.
    Posted by Celtsfan

sure sir coach.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cabutan. Show cabutan's posts

coach, your guy missed a layup

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Amazing that the refs missed a goal tend!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Be careful.  If you make too much sense on this board, you could get banned by the moderator

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Knicks": [QUOTE]coach, your guy missed a layup Posted by cabutan[/QUOTE] Yes. You think that will never happen? I'm more concerned with the lack of production at the center position.

Sections
Shortcuts