Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

Nice 3 by West
    Krystic looks good

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011:
    [QUOTE]If I'm Doc, I sit Rondo to begin the 2nd for a long while. There is no way Rondo takes the ball up court with 20 seconds left and tries NOTHING.  He literally dribbled the ball and threw up a weak shot. We did not even try to make that a good possession.
    Posted by Petey62[/QUOTE]

soo the fact that he kept telling ppl to move around from the start of the shot clock, and noone decided to move, means nothing? he was trying to get ppl in position for a play, everyone sat there with a hand on knee or they walked around. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Incredible shot by Rose

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Jeff green looks good around the basket wish the make more crisp passes to him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

I do admit I like watching Rose

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]jtkl, there is no anti-Rondo stuff going on.  Watch the game.  He needs to step up.  He leads us and he is not playing well.

It's not that he's playing poorly That pass to Green was great. Rose is just playing better. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : soo the fact that he kept telling ppl to move around from the start of the shot clock, and noone decided to move, means nothing? he was trying to get ppl in position for a play, everyone sat there with a hand on knee or they walked around. 
    Posted by JamezHill24[/QUOTE]
    Rondo dribbled near the HALF COURT line until about 7 seconds Jamez.  He wasn't telling anyone to move.  Besides, at 10 seconds, he needs to get into SOME offense and move the ball for a good shot.  HE did not try that.  He dribbled until the final shot..

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

You just can't help but like watching Rose play.  How he kissed that shot off the glass is beyond me.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Like I said keep it close by the half

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

West is needed to score, but Rondo plays better defense. Rose is on fire right now.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from potging. Show potging's posts

go go go jeff green

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Petey62. Show Petey62's posts

I like the way the Celtics are playing now.  They are playing much better.  Just continue working on defense and it will come.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

[QUOTE]Jeff green looks good around the basket wish the make more crisp passes to him.
    Posted by genaro008[/QUOTE]

I agree. I believe that he and West have brought Boston back into this game...actually, Boston has started being more aggressive. Passing the ball with the purpose of attacking the Bulls interior. Green poses great matchup problems for Boston..

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OneNation. Show OneNation's posts

Solid game so far. These are 2 evenly matched teams. The C's bench is going to make the difference. (I Hope).

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Rose is so quick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CelticFanLA. Show CelticFanLA's posts

Put JO back in Doc, we need his inside scoring!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Rondo dribbled near the HALF COURT line until about 7 seconds Jamez.  He wasn't telling anyone to move.  Besides, at 10 seconds, he needs to get into SOME offense and move the ball for a good shot.  HE did not try that.  He dribbled until the final shot..

He did that because he was playing for the last shot of the quarter. If they go early Chicago get's the last shot of the quarter. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JamezHill24. Show JamezHill24's posts

Rondo getting outplayed...gotta make a decision on if hes gunna let Rose continue or shut down..similar to wat he did with Tony Parker

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from genaro008. Show genaro008's posts

Noah is so over aggresive why won't KG go inside more instead of feeding BB down low

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

Rose just blows by ROndo like hes not even there.. thing is he does it to everyone.. Rose is just too athletic & skilled to contain with one defender

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from guyfromtex. Show guyfromtex's posts

Boston needs to pick up their D. Getting shredded out there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

let me get on the record right now regardless of how contrarian this may be: if the celts can just find a way to have more points on the board after 4 quarters, they should be in position to win this game.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Karllost. Show Karllost's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : He did that because he was playing for the last shot of the quarter. If they go early Chicago get's the last shot of the quarter. 
    Posted by jtkl[/QUOTE]

Rondo has habitually done the same thing all season... dribble, dribble, dribble until 7 secs left and moves around and winds up taking a bad shot

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtkl. Show jtkl's posts

[QUOTE]Rose is flat out sick. If he gets around that pick it's over. He so fast.
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I think the Celtics have to go under the pics. Rose is a decent shooter, but not great. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

y is bb playing so many minutes? i want more JO or even jeff green at the 4! anyone still think rondo is even in the same league as rose anymore? thibs is showing rondo absolutely no respect on offense... more west?

Sections
Shortcuts