Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Hey, Coach, KG has played a whopping 21 minutes.  Paul and Ray have played 25 mins each.   I don't think that's too many minutes.   Assuming the bench holds the lead (big assumption), I like how long they played!
    Posted by Celtsfan4life[/QUOTE]

It does not matter on the amount of minutes. When we have a 30 point lead, why risk injury when we could give the bench valuable minutes?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : He could be included in a deal for a big man like Kaman.
    Posted by Fiercest34[/QUOTE]

maybe why all minutes ge got today...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ortiz123. Show Ortiz123's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Geez man...the kid is a rookie...
    Posted by CASox[/QUOTE]

not sure but i think she's a lady...

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : not sure but i think she's a lady...
    Posted by Ortiz123[/QUOTE]

A pretty one too! Kiss

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : aaand Rondo for John Wall does that? Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Yeah... Again, you can't compare the stats between the two players right now. If rondo were on a garbage team like maybe Charlotte, then a comparison could be made. My suggestion is based on my belief that wall is a better player. Rondo fits the style of play of this C's team, but other players could excel on this team too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": Yeah... Again, you can't compare the stats between the two players right now. If rondo were on a garbage team like maybe Charlotte, then a comparison could be made. My suggestion is based on my belief that wall is a better player. Rondo fits the style of play of this C's team, but other players could excel on this team too
    Posted by Accension13[/QUOTE]

hahaha wow. tell me one thing John Wall does better than Rondo. ONE thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": Yeah... Again, you can't compare the stats between the two players right now. If rondo were on a garbage team like maybe Charlotte, then a comparison could be made. My suggestion is based on my belief that wall is a better player. Rondo fits the style of play of this C's team, but other players could excel on this team too
    Careful Accension13.  Talking about Rondo towards the end of a game thread is a slippery slope.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jrleftfoot. Show jrleftfoot's posts

[QUOTE]Rondo sucks.
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]

I started to respond negatively, then realized you were being sarcastic. Taught me a lesson.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

E'Tawaun Moore sighting. 
    Doc let him out of the doghouse!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]E'Tawaun Moore sighting.  Doc let him out of the doghouse!!
    Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE]

Moore comes in an makes a 20 footer, this kid has range, just needs the playing time.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : hahaha wow. tell me one thing John Wall does better than Rondo. ONE thing. Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE] Based on Hollingers PER (if you want to talk stats), rondo and wall are basically equal. The actual numbers are: Rondo: 18.1 (playing with 3 future HOF'ers and a very good coach) Wall: 18.4 (playing with a bunch of knuckle heads) Wall has played more games this season than Rondo so his averages are over a larger sample. In general terms, wall is a better shooter/scorer. His FG% is not as high as Rondo, but that probably is because people actually guard him when he shoots jumpers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": Based on Hollingers PER (if you want to talk stats), rondo and wall are basically equal. The actual numbers are: Rondo: 18.1 (playing with 3 future HOF'ers and a very good coach) Wall: 18.4 (playing with a bunch of knuckle heads) Wall has played more games this season than Rondo so his averages are over a larger sample. In general terms, wall is a better shooter/scorer. His FG% is not as high as Rondo, but that probably is because people actually guard him when he shoots jumpers.

Hollinger's stats and ratings are bogus...everyone who knows bball knows that!!

Sorry but thats weak.....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from breaktime. Show breaktime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Moore comes in an makes a 20 footer, this kid has range, just needs the playing time.
    Posted by CelticFanLA[/QUOTE]
    Moore did something and Doc sat him for what seemed like forever. 
    Hopefully, bygones are bygones at this point, and he'll get more playing time.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

[QUOTE]E'Tawaun Moore sighting.  Doc let him out of the doghouse!!
    In the short minutes he got, he looked better than Dooling.  I still don't understand Doc's unwillingness to let him play.  Yeah, yeah, I know it's the rookie vs. the veteran thing, but the level of his game seems to warrant more playing time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

get rid of dooling, a non-entity, and play moore, dude w/upside

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : In the short minutes he got, he looked better than Dooling.  I still don't understand Doc's unwillingness to let him play.  Yeah, yeah, I know it's the rookie vs. the veteran thing, but the level of his game seems to warrant more time.
    Posted by joel49[/QUOTE]

+1

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Accension13. Show Accension13's posts

In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Moore did something and Doc sat him for what seemed like forever.  Hopefully, bygones are bygones at this point, and he'll get more playing time. Posted by breaktime[/QUOTE] I read where doc was considering sending him to the developmental league. He must really be in the dog house

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Why is Marquis Daniels on this team?  Talk about getting rid of someone, Quis is the first to go.  It seems like Pavlovic does everything Quis does, but better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxnewmex. Show soxnewmex's posts

[QUOTE]Why is Marquis Daniels on this team?  Talk about getting rid of someone, Quis is the first to go.  It seems like Pavlovic does everything Quis does, but better.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]
    Beats me.  Daniels is one of those guys people say is a good player but the casual fan sees nothing but a mediocrity which seems correct.  Dooling too, a nobody or at least a not much.  Get rid of them both, let the young guys play what is there to lose?  At worst, they're no better than guys like dooling and quis.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from passfirst. Show passfirst's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Moore did something and Doc sat him for what seemed like forever.  Hopefully, bygones are bygones at this point, and he'll get more playing time.

What happened was Avery Bradley. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers :   What happened was Avery Bradley. 
    Posted by passfirst[/QUOTE]
    Moore outplayed Bradley when Rondo and Ray were out.  I cannot believe how deep on the bench he is right now. It makes no sense.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from concord27. Show concord27's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers": Based on Hollingers PER (if you want to talk stats), rondo and wall are basically equal. The actual numbers are: Rondo: 18.1 (playing with 3 future HOF'ers and a very good coach) Wall: 18.4 (playing with a bunch of knuckle heads) Wall has played more games this season than Rondo so his averages are over a larger sample. In general terms, wall is a better shooter/scorer. His FG% is not as high as Rondo, but that probably is because people actually guard him when he shoots jumpers.
    Wall is a horrible shooter and an even dumber player.  I think he is close to a bust.  He makes no one around him better and his last two years in the NBA have seen him go back rather than forward.  Rondo is light years better.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyCelt2. Show KyCelt2's posts

[QUOTE]A year ago most here wanted to let Pav go and I said he was one of the few on the bench that would fit with a rebuild being young, athletic and a decent shooter ... ya mean we're finally on the same page? If Doc played him more we'd get more from him ....
    Posted by Mployee8[/QUOTE]

Agree, he needs to play 10 to 15 minutes every game!