c's need to work to get the rebounds tonight

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers

Dr. Rondo and Mr. Rajon.
    Who will we see tonite?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Bass is a gritty player.

We will definitely have to play HUGE on the interior.  I cringe when I see JON take a shot.  Just cringe!

Whenever Rondo crosses half court and Gasol and Bynum are behind him, he should attack the rim look to finish.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

thanks for the thread petey (anyone tell ya u look like the newly thin BARKLEY's baby bro?)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

anyone still think the that pierce is slow? guy has a certain explosion back.. surprised KG's not going to all-star game not rondo (he's not as valued around the league anymore as the green kool-aiders see him).. no way celts lose this game! rr is ticked though. had he not been hurt and played like this all year, sure he'll be an all-star

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

u guys heard that kobe is SECOND in the league in the game in minutes played? he's 33 for christ sakes

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

i love pietrus.. he's a bigger stronger better shooting version of tony allen! now we can shut down the kobes, LJs and even the durants.. they cant overpower us anymore at the 3... i love this team!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

You're welcome Capitalist.  No, I've never heard that one.  I've heard other folks names but not Barkley's.

I'd rather Pierce play it like Kobe and get into the game before throwing up bricks.  When he has the shot, he pump fakes and then passes it.  Then he throws up bricks.  We need 30 from him tonight with a very good shooting percentage.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Quis sighting.  Slow sliding through and commits a foul.  Oh well.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Good Game so far...I think we can wear these guys out....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

damn murphy is just letting them shots fly tonight

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Troy Murphy is HORRIBLE....

This guy can't hit the side of a barn.

We are taking some bad shots.  We cannot get into a run and gun game.  We have to be patient.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

celts are #1 in every major defensive category, better than the heat and or bulls

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Man.....where's our defense?

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

i thin we should run on them..get their bigs tired..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers:
    i love pietrus.. he's a bigger stronger better shooting version of tony allen! now we can shut down the kobes, LJs and even the durants.. they cant overpower us anymore at the 3... i love this team!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER

i wont go as far as to say SHUT DOWN..def better tho.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Troy Murphy is HORRIBLE.... This guy can't hit the side of a barn. We are taking some bad shots.  We cannot get into a run and gun game.  We have to be patient.
    Posted by Petey62
    but it looks good though.. noone looks better at breaking than murph, he has very good form and has been playing pretty good this year. as for PP, thats the one guy i never worry about. this will come down to the last 4 minutes. i actually love how rondo is playing tonite, playing to his strengths, nice fancy passes, one-man break machine, lakes have noone to cover him

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo only 1 assist so far.
    Posted by Fiercest34

why are you such a hater????

p.s - Rondo was just guarding Kobe, know alot of pg's that demand to guard ppl like him and Lebron?

Sections
Shortcuts