Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers

must admit watching this game that GASOL would look really great in green! his game was made for doc's offense. even his help defense ability works for us.. issue is how do we get him here? should we use the rondo card? is dooling dressed tonite?

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers:
    [QUOTE]The Celts are a championship team. Just one big man away from being better than the Heat and the Bulls.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    Provided we stay healthy and Doc don't burn the starters down to ashes come playoff time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]must admit watching this game that GASOL would look really great in green! his game was made for doc's offense. even his help defense ability works for us.. issue is how do we get him here? should we use the rondo card? is dooling dressed tonite?
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]
    I was thinking the same thing.  Did you see when he floated to the hoop and double-pumped and kissed it off the board for two?  His passing is great for a big.  He would look real good in green.  He can shoot from the inside or outside.

And he's playing decent interior defense on KG.  He's very long.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

haha..its so amusing to me that people think that Gasol would make us an elite team..they dont realize that Gasol is a softer version of KG. Jermaine IS better on defense then Gasol, period.

this is like trading Tom Brady to get the Pass Rusher we so desperately need (although not as extreme, of course.) yes you get an added big man, but your LOSING the leader of the show.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers : Doc's just limiting KG to 30-31 minutes per game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]
    I will believe Doc's onboard with that plan when I see him doing it in close regular season games against the Heat, Bulls, and Lakers.
    30-31 minutes, you say?  Tonite's a good test.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers : Cement shoes O'neal is pllaying well defensively against Bynum
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]
    thats what he has been doing all season..just doesnt get the credit..does the ugly work..that why our defense in best in league..
    without him their bigs will eat us up..as it is they will still having decent game.
    but with rondo runnin and gunnin, they will be nice and tired by the 4th qrtr..and JO  and wilcox can hold their own.r..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]haha..its so amusing to me that people think that Gasol would make us an elite team..they dont realize that Gasol is a softer version of KG. Jermaine IS better on defense then Gasol, period. this is like trading Tom Brady to get the Pass Rusher we so desperately need (although not as extreme, of course.) yes you get an added big man, but your LOSING the leader of the show.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

Your love for Rondo runs very, very deep... Undecided

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

in other observations, i hope PP tries to be a little more assertive in the second half, World Peace is tough to score on but i think Pierce can get his shot off. Jermaine is playing good defense but Bynum DEMANDS a double team, hopefully we can keep him under control. Kobe (who has a personal vendetta against Ray Ray is going to go off the second half, we all know it. i hope we limit him, Pietrus is playing decent D on him and u can see possessions where Rondo is guarding him, hopefully he is contained. Rondo is running the show, isnt showing up on the stat line but he has an obvious mismatch and is getting the ball where it needs to be.

a tough second half run and our home crowd should get us over the hump in this one, Go C's!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

I like JO, he just has bum knees you know.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers : Cement shoes O'neal is pllaying well defensively against Bynum
    Posted by GreenaboveGold[/QUOTE]

Agreed  he is playing really good D

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

KG cant make a jumper tonite

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

What an adjustment to the Kobe center field, Ray over Fish.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I would get Allen down low with fish..more often...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

Pierce is sleep walking in this game

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

wow JO was fouled hard on that dunk and no call, cmon

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Lakers": [QUOTE]I would get Allen down low with fish..more often... Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE] That's not his game!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jdm894g. Show jdm894g's posts

Rondoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

Did Rondo just run past the whole team??

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

how the heck was that not a travel on kobe?