Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Wall is a horrible shooter and an even dumber player.  I think he is close to a bust.  He makes no one around him better and his last two years in the NBA have seen him go back rather than forward.  Rondo is light years better.
    Posted by concord27

haha..i asked him this question to let him showcase to the board how clueless he actually was. he chose a young "star" and assumed he was supposed to be better, without knowing anything at all.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers

In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Blazers : Wall is a horrible shooter and an even dumber player.  I think he is close to a bust.  He makes no one around him better and his last two years in the NBA have seen him go back rather than forward.  Rondo is light years better.
    Posted by concord27

He has been very disappointing but I still believe he will improve in the next few years.   If not he could end up on another team after being traded and possibly not even a starter.  Some players would have great potential in college don't always become good NBA players.  

Sections
Shortcuts