Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011

That was a simple statement ... Panic would be more like OMG!!! the Celtics suck they're gonna get swept in the first round!!!!!!!!! .... see the difference genius

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KGLove. Show KGLove's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Really? How many times, after the Perk trade, have you made the same comment about the offense after every Celtic loss?  Not once have you given the opponent of the Celtics credit for beating the Celtics. It's always the Celtics fault if they lose. Derrick Rose played like an MVP tonight, 30 points and 10-10 FTs. Our Big 3 only had 32 points combined! See the difference, genius?
    Posted by Fiercest34

If we traded for offense, where is it ... and Yes it is the Celtics fault that they lost .... and I will continue to post about offense when we have a poor shooting night... and if you don't like my comments you can choose not to respond or hit the ignore button or lock your self in a closet whatever you gotta do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joel49. Show joel49's posts

In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011:
    In Response to Re: Game Thread - Celtics vs. Bulls - April 7, 2011 : Yes, we missed them by accident.  Rondo had a breakaway layup he missed.  The Bulls had nothing to do with it.  JON had a layup under the basket and got blocked by the rim.  That had nothing to do with the Bulls.  We can't blame it all on the Bulls.....Celtics have to accept responsibility for their poor play.  The refs didn't help us, but our own lack of energy caused another loss. We can only hope this team has the fire come playoff time like they did last year.
    Posted by Celtsfan4life

I mentioned earlier and I'll point out again that lay up was missed because Thomas pushed Jermaine.  I went back and looked at it again, and Thomas definitely altered that shot with a left arm shove.  Refs let them play tonight on both ends. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toine83. Show toine83's posts

This was another RS game. Let's see what happens during the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cavaliersfan. Show cavaliersfan's posts

The Celts and Bulls are 2-2 for the the season series.  That doesn't give much indication of what could happen during the Playoffs.  Teams have been swept in the regular season, then went on to win the postseason series.  GO CELTICS!
         Also, it seems to me that in the past that Carlos Boozer has had some difficulty with quality bigs taller than himself close to the basket during postseason play.  He is listed at 6'-9" but might be closer to 6'-8".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MinnesotaCelticsFan. Show MinnesotaCelticsFan's posts

All in all it was just one game.

While Chicago played great defense for spurts, All of the Celtics had an off night shooting open shots as well.

The one thing that will have to improve for the play-offs is the defense.
    Allowing 48% shooting is a disgrace.

I was glad to see Doc pull Rondo in the fourth quarter for poor decision making. Maybe he will listen to Doc more now,...maybe not.

Sections
Shortcuts