Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    [QUOTE]Forty-three point lead midway through the third qtr.  Why are the starters still in there?
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

yup..get em out..ALL OF THEM. go to the bottom of the bench..doesnt matter how many points you win by.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Triple J is not receiving a lot of love by Doc.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]Forty-three point lead midway through the third qtr.  Why are the starters still in there?
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

I am quite confused at that myself. Lets get the starters out and rest them for the game on Sunday. Moore defiently needs to be given minutes. Put Sasha in too!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Stiesma can't hit the side of a barn.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]On a night where Ray is very good someone wants him traded. Ugh! Re: McGee May Be Available Now... Go Get Him Danny! posted at 3/9/2012 9:04 PM EST Mployee8 Posts: 3683 First: 7/8/2008 Last: 3/9/2012 Bogut & Jackson for Ray, JON & Daniels
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

HA...This coming from the guy who wanted Rondo traded after his huge triple double game.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]Stiesma can't hit the side of a barn.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

yeah but 5 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists and a block...I like it...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

Just watch what happens when the Starters are all sitting.  Plenty of time for the Blazers to make it competitive and us to tighten up.  Doc knows that.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

I would not trade the steemer...he has a lot of potential....just need more seasoning...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : I am quite confused at that myself. Lets get the starters out and rest them for the game on Sunday. Moore defiently needs to be given minutes. Put Sasha in too!
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]

Hey, Coach, KG has played a whopping 21 minutes.  Paul and Ray have played 25 mins each.   I don't think that's too many minutes.   Assuming the bench holds the lead (big assumption), I like how long they played!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : yeah but 5 rebounds, 3 steals, 3 assists and a block...I like it...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

He is what he is, a third string center.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

JJJ sighting.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Just watch what happens when the Starters are all sitting.  Plenty of time for the Blazers to make it competitive and us to tighten up.  Doc knows that.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    Up by 31 going into the 4th. Tighten up maybe. Competitive?  Don't know.
    Let's get the bench in there and see what happens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : He is what he is, a third string center.
    Posted by srinivasa[/QUOTE]

Geez man...the kid is a rookie...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

A player having a good game should not make him untradeable. If the team can find a good deal, they should do it. I would hate not having any of these guys on this team. I love the way they work together over the years, but at the same time if their is a deal that can push them from being a fringe playoff team to a real contender, I say do it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Huh? I never said trade Rondo after the Knicks game.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

i think he was tlking about the triple double during the bulls. or maybe the one during the bucks? or you know what..im sure it was after the one against the Wizards.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from basketbert. Show basketbert's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Just watch what happens when the Starters are all sitting.  Plenty of time for the Blazers to make it competitive and us to tighten up.  Doc knows that.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]
    True.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]A player having a good game should not make him untradeable. If the team can find a good deal, they should do it. I would hate not having any of these guys on this team. I love the way they work together over the years, but at the same time if their is a deal that can push them from being a fringe playoff team to a real contender, I say do it.
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

aaand Rondo for John Wall does that?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

Danny may have been right about Bradley after all. He has a great attitude, plays hard, and he seems to be getting better every game

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : i think he was tlking about the triple double during the bulls. or maybe the one during the bucks? or you know what..im sure it was after the one against the Wizards.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

yup cause he was always saying trade him now while his value is highest... always after he had great games..

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Geez man...the kid is a rookie...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

A 26 - going onto 27 year - old rookie.
    There's a reason he was undrafted. Just keeping it real.