Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Wall is a horrible shooter and an even dumber player.  I think he is close to a bust.  He makes no one around him better and his last two years in the NBA have seen him go back rather than forward.  Rondo is light years better.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

haha..i asked him this question to let him showcase to the board how clueless he actually was. he chose a young "star" and assumed he was supposed to be better, without knowing anything at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Wall is a horrible shooter and an even dumber player.  I think he is close to a bust.  He makes no one around him better and his last two years in the NBA have seen him go back rather than forward.  Rondo is light years better.
    Posted by concord27[/QUOTE]

He has been very disappointing but I still believe he will improve in the next few years.   If not he could end up on another team after being traded and possibly not even a starter.  Some players would have great potential in college don't always become good NBA players.  

Sections
Shortcuts