Game Thread: Celtics vs Bucks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Game Thread: Celtics vs Bucks

Ok, according to Doc, "we're not in shape" and "we're not a good team right now".  Motivation or not, it's time for this team with this talent to start showing some consistency.

A decent Milwaukee team should be a good test for us to play a solid 48 minutes and come out with a good win.  Let's put together a total 48.  We're off until Christmas Day so if someone has to go 40 minutes, then so be it.  Let's go get it.....

Let's go Celtics.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Re: Game Thread: Celtics vs Bucks

Every night is a good test.   Brooklyn game on Christmas is a better test in my mind than Milwaukee.   

Everyone is looking for something.  I'm looking for consistently good defense, for Rondo to attack like he did in the 1st qtr last game, for Green to get more minutes and have some fire again.  

Let's do this! 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

An early Christmas present would be nice. I'm hoping for a strong performance from Jeff. Attack the rim, same for Rondo. Do it all night long.

Go C's feed us some deer!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

The players are wondering why AB isn't playing. They stated he looks good in practice.

I think with Barbosa out tonight due to a personal matter, the C's are getting ready to release him due to the return of AB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Collins is a much better defender than Wilcox...much better

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

Pierce is a turnover machine.  This guy will never take passing the ball serious.  He is so completely irresponsible with the ball.  He moves so slow that the other 9 players on the court all know where the ball is going.

He is so careless with the ball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Give the Truth some love Petey, we'll be on his back more often than not this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BirdLewsBias. Show BirdLewsBias's posts

Spot on on PP...careless with the ball. I cringe every time he starts to handle the ball too much.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

That was a glimp of where we need to get as a team. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to BirdLewsBias' comment:

Spot on on PP...careless with the ball. I cringe every time he starts to handle the ball too much.

Come on, saw that drive to the rim? Give the man some credit, he's the only consistent scorer we have on this team.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

That's the worthy Green who took off the invisibility coat!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

What is it with Rondo?  This dude is a head case.

Why get into a silly altercation with Jennings?  This team is playing really well.

Why go and do something stupid like get a nonsense technical?

Srinivasa, I am just making a statement about how careless he is when passing the ball.  What, I can't make that observation?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Not a bad quarter.  2 bad plays by Terry at the end of the quarter or we'd have a bigger lead!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Despite the clumsy ending that was a solid first period.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Petey62's comment:

What is it with Rondo?  This dude is a head case.

Why get into a silly altercation with Jennings?  This team is playing really well.

Why go and do something stupid like get a nonsense technical?

Srinivasa, I am just making a statement about how careless he is when passing the ball.  What, I can't make that observation?

Sure you can, I'm just saying the good outweighs the bad with PP. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

Impressing Jeff so far.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from srinivasa. Show srinivasa's posts

In response to Fierce34's comment:

You guys saw how Sully grabbed the rebound with one hand while using the other arm/hand to hold off the opposing player also going for the rebound?

That's something Bass can't do because Bass needs 2 hands to rebound.

Trade the bum!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Leave Jeff in with Pierce!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Celtsfan4life. Show Celtsfan4life's posts

Is Jason Terry sick tonight?  Bad decisions, bad shots, bad passes.   He's a little lost so far.

Sections
Shortcuts