Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards

Ray is not back. Not good.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Yuck. But, others will develop in the meantime. Hate to see us lose a weapon, but I hope Rondo is ok soon so both guards are not out at the same time.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards:
    [QUOTE]If Pietrus is this good then we don't need Turkoglu and Redick.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

exactly, Pietrus is on the team

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

I bash Danny for a lot of bad decisions but I have to give him props for picking up Pietrus.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards": [QUOTE]I might take Blatche if they threw in Young for Allen ... any takers? Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] NO!! What do you see in that soft non defense playing guy?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics versus Wizards : True ... Bradley looks much better since getting some serious playing time. His confidence and agressiveness are much better ... too bad his development was so impeded by Doc otherwise he could be an effective contributor already. Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE] To the contrary, Bradley is making progress because Doc has been teaching him and bringing him along slowly. Otherwise, Bradley would be out of the league. Danny has also worked on his confidence.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Locks up cap room. I don't think Blatch is worth it.

Sections
Shortcuts